BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena triple age repair day moisturizer (spf 25) is designed to target the 3 skin issues that visibly age you most, for younger looking skin. This rich moisturizer, powered by hexinol technology and vitamin c, is clinically proven to help smooth the look of wrinkles, improve uneven tone and firmness of the skin. see more...

• I'm 39 years old and fabulous 😄, however I'm looking for a moistur...1 Answers
  • What types of results are people having with this moisturizer? I'...2 Answers
  • Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feeling? 1 Answers
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
I bought this cream a year ago for the winter months. I found it to be gentle and not bad smelling. It didn't leave my skin oily. I bought this at the local Walgreens. It met most of my expectations except it needed to be reapplied a lot. I would recommend this to other women, but only if they don't mind reapplying it often
Maryory M.
Maryory M.
This moisturizer provides many benefits to the skin could not finish say in this review. It is definitely the best creams , leave your face smooth and completely clean of impurities. So I recommend and do not forget to buy it because I seriously do not regret to have it. A basic kit in our skin care . Oh yes , I love her
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Neutrogena's firming facial moisturizer cream really enhances skin. Normally, it is difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn't break me out because of my naturally oily-based skin. However, I was impressed with this firming facial cream. It felt light going on, but in the morning I found it a bit heavy.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Allentown, PA
This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!
Recyle Beth R.
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
When I first used this facial moisturizer in first weeks my skin reactions was dry and itchy and I stop using it for a while then following weeks I applied it again and I can see the difference cleanse the discoloration of my skin, it is my night routine also it satisfies me the result.
Laura S.
Laura S.
This is a good general moisturizer. I don't notice any particular "firming" qualities, but it gets the job done. It's not any better or worse than a lot of other moisturizers out there - totally functional but not magical. I'd probably buy something else next time, just for comparison.
Joy H.
Joy H.
I like it a lot. I put it on my face after I shower as my face tends to dry out. It leaves my face very soft the next day. I don't like how it clogs my pores and will give me pumps the next morning. It also makes my face feel very greasy. I would probably recommend it to my friends.
Raynika S.
Raynika S.
Fall River, MA
With a every sensitive skin this is a good product no break out , amazing packaging not to bug not to small easy to find in your bag , its every gential on the skin no break out doesn't leave it thick on your face not harsh in any way at all , yes takes some time to dry
amanda s.
amanda s.
I legit had fine lines that completely disappeared after using this product and being 26 that clearly was NOT the look i was going for, but thought cream really truly helped, and it didn't take long using the product to see the results I desperately wanted 10/10
Stephanny O.
Stephanny O.
Marion, NC
I will always have this with me, it does so much wonders to your skin ,I just started using this and I absolutely love it ,it met my expectations by far,its so gentle on your skin ,it leaves it so smooth I would definitely buy more when given the opportunity.
What types of results are people having with this moisturizer? I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and lips, and am looking for something to help with firming and a little discoloration.
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
I'm 39 years old and fabulous 😄, however I'm looking for a moisturizer for mature women. Can someone let me know if this Neutrogena Firming Facial Moisturizer would be recommended for mature women. I don't have sensitive skin so I am willing to try it, what are your thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feeling?