Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
DEBUSSY L.
Koronadal
Nourishes my skin, and keeping it glossy, soft at smooth, I love the packaging. I use it everyday to maintain my skins healthy look.
Kassia G.
Curitiba
Its really hard and burned my face, i think im allergic at this product but my mom is using and she likes a little bit, good price
Vennela G.
Manalapan, NJ
This is an amazing product. So amazing. It is silky smooth. Unbelievably smooth. It is not long lasting though this is the only bag part. It is gentle. It also had a very great pricing so I would but it again
Neutrogena is expert for such things, It has a nice smooth texture and applies very easily though you should only use a little as a little goes a long way. Though I admit it is a bit expensive and there are better brands. Though I would recommend this.
Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
I love this stuff. It lasts so long giving you amazing relief from dry rough skin. The best part is that it's scent free. I was recommended to buy this product from a friend and i'm glad they recommended this to me. Also, i highly recommend this product to others as well.
Adam H.
A greet moisturiser that doesn't dry out quickly like some other brands and lives up to the promises on the bottle.

I use it as often as 4 times a week and it's gentle on my sensitive skin and has a nice fragrance to it that I get complimented on from time to time.
Briana C.
I love this product! It leaves your skin so smooth and silky! It's long lasting softness and smell I don't have anything bad to say expect the label is easy removal-able! I would buy this product again!
Carolina L.
Doral, FL
Very very good, when you buy something for this brand, u feel secure , you definitely know they are no gonna play with your money because every have quality and is affordable. I don't matter your type of skin
Renita P.
Bowling Green
This is the only lotion I buy. My daughter and I are redheads with sensitive skin. In the winter our skin can become so dry it bleeds. This keeps us soft and hydrated.
Diosmery S.
Yiiiiii mi favorito su sabor es que me encanta tan natural y con sus consistencia tan buena lo comería todo el día
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?