Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub uploaded by Dhanak K.Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub uploaded by Dhanak K.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Purifying Pore Scrub. Suitable for acne-prone skin this daily cleanser gently scrubs away impurities that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh clear skin. This product was formulated to be 94 naturally derived and includes willowbark bionutrient and jojoba beads to detoxify pores. This hypoallergenic scrub contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This scrub comes in a 118-millilitre tube.118 mL tube of facial scrub Suitable for acne-prone skin Formulated to be 94 naturally derived No harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes Willowbark bionutrient and Jojoba beads detoxify pores Contains natural salicylic acid from willow bark Hypoallergenic see more...

Maggie M.
Neutrogena Naturals is the BEST!! For me it's the best line I've ever tried from their brand. This leaves you with such a purified feeling and it's within the budget for a college student scraping the bottom the barrel.
Melissa B.
I love Neutrogena products, this one not so much.I didn't get any results from this wash.I love how natural it is and the scent, but I seemed to have breakouts with this one.
Dhanak K.
Phoenix, AZ
It does feel pretty amazing but the results are temporary it clears your skin it takes out the dirt and impurity but I didn't really see any difference on the pores closing or anything. But still it is good to use for scrubing and freshening your skin when you're on the good. You get instant results so that is a good thing.
Londen F.
this is a great daily face wash for someone with dry, sensitive skin. some products exfoliating beads leave small scratches and hurt to use but the beads in this are small and feel like they give a deeper clean. there's not much of a smell which is great since fragrances usually irritate my skin. i've been using the product for about two years and my only complaint is that sometimes a big chunk of the beads sticks in the opening- pretty tolerable for how great it leaves my face.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park , TX
I use this in the shower everyday! I love the little scrubbing beads because THEY DONT SCRATCH your face (like most of the facial washes with the beads) but it still feels like a deep pore cleaning. Plus it has a great scent to it that leaves your face feeling fresh!
kayleen g.
La Mirada , CA
I just recently bought this product and I fell in love with it the first time I used it! It is so gently on the face but it still feels like it gets deep in the pores. It's inexpensive and smells amazing. Hands down I will forever continue to use this product , wish I could buy big bottles cause I love it that much!!
Allie E.
I use this product every day in the shower and it always leaves me feeling refreshed and clean. It smells nice and the grit exfoliates your face without overly scratching and damaging your top layer of skin.  The fact that this product is made from natural ingredients and is cruelty-free is a hug reason why I keep buying this product.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
This pore scrub is gentle enough for daily use and doesn't dry out your skin! I use it every other day, as I work in a kitchen and my face gets super oily. It's often on sale at CVS which makes it even better! It's not great at taking off makeup, so I gave it four stars because you'll have to remove your makeup first.
Maggie Z.
York
I will NEVER use this again. I couldn't even make it through a whole bottle. I've never had a problem with any Neutrogena products before, but this just leaves my face bright red, like a tomato. Literally, wherever it's scrubbed on turns bright red, not irritated or dry, just red. It irritates my skin too easily.
Briana A.
Manchester
This is nice and light on my skin but I have to admit that this is my back up. Aveeno is ahead of this brand to me. Don't misunderstand me, I would still buy this and I would recommend you try it to. It's cheap at Walmart and if you're lucky, at a discount store. So go try it