BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Hand Cream

Benefits

Neutrogena® Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands with a classic, light fragrance.

This clinically proven, highly concentrated formula rapidly heals dry hands. It noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin.

Hands feel soft and smooth after just one application.

• Long-lasting
  • Glycerin-rich
  • Concentrated
  • Available in original and fragrance-free

How To Use

• Apply only a dab and smooth onto your hands as needed.

INGRIDENTS

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream
  • "They were all using it on their hands, lips, elbows, you name it... My favorite part is that a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
  • "I am giving this product a B however because I could see this working very well for someone with very cracked and dry hands." in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, even for a product that does so much multi-tasking!" in 6 reviews
Giuseppe L.
I have bought this product since last winter. I suffer from dry hands and this product takes away all the dryness on the first application. Yes it’s a bold statement but I’m very happy with how it works. I’m also happy that there is no residue left once I’m done putting it on. My hands don’t feel sticky or wet. I definitely recommend this to anyone. It usually goes for about $4 or $5 for a 2 oz. bottle (haven’t seen a bigger one). Don’t let the price scare you. I only use a small dab and that’s all you need. TRUST ME! Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream
Lorraine G.
Houston
This is my go to hand cream when my hands are feeling crustier than day-old pizza. I wash my hands frequently in my line of work, so my hands need some heavy duty tlc in the winter. This hand cream feels a bit greasy upon applying it, but it absorbs quickly. A little does go s long way with this. And unlike lots of lotions, my hands stay moisturized even after a few washes after using this.
Yasmin A.
Fresno
BEST HAND CREAM EVER! I am amazed with this hand cream. I thought all hand creams were the same until I bought this one. I just grabbed the first hand cream I saw at Walmart and it was this one, only $3. I had very dry hands that they felt so scratchy and rough for my babies so I decided to start moisturizing. This cream feels a bit thick but it instantly moisturized my hands and my hand look amazing as if I took care of them my whole life. IN LOVE. Never switching. Forever buying this hand cream. I love it so much I just had to share.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I use this cream during the winter time because my hands get very dry. At work my the heater is on all the time and it affects my skin. I put this cream on and I feel the relief and softness. Is fragrance free which I like, I recommend it for anyone that suffers from
Severe skin dryness.
Raven A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This hand cream has a really thick formula, it's almost the consistency of petroleum jelly. The texture is a little off putting but the formula works incredibly well if you use it at night, right before bed. This gives the cream time to be absorbed by my dry winter skin.
Nicole A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best hand cream ever! A little goes a long way so one little bottle lasts quite a while. I used to work in retail opening boxes all day and my hands would literally break open since they were so dry but when I started using this overnight they healed so quick! My boyfriend washes his hands a ton so he has rough hands, but I put this on overnight and the next day they are healed! I usually get mine from target.
Kendra R.
Apopka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The absolute best thing you can do for dry skin! My go to product for dry patches. It feels a little waxy, it definitely doesn’t apply like a lotion. But if you give it a little bit of time, you will never want to go back to lotion again! It hydrates without feeling oily, and truly soothes!
Kim R.
This hand moisturizers are so convenient. The price was average and well worth the purchase. They're easy to throw in your bag for on the go use. I purchase these at Walmart and would repurchase in the future. One positive about these is that they don't leave a sticky feel to your skin which I find a very important component.
Tara H.
I absolutely love this hand cream. I use this every single night before I go to sleep, and wake up with super soft hands. It is a bit greasy and the tube is really huge for a purse, so I use a different hand cream for daytime. Despite this, it is still the very best hand cream I’ve tried. I love the fact that it doesn’t have any scent.

It is very affordable, which is always a plus!
Rena G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is your average hand cream available at any drugstore or convenience store. The tube is a little large to be portable but they may make a smaller travel size I'm not totally sure. I work in a hospital and all the hand sanitizer I use is very drying so I'm open to anything I can get my hands on (HAHA)!
Gabrielle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this cream work well with really dry skin and frequent washing?
bassant A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it work well, my hands get very dry at winter ?
Erin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this come in scented at all?
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this feel? Thick...sticky? Silky?
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD
Does this leave your hands greasy?