BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser hydrates skin with exceptional moisture levels that last all day. The non-greasy, glycerin-rich formula penetrates, instantly turning even the driest, roughest skin into soft, smooth skin providing continuous moisturisation for 24 hours.

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich

How To Use

Apply daily all over your body, especially after showering or bathing, to provide soothing skin comfort.

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser
  • "I like this lotion. I have very dry skin in the winter and out of all the lotions I've tried this one helped the most." in 77 reviews
  • "I really liked this lotion. I have dry skin that sometimes cracks in the winter and need extra moisture a lot. I found this to be moisturizing and long lasting. I bought it at Walmart. It is fragrance free which I guess is good, but I like scent! lol I would buy it again!" in 23 reviews
  • "Best moisturised out there for sensitive and really dry skin! Had some dermatological issues with dryness dur yo my acne treatment tabs. This helped remobe itchiness and dryness, relieved discomfort. Even now being med free I still choose this one as my go to moisturizer !" in 21 reviews
Reika S.
Reidsville, GA
Nuetrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Skin was amazing on my dry, chapped hands! I have even used it on my face for wind-burn and it didn't irritate my very sensitive skin.
Product lasts a long time; a little goes a long way- I definitely recommend!
A G.
I love the body lotion of the neutrogena especially for dry skin. It has protect my skin and I just love the way it work. I would only prefer to get neutrogena for body lotion. I often use like 3-4 days in week after I take a shower. Yes, I would recommend to use this.
Lauren P.
Ware, MA
It's an okay product. It left my skin feeling super oily after so I gave it to my mom to test and she loved it. I believe we got it at Walmart and honestly I don't think it was worth the price because of how oily my skin was left so I would not buy the stuff again.
Abraham U.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this moisturizer I use every day because my skin gets dry and smell it doesn't reall smell but I wish it did for me it is very long lasting even though I use it every day I buy it at target or Walmart yes I buy it all the time because it is effective
Braeden H.
Cudahy, WI
This lotion really does the trick when it comes to moisturizing products for men. It is very ideal for men with very rough hard working skin. I thought it was a pretty good product for the price and seemed to work well in my opinion. Overall I would recommend.
Anita R.
Great moisturizer for super dry skin! can really tell the difference on your skin with just one use!!! doesn't have a strong smell so its great for anyone who doesn't like their creams/lotions scented. Also, product lasts a while. A little bit goes a long way!
This is my favorite moisturizer. My face had become extremely rough after i used Proactive and this helped amazingly. It lasted a long time. It is very gently on your face and clears up any rough patches very quickly. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Stephanie S.
Edison, NJ
Neutrogena is my go-to lotion brand especially during the winter months when the cold air plays a number on my skin. I discovered this product last winter and it was an absolute life saver!
Becky A.
Great for fall as my skin begins to lose moisture, it is clean, smells clean and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on fingers. I bought mine at WalMart last time, it's a little more expensive than I prefer, but it helps keep my skin from drying out and itching.
Jennifer W.
Crumpler, NC
I love this lotion! My feet use to stay dry, rough and cracked especially in the winter time until I started using this product! Applying it to my feet every night after my shower I noticed a difference in Judy a couple days! Now my feet stay soft and smooth
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?