Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Concentrated (50ml)

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Concentrated (50ml)

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Concentrated (50ml)!
I like to soak my feet and hands in this before I go to bed. I get super dry skin this time of year. I am in the medical field so I am washing my hands ALL DAY LONG - they get so cracked and dry! This works wonders!! I use it at night because it is very thick - if you have Oiler skin you won’t like this. I just love it!
Linden, VA
Oddly enough this lotion is never enough for my hands. Almost like my hands constantly absorb but only remind me of just how dry and almost chapped feeling my hands really do get in the winter. Between the weather and every day wear and tear of my skin from cleaning and washing throughout the day.
Arroyo Grande , CA
This is the only stuff that actually hydrated my skin and keeps my hands from cracking. I keep a bottle in my purse at all times, especially in the winter. I’d highly recommend, especially at such a great price point.
Elk Grove, CA
My mom uses this on her skin and it is extremely beneficial. She always gets compliments on how refreshed and supple her skin looks. I use this on my hand because it’s thick and stays on throughout the day very well.
Somerset, KY
This stuff is amazing! It leaves my hands feeling so soft! It’s not a bad price either. It’s everything I look for in a hand cream besides the scent. I do wish it smelled a little better or more verity scents. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream
Merced, CA
Great for dry skin and easy to go to , perhaps adding a sweet scent , it’s a great cream to use every now and then, when I use this cream my hands no longer feel dry
Indio, CA
This is my favorite hand cream when my hands are super dry, especially during winter. It's thick and very moisturizing formula, yet not greasy. Penetrates well and hands feel supple for quite some time after use. The only negative things about this cream, for me, is that it's pricey and doesn't have a scent. I prefer screened lotions so i don't use this regularly. But, for extreme dryness this is fantastic.
I do not purchase this product regularly. I’ve used it in the past, but honestly, the majority of neutrogena’s products don’t have a great reputation for the ingredients they use. Some of their new zinc sunscreens are well reviewed, and allegedly contain safe, more natural ingredients. I wouldn’t purchase this - better options out there for less/comparable prices!
Since finding this years ago, I’ve never found reason to try anything else. A little goes a long way so this tube can last for years. Leaves soft skin without greasy feel
Beltsville, MD
Excellent for the worst of cold dry weather, although I find it's most effective as a spot treatment, especially for dry places on my face. I like how it can be used on the lips as well as the hands and face.