BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena 3 oz lotion moisturizing facial moisturizer see more...

• I have bad eczema on my face and I'm just trying to find the perf...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches on my face. Is this good for combination skin ...1 Answers
  • In need of a new facial moisturizer. Does anyone have any feedbac...1 Answers
Maddie A.
I have a really hard time using facial lotion without my skin freaking out on me, but this works and I haven't broken out yet. It leaves my skin super soft and doesn't bother my skin in areas where it's really oily but in areas it's dry it works well. I've been using it for a month now and love it.
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
I was really wanting to like this lotion because so many other people really like it but it just didn’t work for me. I have dry/sensitive skin and I didn’t feel like my skin was being moisturized. What I did get was a nose and chin full of blackheads even though it said it was non comedogenic so I was very disappointed in it. But everyone’s skin is different so if you think it will work for you try it or you won’t know!
Brianna H.
I used to use Clinique moisturizer before I was on a college budget and this Neutrogena product is just as moisturizing, light, smells really fresh and has vitamins packed in it to boost your skin’s natural glow. Plus- it was only $10 from Target. A real beauty steal here,.
Alicia S.
Toledo, OH
I’ve used and still use so many neutrogena products and their either a hit or miss. I don’t really go for products with ingredients i don’t know how to pronounce. I go for organics, vegan, cruelty free etc but neutrogena is a good brand and i would see myself using their products still in the near future.
Coya
Ellicott City, MD
It’s definitely good for sensitive skin and this is my first time using it. It leaves my skin feeling really soft after. I got this from Target and I use the Neutrogena cleansing bar with it’s a okay combination I would probably use a different soap. Something along the lines of this collection they have.
Christine R.
Elkhart, IN
This is an awesome moisturizer. It is non comedogenic. I personally love the scent, but it is strong if you’re not a fan of Shea butter smells. I definitely recommend this natural moisturizer. It’s a great value and I’ll be repurchasing when I run out.
Jasmine N.
I like to use this product in the summer time. I have combination skin type so this works well in the places on my face that are dry. I put very little on the skin that gets oily throughout the day. Reasonable priced and it has not caused any breakouts. When it is colder, this product does not work well for my skin type. But I do like it.
Crystal M.
Minnespolis
After I use this, my face feels so soft and clean. I feel like a new person. I think it's inexpensive, very affordable. My teenage daughter uses this and she loves it.
Ashley P.
Fort Worth, TX
Neutrogena NEUTROGENA 3 oz Lotion Moisturizing Facial Moisturizer This is my current every day moisturizer and I love it. It is very gentle and does not irritate my skin in any way. It does not make my face feel oily or greasy at all. It has a nice very light fragrance to it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I will buy this product again and I do recommend this product! It's a great value!
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
As I said before, I really like this Brand, And I am always looking for new products to try. When I tried this one I Was really excited because it Was a natural product. It worked, the only thing that I need to say is that I did not like the smell. Neither my husband. It is too Strong.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been looking for a new facial moisturizer, a cheap but efficient one. Saw this one at the drugstore but I wasn't sure it would be good for acne prone and oily skin. Any experiences in that area? Thank you
Kiava G.
Does this work well for oily skin?
Kayce C.
Does this facial lotion cause any breakouts with regular use?
Grace H.
Does this moisturizer make you break out?
Yzelda Joie F.
I am currently using this for my everyday moisturizer. I used it under my make up but I noticed that my skin gets really oily.. could it be this moisturizer or the make up that I'm using? Any suggestions for moisturizer for oily skin.