BY NEUTROGENA #7 in Makeup Remover

Benefits

Our bionutrient-rich face cleanser and makeup remover, with Peruvian Tara Seed, was developed for the gentle and sensitive eye area. It completely cleans your skin and gets rid of makeup in one step without stripping any of its natural moisture. So it leaves skin feeling soft and rinses clean.

• Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates
  • Hypoallergenic

HOW TO USE

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into hands and work into a lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all makeup is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Fragrance

• I'm looking for a good and gentle cleanser, I have dry skin and I...2 Answers
  • Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendati...6 Answers
  • Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use anoth...8 Answers
Neutrogena® Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
  • "I'm usually very picky when it comes to face wash that claims to also remove make up but I have been buying this for the last year now." in 5 reviews
Sharon T.
My most favorite makeup remover. I've tried a whole bunch of face makeup removers and there's not one quite like Neutrogena Naturals; I've been using this product consistently for almost 7 years. It might not be great for removing eye makeup (unless you take a little bit and dab it with a cotton ball), but it feels gentle and it will take all the gunk off your face. I can honestly say that I can never go to sleep peacefully without using this to take all my makeup off because this is the only product that makes me feel like I am completely makeup-free! The only thing that bothers me is the perfumed scent; it smells nice the first few times, but it can be nauseating to smell after a while.
Megan S.
I recently started trying to clean up my skin care routine and go for more natural products. Partly due to my age and partly from reading a few articles about the chemicals and carcinogens found in beauty and skincare products. I decided to try this because it's advertised as 86% natural, and from neutrogena which is a brand I trust to work. So far I've been very happy with it. It has a slight fragrance to it, which reminds me of the pomegranate green tea that I have, and it has a light lather. I use it twice a day and so far have not had too much acne and my skin does not feel dried out.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I seriously love this wash/makeup remover. It so gentle and i only have to use half a pump because it lathers so nicely and it definitely removes your makeup, even mascara and waterproof makeup. You can use your hands but if you do then you wont remove all of your makeup, so i recommend a washcloth or face scrubber thing. It doesn't really have a scent just light and clean i guess. I initially bought it to remove my makeup but it does a really great job of cleaning my face. Definitely recommend and i will be repurchasing this again! Got it at Publix supermarket for close to $7
Celia I.
Chicago , IL
I was in the market for a new face wash and decided to give this one a try since it was marketed as an all natural product. After the first wash my skin was a little dry around my cheeks area but blamed it on poor moisturizing. After about a week of using this product my skin around my cheeks and nose was extremely irritated, very dry and peeling on the nose tip area. If you suffer from sensitive skin this product is not for you .  Neutrogena® Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup RemoverNeutrogena® Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
Ani L.
New York
First of all I don’t think it comes with a moderate amount of product. it finishes quickly compared to others removers. Also, my major issue with this product is that it’s not meant for sensitive skin. It would always burn my eyes while removing the eye makeup. I would always try to be as fast as possible cuz of that. On top of that, it doesn’t remove makeup as good as L'Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin or Garnier Skinactive The Gentle Sulfate Free Cleanser
I don’t recommend it.
Lori J.
The perfect cleanser for my over 50 but still combo T-zone skin. I use olive oil to remove my eye make-up then cleanse the rest of my face with this gentle, foaming cleanser.  It cleans thoroughly without feeling stripped and has a nice botanical scent that dissipates after rinsing.  I always finish with day or night serum and Neutrogena's light moisturizer with no SPF since my foundation has SPF already and I do not want too much of that on my face if not necessary, love it!  Highly recommend!
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, PA
I looooooove this cleanser this is my everyday cleanser, LIKE out of all the facial cleansers I've used this will always be the one I come back to, only cleanser I trust 100% with my skin, I have combination normal/oily skin, I used to have stage 3 acne but now I'm like a stage one like I get a couple breakouts but it's nothing serious , anyways this cleanser keeps my skin under control and if I do breakout my acne usually disappears using this cleanser within like 2 days as long as I don't pick at my skin
Trista I.
This is by far my favorite acne cleanser and make-up remover. I love that this product is also mostly natural and doesn't use harsh chemicals since I have sensitive skin. I have used this product since I was 18 and have continued to use this till now which I'm 26, so if that doesn't show how much I love this product I don't know what will. I wanted something that cleans my face while getting my makeup off without burning my eyes and this does it! Love love love this product!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
I would give this 20 stars if I could. I have hormonal acne, red skin, sensitive skin, etc. This is the only cleanser I have found that doesn’t irritate me. I’ve tried cleansers that cost $60+. The best part is I can find this at Meijer half the time for buy 1 get 1 half off. I’m obsessed. It takes ALL my makeup off even waterproof and cleanses. I wash twice. One time to get the makeup all off and then one extra just to make sure everything is all gone.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This cleanser is sooooo bomb!!! I use this to take off my makeup every night and it completely removes everything. It also smells so fresh and amazing. Sensitive eyes beware though. Only reason I give it four stars is because if I accidently put too much on my eyes it will burn really badly. I have to cleanse my face first and use whatever is left over to take the eyes off. I’m super happy with the price too; cant wait to try more from this line!
Adriana S.
Yonkers , NY
Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use another product to help with taking the makeup off?
Steph G.
Burke, VA
How "Natural" is this product? I'm all into fairly natural, completely cruelty free. This claims to be all that and I'm curious what everyone else knows.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendations for face washes that lather?
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Does this product actually work?
Sarah W.
Is this makeup remover drying on the skin?