BY NEUTROGENA #70 in Night Cream

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser hydrates skin with exceptional moisture levels that last all day. The non-greasy, glycerin-rich formula penetrates, instantly turning even the driest, roughest skin into soft, smooth skin providing continuous moisturisation for 24 hours.

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich

How To Use

Apply daily all over your body, especially after showering or bathing, to provide soothing skin comfort.

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
La verdad siempre que salgo del baño debo usar crema para el cuerpo. Mi piel se seca bastante pero en verdad está me hidrata y me ayuda mucho. La piel la deja súper suave .
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Use this during winter for my super dry sensitive skin. My skin would crack and my leg is in a very horrible condition. So I would always make sure to use a very moisturizing moisturizer. Really love this so far
Inma G.
New Castle, DE
Lo cierto es que he usado muchas veces esta marca, tanto como en cremas para el cuerpo, la cara, bálsamos labiales y me encantan.
Esta crema concretamente la usé en las piernas por un tiempo bastante largo ya que las tenía demasiado secas, es increíble como a las pocas semanas y siendo constante echando la crema, tu piel mejora de una manera enorme.
En este momento no estoy usando esta concretamente pero si que uso una hidratante normal para el contorno de ojos y el cuerpo y lo cierto es que es una maravilla. Recomiendo esta marca al 100%
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Maybe I'm just too judgmental when it comes to "Fragrance-Free" moisturizers, but I feel that if it has a heavy scent to it, you're not going to get a long-lasting difference in how your skin feels. The results were maybe an hour's length of comfort before I felt the need to reapply, and then it just went on too greasy. Nope.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
This product is one of my go to for dried out winter skin.  Is moisturizes skin well and stays with you during the day where as other lotions I have to apply multiple times.  I find it extremely gentle on my sensitive skin and would recommend for anyone male or female who is looking for a good body lotion.
Jacquelyne P.
JBLM
Being California raised and living in Washington I always have the heater on since it's so damn COLD in this state! I purchased this product since it was recommended to me by a friend and it is wonderful. It has healed my winter skin and leaves no residue left behind.
Faliha Z.
I have dry skin and especially in winters it looks very dry.
This moisturizer does what it says. It gives me good mositirization for a whole day. It's thick and gets absorbed in my skin easily. It doesn't have any fragrance that might cause any irrritaion or rash.
Katie Z.
Philadelphia, PA
My face dries out terribly in the winter time. This moisturizes my face really well and gets rid of all of my dry patches. The only problem is if my face isn't that dry it leaves it too greasy.
Carolina L.
Doral, FL
Very very good, when you buy something for this brand, u feel secure , you definitely know they are no gonna play with your money because every have quality and is affordable. I don't matter your type of skin
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?