Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & Moisturizersparafarmacia
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (Unscented) 50ml + 50% Free

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (Unscented) 50ml + 50% Free

by parafarmacia

Products Neutrogena? "For Manos help you nurtured and protected. Hands are next to face the Nicaraguan ?? parts of our body that remain exposed to all kinds of external conditions:? Fr Or, sun, bacteria even products qu monkeys

Instant relief of dry,chapped hands; Even under the harshest conditions,it leaves hands noticeably softer and smoother.; Just a dab of this glycerin-enriched formula instantly relieves and protects seriously dry or chapped hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (Unscented) 50ml + 50% Free!
Zaneta Maria M.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (Unscented) 50ml + 50% Free uploaded by Zaneta Maria M.
I picked this cream up for my hubby as he was complaining about very dry skin,As a man he doesn't like scented products on his hands so I choose uncented one .I must say It works really well it does the job, you don't need much at all its lasting long as well ! Very good for hard working hands and not greasy at all leaves skin hydrated and no dry patches !
Bettina C.
Nottingham
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (Unscented) 50ml + 50% Free uploaded by Bettina C.
Winter and cold weathers are coming and with them my dry hands ❄️ it is fundamental for my skin to apply a certain amount of cream each day, and a cream without fragrance if that's possible. Because my skin is really dehydrated and sensitive
Victoria B.
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (Unscented) 50ml + 50% Free uploaded by Victoria B.
Perfect for dry hands, keeps hydrated all day and keeps hands noticeably softer and smoother, you can do either scented or unscented, it’s all up to you.
Miglė B.
Really nice cream very rich texture but gets absorbed quite well helped me with my dry hands in winter ❄️
My-Lee P.
nantwich
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (Unscented) 50ml + 50% Free uploaded by My-Lee P.
A little goes a long way! This lasted a long time and well worth the money and very affordable. Helped with my dry hands.

Looking for your answer?