Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Creme

Norwegian Formula Complete Comfort Concentrated relief for dry rough feet. Norwegian Formula® Complete Comfort. Concentrated relief for dry rough feet Dermatologist Recommended. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula® Foot Cream provides prompt relief for even seriously dry, rough feet.   Especially recommended for dry heels and calluses, this concentrated formula delivers over 17 hours of moisturization with every use.  Used daily, it restores skin softness and helps keep the dry patches from coming back.  Just a small amount leaves feet feeling noticeably softer and smoother. Deve. see more...

Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
I come from a long line of Scandinavians. I thought it was a joke when my mom recommended this foot creme...everyone from my great grandmother to me swears by this thick creme! In the winter my feet crack from lack of moisture if I don't use this stuff. I usually put on before bed and put some moisturizing socks on as well.
Darliz M.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this product. I don't like foot products that smell like mint, and these days it's hard to find one that doesn't. This product smelled like any other lotion, and I appreciated that. It also worked great. I routinely apply a bit on each foot and wrap them in socks, wearing it overnight. It doesn't get rid of all rough spots in one use but for the most part, everything is left softer. I'm very pleased and will continue to buy.
Maureen M.
Stamford, CT
Love this foot cream. I was using just plan aquaphor before I came across this. I put it on at night with socks and my feet feel so soft the next day. Honestly worth the money. I keep it on my nightstand
K A.
Cortland, NY
I purchased this to see which creams work best on my feet. This actually worked really well. You don't have to do much but it moisturizes quite a bit. Works well on dry parts of my feet and makes my feet really soft in general.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best foot creme for dry, scaly, or cracked heels! A little bit goes a long way so it lasts long. After a few days of repeated use, my feet are back to a healthier state! I also use on dry patches on my elbows and knees.
Trish L.
There are better foot creams out there. This one is just average. It has a very strong minty scent, and I hate mint. It didn't really soften or exfoliate my heels.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love this stuff! Use it every night and throw on socks for best results on dry and cracked heals. However, it is overpriced and there are other home remedies
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN
I just purchased this the other day and it works wonders! I was having such a hard time finding a good lotion for super dry skin and I am glad I picked this up
Ashley n.
Topeka , KS
Small bottle for large price in my opinion. Smells good gets the job done and I like the consistency. A little greasey but absorbes well
Melissa  P.
Monroe, NY
The product went on fine, but I didn't feel like it absorbed very well. I love neutropenia, but this product want for me.