Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Lee Ann C.
I have very dry skin, especially in the Winter months. This moisturizer keeps flaky, dry skin patches at bay all day long without feeling the need to reapply anything during my work day. I will definitely purchase this item again in the future!
Kristin K.
Columbus, OH
I love neutropenia Norwegian formula moisturizer for dry skin because it helps to repair the condition of my severe dry skin. I also really like that it is fragrance free. I tend to have dry skin skin year round and this product really helps.
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
I love the Norwegian moisturizing cream because it works so well during the cold winter months. My skin, like most people during the winter months, becomes dry and cracked and this just heals that and helps my skin to become soft and smooth!
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Neutrogena is a trusted brand for a reason. Over the years my skin has become dryer and seems like it soaks up moisturizer quickly. I feel some products don't work as well as they used to but here comes Neutrogen doing what they do.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion was extremely moisturizing. I will use it again and again. It works great for the value. You'd expect to pay more for a product that works so well. It smells wonderful too. It's not harsh.
Lindsey L.
Nashville, TN
It's not too thick that you don't feel like you can't rub it in. I love the frangrence free because I don't like my perfume to mix with other scents. I feel moisturized all day instead of feeling like I need more later in the day.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This "24-Hour" moisturer does the job that it claims it will. My skin was moisturized and sadly greasy as heck for 24 hours. I felt like a soft deep fried food. I would not repurchase but I would not mind using this product again.
Minnie C.
Temple, TX
This product works wonders on dry scaly areas. Immediately after my bath I cover my entire body with the product. I apply heavy Formula on my elbows, knees, hands & feet. It has a nice pleasant scent. It repairs dry rough skin in just a few applications. I would and have recommended it to family and friends. 5 stars
Lynn R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the best moisturizers on the market if you have dry skin. It absorbs quickly and is a good value for the money. We purchased it at Walgreen's and use it daily, especially in the winter time. I would buy it again.
angie C.
Katy, TX
When I used this I felt like my skin was reacting really good with it and I have a dry forehead that takes a lot of moisturizing to get it smooth and soft and I felt like it really did the trick.I would say depending on the season I would have to apply it again but for the most part it's a really good product.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?