Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment uploaded by tamy s.Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment uploaded by Ashlyn W.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:-

Our intense formula relieves extremely dry skin, especially during the harsh winter months. How does it work? The concentrated, clinical-strength treatment contains a unique glycerin-rich complex that can be easily worn day or night. Voted by customers to be one of our best body moisturizer products, you can count on this formula to instantly wrap dry skin in deep healing hydration.

• Dermatologist-recommended
  • Fragrance free

How To Use:-

• Apply to dry skin as needed.

Ingredients:-

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Octyldodecanol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Silicone Polyether Copolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Steapyrium Chloride, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, BHT.

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment
  • "I love this lotion so much. Even my husband loves it. This is a good go to lotion for anyone. It smells so good but it a light smell. The formula isn't greasy and hydrates so well." in 11 reviews
  • "Love this so much makes my skin smooth. I use this every day for dry skin. I have sensitive skin so it's good for me as well" in 3 reviews
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
This lotion is so moisturizing-- it is amazing! It's especially great in the winter months when your heels and elbows are prone to cracking. It does feel greasy, and it sits atop of your skin in a layer for awhile before it full sinks in, but when I use it faithfully, my skin is so soft and supple! I even use it on my face over my PM moisturizer when my face is especially dry.
Chloe K.
Fresno
Only purchased this once so far but it will definitely not be the last. I love the texture of this lotion, it has more of a gel feel. Absorbs quickly and makes my skin super soft. Love it!
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
Let me just tell you right now, this lotion is of the gods. If I could rate it 10 stars, I would. It heals dry and cracked skin. Like, it actually HEALS AND REPLENISHES. Tell me another lotion that can do that in one application. I'm waiting. If you need something that gets the job done, this right here is 100% worth it. I have to use it every winter because my hands turn white and cracked really bad from the winter winds.
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my winter go to. Michigan gets windy and really cold and that leaves my skin flaky and cracked. I use this as the first line of defense and I don't know what I would do without it. My mother and father both use and love this product too. It works well with all of our skin types. Highly recommend.
Misty S.
Gastonia , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The absolute best hand cream, hands down! (No pun intended!) This products is scent-free, which I appreciate. There is a slight greasy feeling when you first apply it, but that does dissipate after it has had a chance to sink in. I have bought this product so many times over the years. I often try new hand creams, but I always revert back to this one.
Norlisha G.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot explain how much i love this lotion. It absorbs so quickly yet my skin is moisturized for the entire day. It's not sticky or oily but somehow makes my skin feel like silk. I have very dry skin and I think I've finally found the best product for me. Wish I had tried it sooner.
Lauren W.
Abbi S.
West Lawn, PA
I have it right next to me as I type this. It works well. But sometimes this is a hit or miss for me. Some days it absorbs quickly and works great, other days it just kind of sits there and does not do much. Don't understand why it's like this, but I will continue to use it.
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
A perfect lotion for the winter time. It was recommended to me by a friend so I went and bought it at Target. It blends into the skin very easily, so it's not hard to work with at all. I use it mostly when I come out the shower to feel very moisturized through out the day
Casey O.
Brenton , WV
I have extra dry skin but this always does the trick! I I've only bought it once but will definitely continue to use! I've been looking for a product that will take care of all my dry skin and this surprisingly did. If you have dry skin, I would absolutely recommend!
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
I have severe eczema. wonder if it would ease some pain...
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?
what is your relationship to Amazon?Why are you deceitful with your AD and price? I saw neutrogena intensive moisturizer in Influenster site for $8.79 plus a 8% cash back with Amazon AD. But when I tried to make purchase, it auto directed me to Amazon site with a high price of $129... What is going on? Are you a scammer to Amazon because Amazon need to read this complain/concern and know who and what you do to its customers.I am disappointed but will not shop or do business with Influenster as it is not a trusted site or have any affliation with Amazon but a Scammer. Sorry, I got ya.
Randa ʚ.
is it extracted from natural materials
Mimi F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where do you buy this product?

Amazon