BY NEUTROGENA #38 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Benefits

Our long-lasting, concentrated foot cream delivers prompt relief for even the most uncomfortably dry, rough feet. For more than 17 hours, your feet will be moisturized for noticeably softer and smoother feel. Dermatologist-tested, it’s rated “best foot cream” by our satisfied customers for dry cracked feet to restore skin’s softness.

• Glycerin-rich formula

How To use

• Use every day. Apply to feet, especially on the heels and calluses.

Ingredients.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Menthol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate.

Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I found this at ulta the other day and decided to pick it up because my feet are in pretty bad shape right now and they could use all the help that they can get. The first thing that I noticed about this cream is the texture is a lot different. It almost has a very lightweight silicone feel to it as you are putting it on your feet (not greasy or sticky). And then I noticed the smell. The smell is not the usual pepperminty foot cream smell it is actually something bearable. Finally, it really just helps your feet and my feet are in so much better shape since I bought this!
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
I think this cream is awesome!! My feet tend to be really dry to the point where my heel cracks so I was looking for something that can help smooth my feet. I have used it for about 2 weeks and I can already see how great it’s working! I don’t have much cracks on my heels and they definitely feel smoother. It is something you have to apply everyday and be consistent with but it is worth it!! I would definitely recommend!!
Ariel M.
Absolutely wonderful! I've tried over half a dozen creams recently and this one is by far the best solution for the money! It has a very mild scent, is not oily or greasy, and doesn't make you feel like you're wearing ice skates. I saw results in just a single night; pro tip, apply before bed and wear socks while you sleep. Totally different feed come morning!
Ana A.
Houston
Amazing!!!! I don't have anything else to say. I usually apply it before going to bed and in 3 days your feet are completely new. I have repeated several times and I will continue. Totally recommended. Good pricing!
Savannah P.
This foot cream works fairly well. I've used it a few times at night before going to bed. When I wake up in the morning, my feet do feel softer but it's definitely not a miracle cream (at least for me). Perhaps I need to use it longer and wear socks over the cream- I'm sure that would help. It is definitely a cream consistency, not a balm or salve. The scent is okay- not overpowering. Overall, it is a decent inexpensive foot cream that is worth trying.
Isiah P.
Finding a product like this that worked so well was difficult but when I came across Dry Touch I just knew it was the one. Being of a darker complexion and yet still being able to get sunburned I really like the product because it doubles as a lotion so not only am I blocking the sun's harmful rays but I am also moisturizing my skin. I'm not a fan of spray sunscreens or heavy sunscreens and this is none of those. It's the right balance of protection and softness.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
I come from a long line of Scandinavians. I thought it was a joke when my mom recommended this foot creme...everyone from my great grandmother to me swears by this thick creme! In the winter my feet crack from lack of moisture if I don't use this stuff. I usually put on before bed and put some moisturizing socks on as well.
Darliz M.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this product. I don't like foot products that smell like mint, and these days it's hard to find one that doesn't. This product smelled like any other lotion, and I appreciated that. It also worked great. I routinely apply a bit on each foot and wrap them in socks, wearing it overnight. It doesn't get rid of all rough spots in one use but for the most part, everything is left softer. I'm very pleased and will continue to buy.
Aileen A.
Van Nuys, CA
I haven't tried this product. But I would love to have one since the cold season my feet started to have dry skin. Other lotions and petroleum jelly is not that effective anymore. I hope I could try one of this foot cream for my dry rough feet.
Maureen M.
Stamford, CT
Love this foot cream. I was using just plan aquaphor before I came across this. I put it on at night with socks and my feet feel so soft the next day. Honestly worth the money. I keep it on my nightstand
Bryan T.
Marietta, GA
Where did i can find it i want one
Kat I.