BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser hydrates skin with exceptional moisture levels that last all day. The non-greasy, glycerin-rich formula penetrates, instantly turning even the driest, roughest skin into soft, smooth skin providing continuous moisturisation for 24 hours.

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich

How To Use

Apply daily all over your body, especially after showering or bathing, to provide soothing skin comfort.

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser
  • "I like this lotion. I have very dry skin in the winter and out of all the lotions I've tried this one helped the most." in 77 reviews
  • "I really liked this lotion. I have dry skin that sometimes cracks in the winter and need extra moisture a lot. I found this to be moisturizing and long lasting. I bought it at Walmart. It is fragrance free which I guess is good, but I like scent! lol I would buy it again!" in 23 reviews
  • "Best moisturised out there for sensitive and really dry skin! Had some dermatological issues with dryness dur yo my acne treatment tabs. This helped remobe itchiness and dryness, relieved discomfort. Even now being med free I still choose this one as my go to moisturizer !" in 21 reviews
Beverly F.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I use Neutrogena Moisturizer during the winter, it helps with dry itching skin, I use it on my legs and heals especially. The lotion smooths on and rubs in without feeling greasy. It is gentle and I can you use it everyday. I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from dry, rough skin. Its amazing.
Andrea P.
It leaves my hand really soft. But sometimes it hardens. It smells so good I use it every day after I shower. A little pricey but it's worth it. It's long-lasting so that's great. I recommend it, You won't regret buying it. I buy it every time I go to the grocery stores, even if I still have some.
cher e.
Clermont, FL
This product is great. My skin tends to be dry during certain months. There are products that I have tried that after a while is not moisturized anymore. It doesn't last but this one does last for a long time which is great because I don't have to reapply and product last longer because of that.
Morgan S.
My daughter and I both have very dry and sensitive skin. Neutrogena 24-hour moisturizer is perfect for our skin. The moisturizer is very gentle and fragrance free. We use it on both our face and arms, and don't have any problems. I strongly recommend it to anyone with dry and sensitive skin.
Astrid S.

My skin is extremely dry also is delicate, so I use this cream because I keep hydrated and because I don´t like moisturizing cream with strong scents. Also this have a good price,
so it is a good investment.
Tasha D.
Louisville, KY
After I take my shower I like to apply Neutrogena Norweign formula 24-Hour moisturizer for my dry skin..to My hands because I work with my hands a lot.I like the way it makes my hands feel and look. I also apply it to my legs. My legs look gorgeous also. I just love this product
Zahra C.
Romulus, MI
This item is one of my personal favorites. I am not a big fan of scented lotions and this is great for me. I got it for around $2.99 or maybe $3.99 so this was for a good price. It lasted 24-hours as said and I was very impressed with that, usually lotions that say this don't keep their word. I would totally get this again..
Lauren P.
Ware, MA
It's an okay product. It left my skin feeling super oily after so I gave it to my mom to test and she loved it. I believe we got it at Walmart and honestly I don't think it was worth the price because of how oily my skin was left so I would not buy the stuff again.
Reika S.
Reidsville, GA
Nuetrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Skin was amazing on my dry, chapped hands! I have even used it on my face for wind-burn and it didn't irritate my very sensitive skin.
Product lasts a long time; a little goes a long way- I definitely recommend!
A G.
I love the body lotion of the neutrogena especially for dry skin. It has protect my skin and I just love the way it work. I would only prefer to get neutrogena for body lotion. I often use like 3-4 days in week after I take a shower. Yes, I would recommend to use this.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?