BY NEUTROGENA #17 in Hand Cream

Benefits

Neutrogena® Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands with a classic, light fragrance.

This clinically proven, highly concentrated formula rapidly heals dry hands. It noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin.

Hands feel soft and smooth after just one application.

• Long-lasting
  • Glycerin-rich
  • Concentrated
  • Available in original and fragrance-free

How To Use

• Apply only a dab and smooth onto your hands as needed.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream
  • "They were all using it on their hands, lips, elbows, you name it... My favorite part is that a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
  • "I am giving this product a B however because I could see this working very well for someone with very cracked and dry hands." in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, even for a product that does so much multi-tasking!" in 6 reviews
Giuseppe L.
I have bought this product since last winter. I suffer from dry hands and this product takes away all the dryness on the first application. Yes it’s a bold statement but I’m very happy with how it works. I’m also happy that there is no residue left once I’m done putting it on. My hands don’t feel sticky or wet. I definitely recommend this to anyone. It usually goes for about $4 or $5 for a 2 oz. bottle (haven’t seen a bigger one). Don’t let the price scare you. I only use a small dab and that’s all you need. TRUST ME! Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand cream is really moisturizing and has a very subtle scent. It can be found in most drugstores and it's reasonably priced. The only thing I don't particularly like is the greasy feeling it sometimes leaves on the palms of my hands. It's great for nighttime moisture or if you use those gloves meant for lotion, but I couldn't use this at work without getting the lotion all over everything I touched after I applied it.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this hand cream at Ulta the other day and decided to pick it up because I am generally pretty happy with Neutrogena products. First of all, the smell of this is pretty awesome. Very lightweight and clean smelling. This hand cream also feels very beautiful on the hands and as the title says, it is very "fast absorbing"
Crystal K.
absolutely love this! I use it all the time. I use more when needed, and less when it's warmer. A little goes a long way! I have used so many hand creams and nothing has compared to this. I have eczema on my hands and nothing works. this is amazing. I also use it wherever i have dry skin. I've also used it on my lips when i lost my chapstick. Their whole norwegian formula line is amazing. I highly recommend!
Joy R.
This stuff is a skin-saver. I'd had dry, peeling, paper-cut prone skin for a while, and other products just seemed to sit on my hands and make them feel goopy.

This product sinks in with some rubbing, and the hydrated/ smooth look & feel kicks in within the first few uses--and STAYS even after I wash it off, so I don't even need to use it every day.

I'd definitely recommend this  to anyone looking for a good hand cream. It takes some rubbing in to help it absorb (and avoid getting it on your phone screen) but it WORKS overtime!
annie v.
I love love love this hand cream! I use it every night and people always tell me how soft my hands are. I've recommended it to a lot of my friends and they are just as impressed as I am. I've also used it on my lips when the cold weather dries it out and it does wonders! I haven't had cracked hands or lips in forever thanks to this gem!
Nicole A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best hand cream ever! A little goes a long way so one little bottle lasts quite a while. I used to work in retail opening boxes all day and my hands would literally break open since they were so dry but when I started using this overnight they healed so quick! My boyfriend washes his hands a ton so he has rough hands, but I put this on overnight and the next day they are healed! I usually get mine from target.
Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand cream used to be my absolute favorite. It works wonders on dry skin and was the first one I ever found that could actually help my hands (winter's dry air mixed with lots of hand washing) my hands would crack and bleed. A little of this goes a long way and it truly does heal your skin. Unfortunately I developed Excema and had to find a new hand cream that worked better for that. But this one's amazing.
Stefanie S.
North Attleboro
This product is seriously amazing & is just what it says, light & non-greasy. It has seriously helped rescue my hands in the bitter, New England cold. It leaves my hands feeling extra soft and helps give them the extra moisture they desperately need. My hands have gone from cracked and bleeding to Baby soft in no time. For you scent sensitive peeps, this has a very light & clean scent.
Kim R.
This hand moisturizers are so convenient. The price was average and well worth the purchase. They're easy to throw in your bag for on the go use. I purchase these at Walmart and would repurchase in the future. One positive about these is that they don't leave a sticky feel to your skin which I find a very important component.
Gabrielle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this cream work well with really dry skin and frequent washing?
bassant A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it work well, my hands get very dry at winter ?
Erin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this come in scented at all?
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this feel? Thick...sticky? Silky?
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD
Does this leave your hands greasy?