3 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

New Willow Bark Bionutrient & Jojoba Bead Scrub Detoxifies Pores Gently scrubs away impurities that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh, clear skin. No harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, or phthalates. Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub with natural Jojoba beads washes away dull, dead skin cells and penetrates deep into skin to detoxify pores. This face scrub contains natural salicylic acid from Willowbark bionutrients to remove dirt, oil and makeup and gently wash away impurities for fresh, clear skin. Suitable for even acne prone skin Gentle enough for everyday Won t clog pores We ve carefully formulated this product to be 94% naturally derived. This product was not tested on animals ; Ingredient Note: *The remaining ingredients are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness. see more...

• Does this dry anyone else's skin up too?1 Answers
  • Are the grain of scrub particles tiny ? 1 Answers
  • Will this be OK for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Sara F.
Sara F.
Hughesville, MD
THIS && THE MAKEUP REMOVER❤

can I just say that this pore scrub and the makeup remover are the best!. I used them for maybe a couple months...I hadn't scrubbed my skin with a good product in a while. and I was looking for something not too harsh because my skin isn't that bad. but I came across these and I tries the pore scrub one night and it helped my skin feel so fresh and clean! I was using it for a couple months and my skin after maybe 3 weeks of using it was super clean and clear and felt amazing!
the makeup remover- I would use it after a long night out. after I had pounder my face with makeup and went out dancing and stuff. I would come home and clean my face with the scrub and let me tell you about that! SUPER AMAZING! I felt like a million dollars after that! super clean and felt very refreshed! I would reccomemded this to everyone
Jammie W.
Jammie W.
Piqua, OH
Growing up I have always struggled with acne and harsh acne products. I have combination skin and it's truly hard finding products that won't leave you overly dry or extremely oily.

Neutrogena naturals purifying poor scrub solved this battle with acne products! The proof is in the ingredients! What first interested me in trying this product was reading the ingredients list. No harsh chemicals are listed that I had previously experienced in other products.

I've been using this pore scrub for over a year now and still love it. It leaves my skin smooth and clean. I highly recommend this product to anyone who like me has struggled in the past. It's truly a game changer.
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
I tried this scrub a couple of years ago and LOVED it! When I was nearing the end, I looked to purchase another and couldn't seem to find it anywhere for less than $15-20 & I was freaking out for a bit. I bought one more tube and used sparingly and tried other scrubs in the meantime. Now, I've finally started seeing it again and purchased a few just in case! This product is fantastic! My face feels so smooth and clean after I use it. It's gentle enough that it doesn't feel scratch like other products, but strong enough to remove my blackheads around my nose (nothing else has that perfect balance)!
Michela P.
Michela P.
brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Provides a beautiful, glowing, clean finish. Pores feel clear and refined. I use this scrub daily due to it's natural and sensitive properties. At most drug stores the product is $6.99 for a 4oz tube. All you need is the size of a dime per use. My 4oz tube has last me 4 months so far and I still have room for more use. The product has made my skin feel very fresh, and I don't feel the need to wear make up the day after scrubbing because of how even and glowing the product makes my skin. I highly recommend this product to people acne prone skin, but it is suitable for all skin types.
Brendan E.
Brendan E.
Forest City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used this product twice. I do really like it because after use my skin feels so fresh, clean, and exfoliated. One thing I must bring up is the fact that the first time after I used this my face broke out in an irritated rash. I don't know if it was because of the product containing salicylic acid or if my skin just had a reaction. The second time I tried it I had no rash. This week will be my third week trying this. I still like this product a lot! Just be cautious if you have sensitive skin like I do.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this product so much. In a matter of days, my skin has improved exponentially. I have large pores and acne prone skin, while also being very sensitive. This doesn't exacerbate the sensitivity of my skin, and it has seemed to keep my pores cleaner and made my skin look so much clearer and healthier. I like that the exfoliant in the scrub is very small, so it's not like rubbing large beads of something on my face. The smell is also fresh and clean, but not overpowering. I would definitely recommend
Malia H.
Malia H.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love this cleanser. It's not oily/greasy, very light weight, no strong scent, exfoliates lightly with out any aggression, and removes makeup. I notice that my skin feels moisturized and extremely clean after a wash. The only slightly negative thing I would say is that you do have to wash quite a few times to get all the exfoliating beads off your face, but nothing to complain over. Overall great product and very affordable for the quality. (Lasted me about 3 months with everyday use)
Iola B.
Iola B.
I've only just started using this product a week ago, but so far, I'm loving it. I can already see a noticeable differance of clearer skin and my pores seem to be less obvious. I love the fact that most (94%) of the ingredients are naturally derived and that the scrub is gentle enough for daily use. I have fairly sensitive skin, so I'd know by now if this product wasn't working - but it is and it may just be a new staple. Price point is great too (compared to other natural products).
Megan J.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
This exfoliating scrub is gentle yet effective. It cleans my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. There isn't a strong scent, which I enjoy. I have combination skin and my cheeks can be sensitive sometimes, but this product isn't too harsh. I use this about 2-3 times per week without negative results. I highly recommend this product. I docked a star because the product isn't 100% natural, despite it being the "naturals" line.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

Love the way this product feels on the skin and how smooth your skin is after using it! The smell is not intense, but the product smells great! Not industrial at all like some scrubs can smell like. I only gave this 4 stars because i feel like there could be more grains, sometimes, especially towards the end of the container, theres very little grain.. which, defeats the purpose of a "scrub." But over all.. LOVE IT!
Doris L.
Doris L.
Does this scrub have microbeads?
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
I have been looking fir another gentle scrub to exfoliate with and was wondering if anyone else is happy with this product?
Tina j.
Tina j.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this be OK for sensitive skin?
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have more or less beads than Kate Somerville's exfoliant?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pomona
I almost bought this at the store but had to some more research. i frequently use the neutrogena naturals acne foaming scrub but thinking about switching this. any advice about choosing one over the other?