Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
This product is perfect for my skin type personally because i have dry skin, it's super gentle on my skin && it doesn't have a strong fragrance which is a plus in case anybody has sensitive skin, i wear it on a daily basis and i would purchase it again.
Lekaela M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually really liked this product. When I buy this product, I usually use it 2-3 times a day. It's pretty gentle on the skin and my skin stays moisturizer all day and/or night. I would definitely buy this product again, especially during winter.
Jessica C.
Kankakee, IL
I have sensitive, very dry skin and this does the trick! I use it after a shower and my skin feels soft and supple for the whole day. I was wash my hands a lot too since I'm in the medical field and it keeps my hands from cracking and drying out
Lee Ann C.
I have very dry skin, especially in the Winter months. This moisturizer keeps flaky, dry skin patches at bay all day long without feeling the need to reapply anything during my work day. I will definitely purchase this item again in the future!
Kristin K.
Columbus, OH
I love neutropenia Norwegian formula moisturizer for dry skin because it helps to repair the condition of my severe dry skin. I also really like that it is fragrance free. I tend to have dry skin skin year round and this product really helps.
Melinda B.
Washington, PA
Best lotion to use for cracked and sore skin. I work outside year round and my hands and feet used to crack from the cold. Use it every nite after a shower and my hands finally are smooth and crack free. Also works great to help sooth sunburn
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
I love the Norwegian moisturizing cream because it works so well during the cold winter months. My skin, like most people during the winter months, becomes dry and cracked and this just heals that and helps my skin to become soft and smooth!
Lori P.
Wilmington, NC
This is a very nourishing moisturizer. I love this especially in the winter when my skin gets super dry and cracks. This soothes the itchy dray skin while it heals the cracks and reduces the flakiness. My must have for the worst of dry skin.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Neutrogena is a trusted brand for a reason. Over the years my skin has become dryer and seems like it soaks up moisturizer quickly. I feel some products don't work as well as they used to but here comes Neutrogen doing what they do.
Lindsey L.
Nashville, TN
It's not too thick that you don't feel like you can't rub it in. I love the frangrence free because I don't like my perfume to mix with other scents. I feel moisturized all day instead of feeling like I need more later in the day.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?