BY NEUTROGENA #95 in Night Cream

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser hydrates skin with exceptional moisture levels that last all day. The non-greasy, glycerin-rich formula penetrates, instantly turning even the driest, roughest skin into soft, smooth skin providing continuous moisturisation for 24 hours.

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich

How To Use

Apply daily all over your body, especially after showering or bathing, to provide soothing skin comfort.

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser
  • "I like this lotion. I have very dry skin in the winter and out of all the lotions I've tried this one helped the most." in 77 reviews
  • "I really liked this lotion. I have dry skin that sometimes cracks in the winter and need extra moisture a lot. I found this to be moisturizing and long lasting. I bought it at Walmart. It is fragrance free which I guess is good, but I like scent! lol I would buy it again!" in 23 reviews
  • "Best moisturised out there for sensitive and really dry skin! Had some dermatological issues with dryness dur yo my acne treatment tabs. This helped remobe itchiness and dryness, relieved discomfort. Even now being med free I still choose this one as my go to moisturizer !" in 21 reviews
Chy D.
Dallas
I like this product, just don’t love it. It’s for the body so of course after showers I like to use it all over because soaps can be drying to my skin. It gets the job done so I would recommend it but if u have dry skin you’d need something a bit more intense
Jennifer V.
Union City
My skin is very dry I normally go to creams that have extra moisturizer, my aunt recommended this cream to me. It seemed to have worked for her but it didn’t work for me, so I wouldn’t be purchasing this again
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
This lotion has my body feeling so smooth and moisturized! I apply it after a shower and feel hydrated for the rest of the day. It’s especially really amazing for the winter months as well! Deffff recommend!
Lauren G.
Fresno, CA
This is the only lotion that helped my hands when I worked in the food industry. Which meant I had to wash my hands with harsh soaps and hot water all the time. Not greasy. Keeps my hands soft.
Inma G.
New Castle, DE
Lo cierto es que he usado muchas veces esta marca, tanto como en cremas para el cuerpo, la cara, bálsamos labiales y me encantan.
Esta crema concretamente la usé en las piernas por un tiempo bastante largo ya que las tenía demasiado secas, es increíble como a las pocas semanas y siendo constante echando la crema, tu piel mejora de una manera enorme.
En este momento no estoy usando esta concretamente pero si que uso una hidratante normal para el contorno de ojos y el cuerpo y lo cierto es que es una maravilla. Recomiendo esta marca al 100%
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Maybe I'm just too judgmental when it comes to "Fragrance-Free" moisturizers, but I feel that if it has a heavy scent to it, you're not going to get a long-lasting difference in how your skin feels. The results were maybe an hour's length of comfort before I felt the need to reapply, and then it just went on too greasy. Nope.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
This product is one of my go to for dried out winter skin.  Is moisturizes skin well and stays with you during the day where as other lotions I have to apply multiple times.  I find it extremely gentle on my sensitive skin and would recommend for anyone male or female who is looking for a good body lotion.
Jacquelyne P.
JBLM
Being California raised and living in Washington I always have the heater on since it's so damn COLD in this state! I purchased this product since it was recommended to me by a friend and it is wonderful. It has healed my winter skin and leaves no residue left behind.
Faliha Z.
I have dry skin and especially in winters it looks very dry.
This moisturizer does what it says. It gives me good mositirization for a whole day. It's thick and gets absorbed in my skin easily. It doesn't have any fragrance that might cause any irrritaion or rash.
Katie Z.
Philadelphia, PA
My face dries out terribly in the winter time. This moisturizes my face really well and gets rid of all of my dry patches. The only problem is if my face isn't that dry it leaves it too greasy.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?