BY NEUTROGENA

Our bionutrient-rich face cleanser and makeup remover, with Peruvian Tara Seed, was developed for the gentle and sensitive eye area. It completely cleans your skin and gets rid of makeup in one step without stripping any of its natural moisture. So it leaves skin feeling soft and rinses clean.

• Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates
  • Hypoallergenic

How To Use:

Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.

Pump cleanser into hands and work into a lather.

Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.

Massage around eyes several times until all makeup is removed.

Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Fragrance

• I'm looking for a good and gentle cleanser, I have dry sk...4 Answers
  • Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good reco...6 Answers
  • Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to u...8 Answers
Neutrogena® Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
  • "I'm usually very picky when it comes to face wash that claims to also remove make up but I have been buying this for the last year now." in 5 reviews
Paula G.
Grand Prairie
It has a nice light smell to it, however, it was very harsh on my face. Would burn my face and I would get more scars that I started with. It disappointed me because of the harshness and burning. I continuously used it for a year and never saw a huge change to my skin in a positive way. Wouldn’t buy again.
Caroline E.
This has my been my fav routine so far. I like how at night I can really clean my face and take my makeup off at the same time. Whenever I used wipes I felt like my face wasn’t clean still but now it feels fresh and I go to bed feeling clean
Megan S.
I recently started trying to clean up my skin care routine and go for more natural products. Partly due to my age and partly from reading a few articles about the chemicals and carcinogens found in beauty and skincare products. I decided to try this because it's advertised as 86% natural, and from neutrogena which is a brand I trust to work. So far I've been very happy with it. It has a slight fragrance to it, which reminds me of the pomegranate green tea that I have, and it has a light lather. I use it twice a day and so far have not had too much acne and my skin does not feel dried out.
stephanie p.
Purchased at: Target
The clean ablity was okay. Left myface soft. But the top part of the pump came off . It made it a hassle to use this product to clean my face. And I didnt realize you could use it to cleanse your face and remove your make up. So I'd put that in a bigger size. And add a expiration date or something to say how long it lasts.
Ani L.
New York
First of all I don’t think it comes with a moderate amount of product. it finishes quickly compared to others removers. Also, my major issue with this product is that it’s not meant for sensitive skin. It would always burn my eyes while removing the eye makeup. I would always try to be as fast as possible cuz of that. On top of that, it doesn’t remove makeup as good as L'Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin or Garnier SkinActive The Gentle Sulfate-Free Cleanser
I don’t recommend it.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, PA
I looooooove this cleanser this is my everyday cleanser, LIKE out of all the facial cleansers I've used this will always be the one I come back to, only cleanser I trust 100% with my skin, I have combination normal/oily skin, I used to have stage 3 acne but now I'm like a stage one like I get a couple breakouts but it's nothing serious , anyways this cleanser keeps my skin under control and if I do breakout my acne usually disappears using this cleanser within like 2 days as long as I don't pick at my skin
Florencia B.
Vacaville, CA
This cleanser is sooooo bomb!!! I use this to take off my makeup every night and it completely removes everything. It also smells so fresh and amazing. Sensitive eyes beware though. Only reason I give it four stars is because if I accidently put too much on my eyes it will burn really badly. I have to cleanse my face first and use whatever is left over to take the eyes off. I’m super happy with the price too; cant wait to try more from this line!
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
This use to by my holy grail when I was struggling paycheck to paycheck. But don't let that fool you, this facial cleanser + makeup remover is great. It completely cleans your skin and gets rid of makeup in one step without stripping any of its natural moisture. So it leaves skin feeling soft and rinses clean. It's free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, and phthalates. It's also Hypoallergenic. It's so gentle and perfect for around the eye area. I have combination skin with mild rosacea and this cleanser was so calming on my face. I wear a full face of makeup and it effectively removed everything while washing away all other impurities while reviving my skin. My face felt rejuvenated and renourished. It's definitely great for every day use. It's so cheap and I highly recommend it for all skin types.
Ariel R.
Lawrenceville
I love this face wash. After glamming it up for a day I love using this product to wash the day away and works great with getting waterproof eye makeup off and sometimes I even use it to clean my beauty sponge. It’s natural and leave my face feeling clean and fresh
Kadi M.
Columbus, OH
This is my absolute favorite face wash. I HAVE to use it. It’s gentle, has a subtle but lovely smell, and does exactly what it says it does: removes your makeup and cleans your face. I like to use makeup remover towelettes, but I haven’t found a single one that gets all the makeup off like this does. Clear out your makeup remover stock and replace with this!
Steph G.
Burke, VA
How "Natural" is this product? I'm all into fairly natural, completely cruelty free. This claims to be all that and I'm curious what everyone else knows.
Adriana S.
Yonkers , NY
Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use another product to help with taking the makeup off?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendations for face washes that lather?
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Does this product actually work?
Sarah W.
Is this makeup remover drying on the skin?