Neutrogena® Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ana S.Neutrogena® Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Linda  A.

BY NEUTROGENA

indications: neutrogena nourishing cream cleanser, night calming. refreshing hydrators. lasting nourish soften. unique formula calms irritation so skin looks and feels clearer and healthier.

Neutrogena® Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleanser
  • "One of my absolute FAVS! I love all the neutrogena products that I have ever tried! This one is really good after a long day! Hot bath and follow up with this calming skin cream cleanser feels so great and wonderful! It gets rid of dead skin and leaves a very refreshing feel to the face. The lavender smell is great and not overbearing. It doesn't agitate my sensitive skin it works wonderfully! Gives my skin great hydration too!" in 3 reviews
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I liked this cleanser. It is an affordable dupe to the clinique one I used to have. I would recommend this product to teens and those who can not afford high end brand cleansers. You can always pick this up at Target for really cheap. They always do sales and promotions for free gift cards with purchase of certain products. Neutrogena® Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleanser
Cortney S.
Sterling
Enjoyed the benefits of this cream! Not greasy feeling! Effective in my opinion. Was purchased at CVS. Will buy again when I run out! Did meet expectations for sure! No improvement needed. Could make it a little more affordable
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Michaela M.
Lexington
I don’t really like neutrogena all that much because it can be rough on your skin. It was a pretty good value that you can find at pretty much any drugstore. I only used it one time and I won’t use it again.
Courtnee R.
Azusa, CA
Perfect before bed cleanser! I like the way it makes my skin feel and it is very affordable! I think this is a great option for a drug store cleanser. I would buy this again! It seems gentle but effective.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
This cleanser removes all of my dirty leftover makeup that a makeup wipe cannot remove. You’ll be surprised of what’s left and this neutropenia night cleanser works excellent! Will be repurchasing soon
Brittany C.
It did the job of cleaning my face but I didn’t like how it left my face feeling afterwards. I also didn’t see any difference in my skin after using it for awhile so I don’t think it’s worth the money.
Mashyia B.
It’s an ok product, didn’t do much it didn’t do anything worse but I was looking for progress and that’s not something that happened, it did not meet my expectations, I was a first time user and I expected more based off reviews.
Tara P.
staten island
This cleanser is so smooth and burnishing.It cleared all the dirt and sweat from my pores.It had very colorful packaging.it wasn’t pricey and was very cheap affordable.I feel this product was great.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
This night cleanser is amazing. The cream cleanser has a silky smooth application and once removed leaves your face feeling supple, relaxed and perfectly prepped for some much deserved beauty rest. Love it and recommend it.