Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub uploaded by Dhanak K.Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub uploaded by Dhanak K.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Purifying Pore Scrub. Suitable for acne-prone skin this daily cleanser gently scrubs away impurities that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh clear skin. This product was formulated to be 94 naturally derived and includes willowbark bionutrient and jojoba beads to detoxify pores. This hypoallergenic scrub contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This scrub comes in a 118-millilitre tube.118 mL tube of facial scrub Suitable for acne-prone skin Formulated to be 94 naturally derived No harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes Willowbark bionutrient and Jojoba beads detoxify pores Contains natural salicylic acid from willow bark Hypoallergenic see more...

Londen F.
Londen F.
this is a great daily face wash for someone with dry, sensitive skin. some products exfoliating beads leave small scratches and hurt to use but the beads in this are small and feel like they give a deeper clean. there's not much of a smell which is great since fragrances usually irritate my skin. i've been using the product for about two years and my only complaint is that sometimes a big chunk of the beads sticks in the opening- pretty tolerable for how great it leaves my face.
Dhanak K.
Dhanak K.
Phoenix, AZ
It does feel pretty amazing but the results are temporary it clears your skin it takes out the dirt and impurity but I didn't really see any difference on the pores closing or anything. But still it is good to use for scrubing and freshening your skin when you're on the good. You get instant results so that is a good thing.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Dallas, TX
Im honestly inlove with this product. I bought it at Walmart a year ago. I use to have bad acne since I was in 4th grade when I got to 6th grade I used proactive and it made it 10xs worse. Until my junior year in high school i found this. It cleared my skin so beautifully. If i ever brake out its only a pimple or two, its great i love it.
kayleen g.
kayleen g.
La Mirada, CA
I just recently bought this product and I fell in love with it the first time I used it! It is so gently on the face but it still feels like it gets deep in the pores. It's inexpensive and smells amazing. Hands down I will forever continue to use this product , wish I could buy big bottles cause I love it that much!!
Allie E.
Allie E.
I use this product every day in the shower and it always leaves me feeling refreshed and clean. It smells nice and the grit exfoliates your face without overly scratching and damaging your top layer of skin.  The fact that this product is made from natural ingredients and is cruelty-free is a hug reason why I keep buying this product.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
York
I will NEVER use this again. I couldn't even make it through a whole bottle. I've never had a problem with any Neutrogena products before, but this just leaves my face bright red, like a tomato. Literally, wherever it's scrubbed on turns bright red, not irritated or dry, just red. It irritates my skin too easily.
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
This pore scrub is gentle enough for daily use and doesn't dry out your skin! I use it every other day, as I work in a kitchen and my face gets super oily. It's often on sale at CVS which makes it even better! It's not great at taking off makeup, so I gave it four stars because you'll have to remove your makeup first.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
This is nice and light on my skin but I have to admit that this is my back up. Aveeno is ahead of this brand to me. Don't misunderstand me, I would still buy this and I would recommend you try it to. It's cheap at Walmart and if you're lucky, at a discount store. So go try it
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Cedar park, TX
I use this in the shower everyday! I love the little scrubbing beads because THEY DONT SCRATCH your face (like most of the facial washes with the beads) but it still feels like a deep pore cleaning. Plus it has a great scent to it that leaves your face feeling fresh!
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
This product is gentle but with enough grit to exfoliate (and no microbeads is a plus!). It smells amazing, it's all natural ingredients (they also list what each ingredient is derived from on the back). This doesn't work to really clear your skin like some stronger products, but it keeps your skin clear fairly well and works wonderfully as a morning cleanser.