Neutrogena Norwegian Formula 24-Hour Moisturizer for Dry Rough Skin, Fragrance-Free, 15.2 Ounce

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?1 Answers
Abraham U.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this moisturizer I use every day because my skin gets dry and smell it doesn't reall smell but I wish it did for me it is very long lasting even though I use it every day I buy it at target or Walmart yes I buy it all the time because it is effective
Faliha Z.
I have dry skin and especially in winters it looks very dry.
This moisturizer does what it says. It gives me good mositirization for a whole day. It's thick and gets absorbed in my skin easily. It doesn't have any fragrance that might cause any irrritaion or rash.
Mikaela  R.
Branson, MO
This large bottle of lotion is perfect if you use lotion daily. It provides long lasting moisture throughtout the day and has a very gentle feel on the skin. It is a little more expensive but it has plenty of bang for its buck. I would buy this prooduct again.
Braeden H.
Cudahy, WI
This lotion really does the trick when it comes to moisturizing products for men. It is very ideal for men with very rough hard working skin. I thought it was a pretty good product for the price and seemed to work well in my opinion. Overall I would recommend.
Jennifer W.
Crumpler, NC
I love this lotion! My feet use to stay dry, rough and cracked especially in the winter time until I started using this product! Applying it to my feet every night after my shower I noticed a difference in Judy a couple days! Now my feet stay soft and smooth
Becky A.
Great for fall as my skin begins to lose moisture, it is clean, smells clean and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on fingers. I bought mine at WalMart last time, it's a little more expensive than I prefer, but it helps keep my skin from drying out and itching.
Anita R.
Great moisturizer for super dry skin! can really tell the difference on your skin with just one use!!! doesn't have a strong smell so its great for anyone who doesn't like their creams/lotions scented. Also, product lasts a while. A little bit goes a long way!
This is my favorite moisturizer. My face had become extremely rough after i used Proactive and this helped amazingly. It lasted a long time. It is very gently on your face and clears up any rough patches very quickly. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Brittany H.
I tend to have very dry skin in the winter. This moisturizer worked beautifully to make my skin more soft and smooth. I would use it every single day. Although it is fragrance free, it does not leave a bad scent on my skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Carmen B.
Loved this product. I have very dry skin and I felt all day covered when I used this product. I wash my face before bed and use this lotion afterwards. I can still feel the difference when I wake up in the morning. I would recommend this to other people.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
What's your favorite Nuetrogena product?