BY NEUTROGENA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits :-

Now you can get sun protection and healing moisture all in one unscented lip moisturizer. Our moisture-enriched lip balm with SPF soothes and conditions dry lips, keeping them healthy looking and soft in all weather with no waxy feel. And it’s formulated with high quality ingredients.

• PABA-free
  • Fragrance-free

How To Use :-

• Apply on your lips as needed.

For Sunscreen use:

• apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
  • reapply at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Active ingredient :-

Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 4%

Inactive ingredients :-

Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil, Corn (Zea Mays) Oil, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Carnauba (Copernica Cerifera) Wax, BHT.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Use Helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:
Ror Sunscreen use: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating reapply at least every 2 hours Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• How long does this last before needing to reapply?1 Answers
  • My lips are really dry. Will this product help make them ...5 Answers
  • How much was this product when you purchased it and where?3 Answers
Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Lip Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "This is awesome. it really moisturizes my lips when they get dry. i tend to get really dry mouth because of a medicine i take, but this manages to keep my lips from drying up without having to really coat it on. i also love that the part you twist to make it go up is toward the top instead of the bottom. " in 23 reviews
  • "I really like this lip balm and it has spf 15 so it is perfect for summer. It doesn't really have a taste so that is good. It moisturizes well and absorbs but doesn't feel greasy. It moisturizes better than most chap sticks! " in 21 reviews
  • "This was the only lip balm I use throughout high school and university. It is affordable and does a good job! It doesn't feel waxy like some of the other drugstore lip balms. It doesn't have any fragrances which is good for those who are sensitive to it. I was a music student in high school and majored in music in university. This was the only lip balm that I could use right before I play my instrucment without affecting my performance yet still moisturizing and condition. It was definitely my HG lip balm!!! " in 10 reviews
Kate P.
I love Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Lip Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 . I keep one in my bag and one next to my night stand at all times. I appreciate the SPF 15, especially doing the summer months. The price point it great as well. Just a quirky fun detail, the twist is near the top of the tube, not on the bottom. I will definitely be continuing to purchase this product.
Crystal K.
Love this! I love their whole norwegian formula line! It is super hydrating! like super duper hydrating! i apply in the morning and before i go to bed at night. It hydrates my lips all day. I love that it has spf because I am all about sun protection! It is smooth and glides on. It isn't super oily either. i recommend it to everyone!!
Alexis E.
Norton, MA
This makes you lips feel so nice and smooth. I use this in the harsh winters and the hot summer. It is great for my dry skin on my lips and keeps it protected for a long time. I love this product I recommend it.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
When I can find this product, I almost always get it. The SPF in this is the reason I first bought it, but after using it once (and losing it--of course) I searched for it for a long time. I had trouble finding it, which is why it only got 4 stars in my book. In terms of the actual product, I like the formula, it was buttery without being too thick and liquid-y.
Laurie S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I LOVE this lip balm, espeically in the winter since my lips are always super dry. Its very smooth and creamy when you place on the lips and was pretty cheap at CVS. Its also great to put on before going outside in the summer before spending all day outside or at the beach. I would definatly recommend this.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Me gustan todos los productos de neutrogena, en especial este porque me dejo los labios super suavecitos.. Me gustó esta sensacion.. Yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
This to me is a boring chapstick. I got it at Target and it had a weird smell and didn't care for it was much. It wasn't that much more effective then the others i have. I really like this brand but they need to create new and inventive ideas to jazz it up.
Laura W.
Milford, MI
Feels amazing on the lips - I think the price is perfect for what it is. I find this a lot better than most chapsticks I buy. Love that it had sunscreen in it. Works exactly as I wanted it to. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others!
Brianna T.
Fowler
I love this product. The lip moisturizer left my lips feeling luscious and smooth all day long. It is super gentle on my skin, and it is a great value too! You can purchase this item pretty much anywhere! I highly recommend!!! Will buy again!!!
Kaitlin B.
Kentwood
I love this chapstick! It's light on your lips and doesn't weigh you down. You get all the protection with a flawless look. It met my expectations and I would purchase this again. I think others should also buy this product
Laini L.
Cameron, TX
My lips are really dry. Will this product help make them softer?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
How much was this product when you purchased it and where?
Jody B.
Kansas City, MO
How long does this last before needing to reapply?

back