BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena 3 oz lotion moisturizing facial moisturizer see more...

• I have bad eczema on my face and I'm just trying to find the perf...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches on my face. Is this good for combination skin ...1 Answers
  • In need of a new facial moisturizer. Does anyone have any feedbac...1 Answers
Taiwo O.
I usually get very oily skin in the summer time which makes me not want to lotion my face because it would simply melt right off my face. While searching for reviews on the Internet for something to use for the pimples that I would like to get rid of overnight, I stumbled upon this. It's good but takes time for a large pimple to leave. I recommend putting it on your skin overnight since over the day it would show that you have it on because it leaves on this whiter layer outside. But I usually put it on once I'm about to go to bed and I would usually way up with a reduced or dried out pimple.
mariah G.
I used this moisturizer for about 4 months to give it a fair trial. I do like the formula but something about the smell threw me off [to each their own, right] I also found that the consistency of the product was a bit thicker which I liked and needed b/c I do tend to get dry patches. However it just didn't work well for me. Id your skin is normal/oily this would work wonders for you!
Ana A.
bronx, NY
My go-to moisturizer for the summer time. Leaves skin feeling fresh but not oily. I use it once daily after cleansing the skin. It's a great price for such a superior product! And it's gentle on my sensitive skin. I wish the bottle itself didn't squeeze out so much product at once- but it's relatively easy to put it back or use it on the neck and chest.
Sarah C.
Love the creaminess of this moisturizer. Great for all day hydration and works like a good primer as well. The only thing I wish it had was some SPF in it. The scent is okay not really noticeable to me but my boyfriend did comment on it saying it reminded him of the dentist. That be said it didn't stop him from buying one of his own!
Brynna S.
Love love love this product! One of my favorite things about it is that it is not tested on animals and made out of natural products. Those are two things I typically look for in products. This moisturizer keeps my skin feeling perfect all day. I've also been prone to breaking out from some moisturizers and I never have with this one
Ryan E.
I really enjoy the Neutrogena Naturals line! I can find them at any convenience store or beauty store, and they aren't overpriced! I have used it several times and always like it! It never makes me feel greasy or like it have sunblock on like some moisturizers do! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kt J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I prefer natural products, so this was nice. I have severely sensitive skin due to an extreme condition of eczema; so this was good (didn't agitate) but my skin was still a touch dry. However, due to the skin problems I have if it's not dry it's breaking out in zits... I would say good anyone else.
Kamryn P.
I use it morning and night before bed. It works well with makeup and actually helps it not look as cakey. I bought it at my local Walmart for around $13 which is good considering the other prices. The packaging is super convertible easy to store isn't a purse or bookbag. Would recommend to others
Katara M.
Sherwood, AR
I love this moisturizer so much! I've been using it daily for awhile now. When I first purchased it I noticed that whenever I used it, most of my acne would be gone in a few days. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. I won't be buying another moisturizer for a long time.
Cala C.
Cleveland, TN
Absolutely loved this product! I tend to have combination skin, and I found that this product was neither too oily, or drying on my problem areas. I also loved the packaging of the product. Also, it didn't break me out at all. Definitely would purchase this product many more times
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been looking for a new facial moisturizer, a cheap but efficient one. Saw this one at the drugstore but I wasn't sure it would be good for acne prone and oily skin. Any experiences in that area? Thank you
Kiava G.
Does this work well for oily skin?
Andrea B.
I think I saw this on the Paula's Choice website. How is it? Is it a good base for makeup? Does it help smooth the look of fine lines of wrinkles?
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have dry patches on my face. Is this good for combination skin type?
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Does this feel lightweight or heavy on the skin?