Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Lindsey L.
Nashville, TN
It's not too thick that you don't feel like you can't rub it in. I love the frangrence free because I don't like my perfume to mix with other scents. I feel moisturized all day instead of feeling like I need more later in the day.
Lynn R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the best moisturizers on the market if you have dry skin. It absorbs quickly and is a good value for the money. We purchased it at Walgreen's and use it daily, especially in the winter time. I would buy it again.
Caitlin T.
Wilmington , DE
This product works well as a lotion. I unfortunately did not see a huge difference in my rough skin. It definitely was a good moisturizer, but it was nothing special. It made my skin less dry, but didn't help with roughness.
Yohasnely M.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter suffers from Eczema, I've tried many many different type of creams and ointments. This product keeps her skin very moisturized! It last a very long time and doesn't feel icky like others. Highly recommended!
Han H.
Pretty Prairie, KS
I really liked the lotion. I felt like it made my skin smooth. I didn't like the pump it seemed like the lotion would dry then when you pushed it would shoot out and have a big dry glob you had to throw in trash.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
While my skin isn't overly dry, it is overly sensitive and this 24hr moisturizer really works great for it. My hands especially will break out if I use fragrances in my lotions and this is perfect for my hands.
Astrid S.

My skin is extremely dry also is delicate, so I use this cream because I keep hydrated and because I don´t like moisturizing cream with strong scents. Also this have a good price,
so it is a good investment.
Cherokee M.
Hope Mills, NC
The moisture stays locked in the skin for a long while but doesn't leave a oily residue. The formula is a sensitive formula due to low irritants in the formula. This lotion is great for sensitive skin.
Melissa A.
Harlingen
My wife works as a medic and is up and about all the time, her hands are always dry this is her go to lotion it has a nice sent the price is worth it she loves this lotion I would totally recommend it
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
This lotion was extremely moisturizing. I will use it again and again. It works great for the value. You'd expect to pay more for a product that works so well. It smells wonderful too. It's not harsh.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?