BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena triple age repair day moisturizer (spf 25) is designed to target the 3 skin issues that visibly age you most, for younger looking skin. This rich moisturizer, powered by hexinol technology and vitamin c, is clinically proven to help smooth the look of wrinkles, improve uneven tone and firmness of the skin. see more...

• I'm 39 years old and fabulous ūüėĄ, however I'm looking for a moist...1 Answers
  • What types of results are people having with this moisturizer? ...2 Answers
  • Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feeling? 1 Answers
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I love that it has SPF 25, which provide good amount of sun protection time. Like the way it applies and not greasy at all. My skin absorb it as I apply, makes me believe it is moisturized. As for the claim of triple age repaire, I guess it means; sun protection, nurture the skin and some magical ingredients that I can never remember how to spell.for sun protection purpose, need to reapply every two hours. It's universal rule for good protection. Na matter which brand.It has a very light scent. Will repurchase if nothing new and interesting on the market that I want to try.
TK K.
I picked this product up in Target on a whim while looking for an anti-aging moisturizer. Turns out, it's great! It seems pricey for a Target find, but a little goes a long way with this stuff. And after about 2 weeks of usage, my face is really starting to show results! Couldn't be happier with my random find!
Mara S.
Mohave Valley, AZ
Don't feel like it did too much firming. I bought this at Walmart due to a good recommendation. I ended up not even using all of it because it seemed too heavy on my face. I have dry skin most of the time but it can easily get oily if I use heavy creams and this stuff just felt like it sat on my face all day.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this used to be one of my favorite night time moisturizers. i like that the cream is a little thicker and heavier but didn't clog my pores or make my face feel greasy. i would only use it at night as i find its a little much under makeup
Sarah M.
Carter Lake, IA
I bought this for my husband to tighten the skin around his eyes. IT WORKED! Like a charm. It took 10 years off of him. Well worth the price. I will be buying this repeatedly in the future! We are firm believers
Bobbie H.
I bought this cream a year ago for the winter months. I found it to be gentle and not bad smelling. It didn't leave my skin oily. I bought this at the local Walgreens. It met most of my expectations except it needed to be reapplied a lot. I would recommend this to other women, but only if they don't mind reapplying it often
Maryory M.
This moisturizer provides many benefits to the skin could not finish say in this review. It is definitely the best creams , leave your face smooth and completely clean of impurities. So I recommend and do not forget to buy it because I seriously do not regret to have it. A basic kit in our skin care . Oh yes , I love her
Shannon E.
Tamaqua, PA
This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!This stuff is phenomenal!
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
When I first used this facial moisturizer in first weeks my skin reactions was dry and itchy and I stop using it for a while then following weeks I applied it again and I can see the difference cleanse the discoloration of my skin, it is my night routine also it satisfies me the result.
What types of results are people having with this moisturizer? I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and lips, and am looking for something to help with firming and a little discoloration.
Jacqueline  R.
I'm 39 years old and fabulous ūüėĄ, however I'm looking for a moisturizer for mature women. Can someone let me know if this Neutrogena Firming Facial Moisturizer would be recommended for mature women. I don't have sensitive skin so I am willing to try it, what are your thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Savannah W.
Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feeling?