BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Neutrogena® Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands with a classic, light fragrance.

This clinically proven, highly concentrated formula rapidly heals dry hands. It noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin.

Hands feel soft and smooth after just one application.

• Long-lasting
  • Glycerin-rich
  • Concentrated
  • Available in original and fragrance-free

How To Use

• Apply only a dab and smooth onto your hands as needed.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream

Start your review of Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They were all using it on their hands, lips, elbows, you name it... My favorite part is that a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
  • "I am giving this product a B however because I could see this working very well for someone with very cracked and dry hands." in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, even for a product that does so much multi-tasking!" in 6 reviews
Tracy W.
Providence Forge, VA
I absolutely love this Neutrogena hand cream it is a little pricey but it feels amazing on my hands even after I wash them and I don’t need to reapply. I probably reapply several times a day even in the harsh winter in Ohio when I lived there. I always buy fragrance free but the this scent is not over powering.
Rachel W.
Mckenna, WA
My grandmother introduced me to this stuff & it is seriously my secret weapon! I know it says hand cream but I use it for any of my dry spots including my face & within a day I notice a difference! I keep three in my house at a time because I never want to run out!
Katie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Target
Amazing. I use this as a hand cream and lip balm and it WORKS. Fixed my chapped, cracker hands in 3 days! I’ve only used it once a day for three days and I already see a difference. I live in Utah where the air is dry but this cream has worked like a dream and bringing me back to life.
Giuseppe L.
I have bought this product since last winter. I suffer from dry hands and this product takes away all the dryness on the first application. Yes it’s a bold statement but I’m very happy with how it works. I’m also happy that there is no residue left once I’m done putting it on. My hands don’t feel sticky or wet. I definitely recommend this to anyone. It usually goes for about $4 or $5 for a 2 oz. bottle (haven’t seen a bigger one). Don’t let the price scare you. I only use a small dab and that’s all you need. TRUST ME! Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream
Sylvie L.
7301 flannigan Lane, Hixson TN
Purchased at: CVS
Oh my!!! Guys if you are on the same struggle bus as I when it comes to ridiculous dry hands, this is a must have. I would have given it 10 stars if I could. Initially I wasn’t sure if I would like it (I got it on sale and it was $5) but I LOVE it. After daily use, it has almost changed by hand skin to be more moisturized without having to use it. This is a healing moisturizer cream. Loooooove it!!!!
Jackie R.
Purchased at: Target
I have used this particular hand cream for about 20 years. THAT'S how good it is! There is virtually no scent at all associated with this cream. It's extremely thick and nourishing so it takes only the smallest of dollops to completely coat my hands. (Think smaller than pea sized.)

Until something else comes along that blows my socks off, I'll be sticking to this tried and true miracle!
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
absolutely love this! I use it all the time. I use more when needed, and less when it's warmer. A little goes a long way! I have used so many hand creams and nothing has compared to this. I have eczema on my hands and nothing works. this is amazing. I also use it wherever i have dry skin. I've also used it on my lips when i lost my chapstick. Their whole norwegian formula line is amazing. I highly recommend!
annie v.
I love love love this hand cream! I use it every night and people always tell me how soft my hands are. I've recommended it to a lot of my friends and they are just as impressed as I am. I've also used it on my lips when the cold weather dries it out and it does wonders! I haven't had cracked hands or lips in forever thanks to this gem!
Rosy G.
San rafael , CA
Purchased at: Target
I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. This cream takes care of that problem for me! I apply about 2 or 3 times a day and I avoid dry, cracked hands! It has an interesting texture as it comes out of the bottle as a thick gel substance and then rubs on like a cream without leaving a greasy feeling. I’m going to buy this again and again!
Nicole A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best hand cream ever! A little goes a long way so one little bottle lasts quite a while. I used to work in retail opening boxes all day and my hands would literally break open since they were so dry but when I started using this overnight they healed so quick! My boyfriend washes his hands a ton so he has rough hands, but I put this on overnight and the next day they are healed! I usually get mine from target.
Erin M.
Sayre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this come in scented at all?
bassant A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it work well, my hands get very dry at winter ?
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this feel? Thick...sticky? Silky?
Gabrielle L.