BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With natural Jojoba beads, our pore cleansing scrub formulated with naturally derived ingredients gently scrubs away impurities and dull, dead skin cells and penetrates deep down into pores to detoxify.This face scrub contains natural salicylic acid from Willowbark bionutrients to remove dirt, oil and makeup and gently wash away impurities for fresh, clear skin.

• Suitable for even acne prone skin.
  • Gentle enough for every day
  • Won't clog pores
  • Hypoallergenic
  • 94% Naturally Derived
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrollatumchemicalsatum, dyes, phthalates

HOW TO USE

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Squeeze cleanser into your hands and work into lather.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
  • "I used this combo with the cleanser and moisturizer. I loved it but since I have sensitive skin I easily "over did" the use. I recommend using the scrub once a week." in 12 reviews
Nicole D.
This is a nice scrub! It kinda smells like Windex though, lol. It’s on the gentle side, but I have used even more gentle scrubs. So beware if you’re sensitive to exfoliants! It’s a little pricey for drugstore, but definitely cheaper than options @ Sephora. FYI: I always thought Neutrogena was a “safe” brand because commercials always say “dermatologist recommended” but a dermatologist recently told my sister that a Neutrogena product she was using was actually “really bad” & to discontinue use! 🤭
Ariel R.
Lawrenceville
Along with the brands natural make remover and wash I love using this purifying pore scrub on the days my skin feels extra clogged. It’s a gentle scrub that uses natural jojoba beads and not those hard plastic beads in some scrubs. It works for acne prone skin and gentle for everyday use and won’t clog pores and its hypoallergenic.
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
I love this cleanser as an exfoliator and skin clarifier. I use this 3 times a week to exfoliate and brighten my skin. It can be a bit drying on my 40 something skin but it does clear my pores very well and give my skin a beautiful polished feel. I add a moisturizing serum on days I use this mask and love the benefits.
Lacey S.
Fouke, AR
I really enjoyed this face wash. I like this over my Mary Kay Clearproof wash because it gently exfoliates my skin. The outcome for these products is roughly the same. My acne is reduced which is my main concern. Adult acne is the worst. I just find this is a cut above in terms of overall skin appearance.
Jessica V.
Douglasville, GA
Love love love love! I have yet to buy or try any other facial cleanser because this one does such a good job at cleansing. It’s not harsh on my skin, doesn’t irritate it and doesn’t have that chemical smell or any smell really. Everyone needs to try it.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have very sensitive skin, and with many acne marks, I have always looked for a scrub that is not so aggressive for my skin and this is great, I love it, it smells delicious, it does not mistreat my skin, it is soft, I feel that it removes all the dead skin, the impurities, I love it.
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
My friends recommended me this scrub
But I don’t like it
It’s not bad
But it’s no effect
Maybe it’s not for my type of skin, but I can tell you that it’s not for me
I don’t want buy it more time
But you can try
It’s not expensive
Justine G.
While I love the clean feeling this product gives I developed an irritation most likely due to the strength of the product even though it claims it can be used daily. Using it just once a day I would get areas that stung afterwards.
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
This is one of the cleansing products I use with my mia Clarisonic Holiday Pink Mia 2 Value Set this is my everyday routine. Wipes, mia toner Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner I love Mario's products the are very reasonable. Then my moisturizer Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer . This is my favorite moisturizer. It's a little pricey but it's worth every 💲💲💲. All the Juice beauty products are the best to me.
stacey m.
Absolutely love this ! A dermatologist told me neutrogena was the best over the counter brand to use and as well I’m always in search of natural products -this one does not disappoint!
Doris L.
Does this scrub have microbeads?
S. C.
Are the grain of scrub particles tiny ?
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this have more or less beads than Kate Somerville's exfoliant?
Amanda C.
Pomona
I almost bought this at the store but had to some more research. i frequently use the neutrogena naturals acne foaming scrub but thinking about switching this. any advice about choosing one over the other?
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
Has anyone found that this is too harsh for sensitive skin?