Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Estefani L.
I love this lotion because I could apply the lotion in the morning after a shower and throughout the day and keeps my rough skin away. it also keeps my skin soft.
Monique H.
Ruskin, FL
This is great lotion. It is very hydrating and good for dry skin. The lotion is essy to find in multiple stores. It is a little pricey, but well worth the money.
Courtney H.
Springfield, IL
My skin is dry year round and I've never found a moisturizer that really hydrated my skin BUT this moisturizer does the job amazingly! One of the best I've tried
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this for the dry areas. Elbows and knees. It is very moisturizing and created a great moisture barrier leaving skin soft and smooth for days!
Taler S.
Walnut Grove, MO
This is a great go to lotion. It applies easily and doesn't leave an oily residue like many lotions do. I love this product and and would recommend to anyone!
Fatima M.
thsi product was recomanded to me by a friend i tried it out now its one of my favorite body lotion it has a really good scent it long last best for dry skin
Del V.
Raymond, MN
I have very dry skin and tend to crack and peel if I don't use a body lotion. I love Neutrogena as it absorbs in my skin and gives me a soft fresh feeling.
Lakenya E.
Gulfport, MS
Having sensitive skin, this product was perfect for me. I didn't like the feeling it left afterwards but the fact that it was fragrance free made it for it.
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
The moisturizer keeps my dry rough skin get better results and stay smooth for a couple hours. If someone has dry skin, than this moisturizer is the best!
Nancy C.
Corona, CA
I love it that it is afir dry skin yet it does not leave a oily residue .. It has a ver subtle scent since is fragrance free it does not irritate my skin
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?