Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub uploaded by Dhanak K.Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub uploaded by Dhanak K.

Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub

With natural Jojoba beads, our pore cleansing scrub formulated with naturally derived ingredients gently scrubs away impurities and dull, dead skin cells and penetrates deep down into pores to detoxify.This face scrub contains natural salicylic acid from Willowbark bionutrients to remove dirt, oil and makeup and gently wash away impurities for fresh, clear skin.

• Suitable for even acne prone skin.
  • Gentle enough for every day
  • Won't clog pores
  • Hypoallergenic
  • 94% Naturally Derived
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrollatumchemicalsatum, dyes, phthalates

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Squeeze cleanser into your hands and work into lather.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Maggie M.
Neutrogena Naturals is the BEST!! For me it's the best line I've ever tried from their brand. This leaves you with such a purified feeling and it's within the budget for a college student scraping the bottom the barrel.
Dhanak K.
Phoenix, AZ
It does feel pretty amazing but the results are temporary it clears your skin it takes out the dirt and impurity but I didn't really see any difference on the pores closing or anything. But still it is good to use for scrubing and freshening your skin when you're on the good. You get instant results so that is a good thing.
Londen F.
this is a great daily face wash for someone with dry, sensitive skin. some products exfoliating beads leave small scratches and hurt to use but the beads in this are small and feel like they give a deeper clean. there's not much of a smell which is great since fragrances usually irritate my skin. i've been using the product for about two years and my only complaint is that sometimes a big chunk of the beads sticks in the opening- pretty tolerable for how great it leaves my face.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I use this in the shower everyday! I love the little scrubbing beads because THEY DONT SCRATCH your face (like most of the facial washes with the beads) but it still feels like a deep pore cleaning. Plus it has a great scent to it that leaves your face feeling fresh!
Allie E.
I use this product every day in the shower and it always leaves me feeling refreshed and clean. It smells nice and the grit exfoliates your face without overly scratching and damaging your top layer of skin.  The fact that this product is made from natural ingredients and is cruelty-free is a hug reason why I keep buying this product.
kayleen g.
La Mirada , CA
I just recently bought this product and I fell in love with it the first time I used it! It is so gently on the face but it still feels like it gets deep in the pores. It's inexpensive and smells amazing. Hands down I will forever continue to use this product , wish I could buy big bottles cause I love it that much!!
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
This pore scrub is gentle enough for daily use and doesn't dry out your skin! I use it every other day, as I work in a kitchen and my face gets super oily. It's often on sale at CVS which makes it even better! It's not great at taking off makeup, so I gave it four stars because you'll have to remove your makeup first.
Maggie Z.
I will NEVER use this again. I couldn't even make it through a whole bottle. I've never had a problem with any Neutrogena products before, but this just leaves my face bright red, like a tomato. Literally, wherever it's scrubbed on turns bright red, not irritated or dry, just red. It irritates my skin too easily.
Briana A.
This is nice and light on my skin but I have to admit that this is my back up. Aveeno is ahead of this brand to me. Don't misunderstand me, I would still buy this and I would recommend you try it to. It's cheap at Walmart and if you're lucky, at a discount store. So go try it
Hanna S.
This product is gentle but with enough grit to exfoliate (and no microbeads is a plus!). It smells amazing, it's all natural ingredients (they also list what each ingredient is derived from on the back). This doesn't work to really clear your skin like some stronger products, but it keeps your skin clear fairly well and works wonderfully as a morning cleanser.