BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena NORDIC BERRY BALM. Seen as a body cream you can restore 50% of hydration in your skin dry instantly. With Nordic berry as a super fruit known in Scandinavia, it is formulated to nourish the skin in full and completely transform it. Feel a...

Buy on Amazon
Judy R.
Reading
Could be a tiny bit better , I feel like it does do its job. A little too moist for my taste but overall a good product that if your consistent it will really make a big difference, you can see and feel both at the same time!
Yaniina R.
totowa
i use this product for all my body i like because it is really good for me it has a nice packaging and i like that it is very effective for me. i have a really dry sky and it had help me a lot. also it is gentle with my skin and i use it every single day i  am gonna but it again
I don't love the smell of this, but I love everything else about this product. Super hydrating, whenever I use it my skin feels super soft. Very excited about this product and would recommend to everyone! Perfect for summer when you need a quick pick me up moisturizer.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
This product makes your skin super smooth and soft i absolutely love it it's oily but I love it it keeps your skin moisturized and you don't need to put it on constantly it surprised me very much ! It's the best
Mariah A.
westminster
I love this product very much and I would totally but it again , I have only bought it once because it does have a knack t of product in it, it was very gentle on my skin, I think it was a great product !
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
This moisturizer is amazing on my entire body. I have really dry skin year round and this product and light and non greasy so even in the summer Im able to continue use of the same product. Love, love it!
Kiah J.
Indianapolis, In
During the summer months, my skin tends to get dry. This cream did wonders! It left my skin smooth and soft for hours. This exceeded my expectations and I'll continue to buy this cream! This was my first time using this product.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I tried this and unfortunately it burns my skin really bad. Now I didn't want to give it one star because I'm sure it works for someone else I just have really sensitive skin and have gone through a trial and error for years so I've tested so many products.
Kelli D.
Silver Lake
Works great! A thick balm that moisturizes and leaves your skin soft all day. I am a repeat user and you can purchase this product anywhere! It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I like it the way it is!
devon f.
made my skin feel soft and refreshed and smelled amazing. had sort of an oily feeling when being applied but eventually smoothed out and felt better after i let it sit and soak in for a little while. would buy again