BY NEUTROGENA

Healty Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream - 1.4 Ounce see more...

Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
This is my favorite. Leaves face feeling so smooth, non-greasy, lite formula that leaves a pleasant but ever so slight fragrance.I was able to feel the firmness just after the first night. Applied nightly, my face felt firmer and lines began to diminish after a week.... my friends began asking what I was doing to my face and how was I getting rid of the wrinkles. I highly recommend this product if you really want to see results. You will spend no more money on tryst runs!
Kayla M.
O Fallon, MO
I am really satisfied with this Neutrogena wrinkle treatment cream. It is very moisturizing to your skin. You only need a small amount to cover a large area of your face. It even makes your skin feel refreshed. Not only can I see good results and less wrinkles after using this but even the mornings after using this product, I can tell a difference.
Savannah K.
This neutrogena night moriturizer has left my skin feeling great! My estetician recommended I use a moisturizer with retinal to help with some minor sun damage, and I definitely notice a difference. My skin appears smoother and free from blemishes. I also like that I can feel a slight tingle after application to let me know it's working.
Tracy K.
Hartford, KY
I have used this Neutrogena Nite Cream ever since it came out. It is the most effective out on the market, it helps, keep wrinkles away and is a very good moisturizer, I have used this for many years and will continue to do so. I don't think they could do anything to improve this. It is the best...
Lupytah H.
Mesquite, NV
I use this moisturizing once a week or when I feel I need to look more awake. It has help me on my bad days just put it on a day before and wake up to a refresh new me. It's a bit pricey but its worth your money.I have already recommended to my sister and she loves it.
Tracy T.
Neutrogena Night Cream, Anti-Wrinkle Intensive, Deep Wrinkle Moisturizing Treatment, 1.4 oz (40 g) is a great product that I would personally recommend to anyone who's looking for a product that does wonder for your skin. Very easy to apply at night as well!
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This stuff is great, and very much hydrates my face. I wake up with smooth skin. I have very few wrinkles, and I think it is because of this product. I also like that this product doesn't use unessessary fregrances.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Love this stuff! My face was going through some issues and I finally realized I needed a better moisturizer at night, I switched and saw such a dramatic change. When I woke up I looked fresh faced and rested!
Ariel D.
Hot springs , Ar
I have very sensitive skin and although this product didn't irritate it, it just wasn't for my skin. I was very oily after using it and it didn't seem to penetrate deeply like I like, it just sat on my skin.
Nicholle K.
It smells good and feels good on your skin. I haven't really noticed any improvement in the look or feel of my skin since I've started using it but it definitely doesn't irritate like others either.
Corinne B.
Sydney, Australia
I've been loving this since 2013! Am about to finish another tube and thought MAAAAYBE I could give something else a go. Anyone have any similar recommendations??