BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser hydrates skin with exceptional moisture levels that last all day. The non-greasy, glycerin-rich formula penetrates, instantly turning even the driest, roughest skin into soft, smooth skin providing continuous moisturisation for 24 hours.

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich

How To Use

Apply daily all over your body, especially after showering or bathing, to provide soothing skin comfort.

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser
  • "I like this lotion. I have very dry skin in the winter and out of all the lotions I've tried this one helped the most." in 77 reviews
  • "I really liked this lotion. I have dry skin that sometimes cracks in the winter and need extra moisture a lot. I found this to be moisturizing and long lasting. I bought it at Walmart. It is fragrance free which I guess is good, but I like scent! lol I would buy it again!" in 23 reviews
  • "Best moisturised out there for sensitive and really dry skin! Had some dermatological issues with dryness dur yo my acne treatment tabs. This helped remobe itchiness and dryness, relieved discomfort. Even now being med free I still choose this one as my go to moisturizer !" in 21 reviews
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Neutrogena is a trusted brand for a reason. Over the years my skin has become dryer and seems like it soaks up moisturizer quickly. I feel some products don't work as well as they used to but here comes Neutrogen doing what they do.
Kristin K.
Columbus, OH
I love neutropenia Norwegian formula moisturizer for dry skin because it helps to repair the condition of my severe dry skin. I also really like that it is fragrance free. I tend to have dry skin skin year round and this product really helps.
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
I love the Norwegian moisturizing cream because it works so well during the cold winter months. My skin, like most people during the winter months, becomes dry and cracked and this just heals that and helps my skin to become soft and smooth!
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
This lotion was extremely moisturizing. I will use it again and again. It works great for the value. You'd expect to pay more for a product that works so well. It smells wonderful too. It's not harsh.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ
This "24-Hour" moisturer does the job that it claims it will. My skin was moisturized and sadly greasy as heck for 24 hours. I felt like a soft deep fried food. I would not repurchase but I would not mind using this product again.
Lindsey L.
Nashville, TN
It's not too thick that you don't feel like you can't rub it in. I love the frangrence free because I don't like my perfume to mix with other scents. I feel moisturized all day instead of feeling like I need more later in the day.
Lynn R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the best moisturizers on the market if you have dry skin. It absorbs quickly and is a good value for the money. We purchased it at Walgreen's and use it daily, especially in the winter time. I would buy it again.
Minnie C.
Temple, TX
This product works wonders on dry scaly areas. Immediately after my bath I cover my entire body with the product. I apply heavy Formula on my elbows, knees, hands & feet. It has a nice pleasant scent. It repairs dry rough skin in just a few applications. I would and have recommended it to family and friends. 5 stars
angie C.
Katy, TX
When I used this I felt like my skin was reacting really good with it and I have a dry forehead that takes a lot of moisturizing to get it smooth and soft and I felt like it really did the trick.I would say depending on the season I would have to apply it again but for the most part it's a really good product.
Bela G.
I love this stuff. Wonderful for moisturizing my face! I use it every morning and night. Very useful. This formula is very calming and smooth never broken out because of it. Good value for what you're buying. Worth it to spend a little extra. A great face moisturizer which I would recommend to anybody!
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?