Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Cleveland, AL
I wasted my money on this , this is crazy expensive and did not like it at all , please save your money .
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I am not a fan of this product. Here recently a lot of this brands products have been breaking me out.
Kassia G.
Curitiba
Its really hard and burned my face, i think im allergic at this product but my mom is using and she likes a little bit, good price
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Maybe I'm just too judgmental when it comes to "Fragrance-Free" moisturizers, but I feel that if it has a heavy scent to it, you're not going to get a long-lasting difference in how your skin feels. The results were maybe an hour's length of comfort before I felt the need to reapply, and then it just went on too greasy. Nope.
Tyra W.
Avon Park, FL
to be honest it kind of has a weird smell to it but does soften your hands then again every lotion does ive rarely used this only when my lotion is all gone and i have to use my grandmothers which is always this item i mean i wouldnt really recommend it to teens my age.
Caitlin T.
Wilmington , DE
This product works well as a lotion. I unfortunately did not see a huge difference in my rough skin. It definitely was a good moisturizer, but it was nothing special. It made my skin less dry, but didn't help with roughness.
Jessica C.
Keokuk, IA
I use this on my child that has eczema. It doesn't always work well for him. It is a gentle formula. Not my favorite to use. It's not a pleasant sent.
Savannah D.
Biddeford, ME
This stuff worked for me. I have really dry hands and this seems to help keep me moisturized. Not a heavy smell to it. Not a thick formula.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge
I wasn't a huge fan of the way this cream absorbs. I wouldn't buy it again as their are other options on the market to consider
Maribel O.
San Mateo, CA
I have eczema a i got this product thinking it would help on a way but I really didn't like it
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?