BY NEUTROGENA #84 in Night Cream

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser hydrates skin with exceptional moisture levels that last all day. The non-greasy, glycerin-rich formula penetrates, instantly turning even the driest, roughest skin into soft, smooth skin providing continuous moisturisation for 24 hours.

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich

How To Use

Apply daily all over your body, especially after showering or bathing, to provide soothing skin comfort.

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser
  • "I like this lotion. I have very dry skin in the winter and out of all the lotions I've tried this one helped the most." in 77 reviews
  • "I really liked this lotion. I have dry skin that sometimes cracks in the winter and need extra moisture a lot. I found this to be moisturizing and long lasting. I bought it at Walmart. It is fragrance free which I guess is good, but I like scent! lol I would buy it again!" in 23 reviews
  • "Best moisturised out there for sensitive and really dry skin! Had some dermatological issues with dryness dur yo my acne treatment tabs. This helped remobe itchiness and dryness, relieved discomfort. Even now being med free I still choose this one as my go to moisturizer !" in 21 reviews
Dominika O.
Arlington Hts, IL
OMG do I love this lotion. It comes on kind of thick and when you start rubbing it in it looks like it will sit on your skin but you just really have to rub in it nice and it is so moisturizing! It's really great during the winter when my skin is super dry. I got this one at walmart and it was averagely priced. Definitely worth the purchase
MyHartent L.
Hello, I have used the Neutrogena Norweigian moisturizer for dry skin, I have truly dry skin and this really helps make you not so dry if you apply it right after the shower and your skin is still a little damp it moisturizes the skin a little better for me. I like to put any product on right after the show.
Mikaela  R.
Sedalia, MO
This large bottle of lotion is perfect if you use lotion daily. It provides long lasting moisture throughtout the day and has a very gentle feel on the skin. It is a little more expensive but it has plenty of bang for its buck. I would buy this prooduct again.
Jasmine P.
Riverside, CA
I have extremely dry skin and this product works wonders! I apply every night after washing my face and in the morning I have supple feeling skin, which isn't easily achievable with my type of skin. But this product focuses on exactly that. I also enjoy that it's fragrance free, it's makes it easier for my to fall asleep since I am a big sensitive to strong scents.
Caitlyn L.
Elyria, OH
This definitely left my skin feeling much softer and seemed fairly long lasting, however even though it says fragrance free, I felt I still had a sort of chemical scent to my skin after applying. However, it didn't last and the moisturizing effects, definitely outweighed any brief scent it had.
Amanda P.
Saint Petersburg
I have severely dry skin and I love that the moisture lasts all day without having to apply it multiple times. It is fragrance free so it's a great option with those unable to use fragrances. It is a bit pricier than regular neutrogena products, but for the quality it's definitely worth it!
Lori P.
Wilmington, NC
This is a very nourishing moisturizer. I love this especially in the winter when my skin gets super dry and cracks. This soothes the itchy dray skin while it heals the cracks and reduces the flakiness. My must have for the worst of dry skin.
Mark H.
Ladys Island, SC
I have oily skin so in the winter months when the humidity is low, my skin cracks around my fingers mostly. If anyone else has ever been a victim of this they know it hurts. But having this lotion on me to use solves the issue and acts as a band aid, if used before the cracking occurs.
Meg S.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I am a huge fan of Neutrogena in general. This lotion specifically satisfies me because it's cheap, comes with a decent amount of lotion, and really does nothing to my skin besides moisturize it. It doesn't have a scent, but it's easier to use on your face that way. I buy it very often!
Tierra R.
Minot, ND
It's summertime which means tanning! Tanning means making sure I moisturize my skin more than usual. This is a great year round moisturizer, but I especially love it for this time of year. It doesn't really have a smell to it and it makes my skin feel great! Definitely should try!
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?