Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY
I have been suffering from extremely dry skin lately. No matter how much water I drink to hydrate, my skin is so dry. I have tried many lotions but I find them too thick, greasy, or heavy. This Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24 Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin works wonders! If I stop using it, my skin gets dry again. However, while using it, my skin is amazingly SOFT and silky. Not dry at all!!! I love that it is fragrance free so that when I wear body sprays or whatever, it doesn't clash with my lotion (I use the lotion every day).
Jasmine P.
Riverside, CA
I have extremely dry skin and this product works wonders! I apply every night after washing my face and in the morning I have supple feeling skin, which isn't easily achievable with my type of skin. But this product focuses on exactly that. I also enjoy that it's fragrance free, it's makes it easier for my to fall asleep since I am a big sensitive to strong scents.
Dominika O.
Arlington Hts, IL
OMG do I love this lotion. It comes on kind of thick and when you start rubbing it in it looks like it will sit on your skin but you just really have to rub in it nice and it is so moisturizing! It's really great during the winter when my skin is super dry. I got this one at walmart and it was averagely priced. Definitely worth the purchase
Zahra C.
Redford, MI
This item is one of my personal favorites. I am not a big fan of scented lotions and this is great for me. I got it for around $2.99 or maybe $3.99 so this was for a good price. It lasted 24-hours as said and I was very impressed with that, usually lotions that say this don't keep their word. I would totally get this again..
angie C.
Katy, TX
When I used this I felt like my skin was reacting really good with it and I have a dry forehead that takes a lot of moisturizing to get it smooth and soft and I felt like it really did the trick.I would say depending on the season I would have to apply it again but for the most part it's a really good product.
MyHartent L.
Hello, I have used the Neutrogena Norweigian moisturizer for dry skin, I have truly dry skin and this really helps make you not so dry if you apply it right after the shower and your skin is still a little damp it moisturizes the skin a little better for me. I like to put any product on right after the show.
Beverly F.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I use Neutrogena Moisturizer during the winter, it helps with dry itching skin, I use it on my legs and heals especially. The lotion smooths on and rubs in without feeling greasy. It is gentle and I can you use it everyday. I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from dry, rough skin. Its amazing.
Bela G.
I love this stuff. Wonderful for moisturizing my face! I use it every morning and night. Very useful. This formula is very calming and smooth never broken out because of it. Good value for what you're buying. Worth it to spend a little extra. A great face moisturizer which I would recommend to anybody!
Andrea P.
It leaves my hand really soft. But sometimes it hardens. It smells so good I use it every day after I shower. A little pricey but it's worth it. It's long-lasting so that's great. I recommend it, You won't regret buying it. I buy it every time I go to the grocery stores, even if I still have some.
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
This fragrance free body cream works really well in my household since my son has eczema. The fragrances in other products tends to aggravate it- but not this. I use this product on him and on my really rough knees and ankles. It works well for spot treatment of dryness. I would purchase it again
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?