Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Purifying Pore Scrub. Suitable for acne-prone skin this daily cleanser gently scrubs away impurities that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh clear skin. This product was formulated to be 94 naturally derived and includes willowbark bionutrient and jojoba beads to detoxify pores. This hypoallergenic scrub contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This scrub comes in a 118-millilitre tube.118 mL tube of facial scrub Suitable for acne-prone skin Formulated to be 94 naturally derived No harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes Willowbark bionutrient and Jojoba beads detoxify pores Contains natural salicylic acid from willow bark Hypoallergenic
Photos (2)
Dhanak K.
Dhanak K.
Phoenix, AZ
June 10, 2017, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
It does feel pretty amazing but the results are temporary it clears your skin it takes out the dirt and impurity but I didn't really see any difference on the pores closing or anything. But still it is good to use for scrubing and freshening your skin when you're on the good. You get instant results so that is a good thing.
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
March 22, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
This pore scrub is gentle enough for daily use and doesn't dry out your skin! I use it every other day, as I work in a kitchen and my face gets super oily. It's often on sale at CVS which makes it even better! It's not great at taking off makeup, so I gave it four stars because you'll have to remove your makeup first.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
May 9, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
This is my go to exfoliant for my face! I have sensitive skin and use every 2-3 days. It is very gentle and effective without drying my skin out. The price is perfect and you don't need much. This bottle will last for months!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Aurora
March 12, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
It has a little bit of a burn, that may be because I have sensitive skin. It does get rid of any stuff in the pores. It was an average product, I would look for something that works better for a better price.
Orleny L.
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
March 25, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
I LOVE this scrub. I dont know what about it made my face so smooth but it is amazing. It is not too abrasive but still gives a good scrub. The natural ingredients dont dry out my face which is great.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
April 15, 2017, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
I've been using this scrub for about two weeks now and I must say I love it! I use it with my exfoliating brush and my skin feels so soft and clean afterwards definitely something I recommend!
Alina R.
Alina R.
Mount Pleasant
June 20, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
This pore scrub is perfect for people with tough, yet acne prone skin. It works perfectly on a electric brush and exfoliates your skin to un-known measures. Would definitely recommend this affordable wash for every day use:)
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Blackwood
May 30, 2017, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
Absolutely love! Can't go a day without using this product. I have re purchased this about 8 times since I have started using. This keeps my skin glowing and acne free.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Wellington, FL
April 21, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
I used this combo with the cleanser and moisturizer. I loved it but since I have sensitive skin I easily "over did" the use. I recommend using the scrub once a week.
Olesha A.
Olesha A.
June 17, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
It worked alright it was smooth on my face but, I expected better than what the results were, hopefully one day I will find the right products that work with my skin!