Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, 2 Oz [Original]

Help relieve dry skin effectively with Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. This highly concentrated formula has been clinically proven to help relieve dry hands. Rich in glycerin, this hand cream is long-lasting and noticeably helps improve the look and feel of your skin. This hand cream also contains fragrance. Brand Story By Neutrogena

2-ounce tube of hand cream; Helps relieve dry hands and improves look of skin; Specially formulated for dry skin; Glycerin-rich, concentrated formula; Clinically proven to help relieve dry skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, 2 Oz [Original]!
It’s a winter staple! Dry skin be gone! Love this classic formula and product. I break out easily from certain scents and products, and this is just light enough not to cause any skin issues and heavy enough to keep me moisturized.
Fremont, CA
As someone who suffers from hands that are often pretty dry due to my profession, I highly recommend this product. The consistency is not too greasy nor is it very thin, just right. The scent is subtle and smells nice. My hands feel moisturized for a good amount of time. If applying a generous amount on hands to be left overnight while wearing gloves, it serves as a deep treatment for my hands. I gave it four stars because I wish you would last longer than just a few hours but it is not bad for the price at all.
Pataskala, OH
This is nice but sometimes can leave your skin feeling greasy and not soak in all the way. It is a nice travel size and still a good option for the occasional dry hands.
Winfield
I love this hand cream. I wonder if it comes in a larger size. It is everything it states. It is so refreshing to use a product that is completely true about its claims. I wish it was cheaper, but I will keep an eye out for coupons for this. I really enjoy it.
I’m not a fan of lotion due to the texture, but when I need a hand cream, of course Neutrogena makes the best quality hand cream that is also dermatologist tested. You really can’t go wrong with anything from them.
Vero Beach, FL
This hand cream is very smooth and leaves my hands my hands feeling very soft. I haven’t found many hand creams that aren’t oily after I use them but this one absorbs and doesn’t make me feel greasy after.
I love this all you need is a dime size amount & your hands will be smooth & hydrated for hours it don’t have a fragrance which is amazing I recommend this to everyone go get a travel size it drop it in your bag
I like this product because it moisturizes my hands without leaving them feeling all oily and nasty. It’s not for dry and cracked skin though, it’s just for everyday, basic moisture.
I love hand creams. And this one is great. Keeps my skin hydrated and smooth and smells really good too. This size is really great for travel or for keeping in the car.
Schiller Park, IL
That my dear friends it’s the only thing you need for the winter. This product saves me during my first winter in Chicago and since then I use it every winter or when I need something stronger to help my hands to don’t crack and to be very smooth and hydrated during the freezing weather.