BY NEUTROGENA

New Willow Bark Bionutrient & Jojoba Bead Scrub Detoxifies Pores Gently scrubs away impurities that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh, clear skin. No harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, or phthalates. Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub with natural Jojoba beads washes away dull, dead skin cells and penetrates deep into skin to detoxify pores. This face scrub contains natural salicylic acid from Willowbark bionutrients to remove dirt, oil and makeup and gently wash away impurities for fresh, clear skin. Suitable for even acne prone skin Gentle enough for everyday Won t clog pores We ve carefully formulated this product to be 94% naturally derived. This product was not tested on animals ; Ingredient Note: *The remaining ingredients are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness. see more...

Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin, and with many acne marks, I have always looked for a scrub that is not so aggressive for my skin and this is great, I love it, it smells delicious, it does not mistreat my skin, it is soft, I feel that it removes all the dead skin, the impurities, I love it.
Elaine J.
Lebanon, IN
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub, 4 fl oz
I love this brand! I only use the naturals line! My face feels smooth and healthy! It is not harsh at all, and they have so many different options like face wipes, pore scrub, cleansing wash, night mask and Dailey moisturize! All are amazing!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Of 3
I really love this facial scrub. My mom actually does to we both use it daily it just exfoliate your skin lightly so that it constantly always feels soft. With this facial scrub there's no way to over exfoliate because the sugar is are so fine and small that it can't tear your skin. Also I love the brand Neutrogena they always have safe chemicals and good products. Only complaint would be the price but I think it's also a fair price.
Jenna L.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub, 4 fl oz
I love this product! It always left my face feeling moisturized and refreshed! I wish it would have more of a deep clean action in the pores. I think it's a great value and price and I would buy it again. It's a great basic cleanser for sensitive skin
jolëtte R.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a dancer and student, most of my day is spent on the go, in a classroom, or a studio. By the time I get home, it's rather late and my face is begging for a quick wash. With most face washes, you have to wash good 2-3 times to really get all of your makeup off or the dirt, but not with this face wash. In one wash, your face will feel squeaky clean and refreshed. Definitely worth the price!
Merna T.
Rochester, MI
This pore scrub is amazing!! i have been using it for almost 6 months now and i just love it. I use it in the morning and at night to cleanse my face, along with the pore toner. My pores feel so clean and free of dirt after using it, it definitely brightens my face. i would for sure recommend it to others since its so affordable as well.
Eileen K.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this while staying at my sisters house ( I forgot my face wash) and I was pleasantly surprised. I was scared it would be to harsh for my face or make me break out but it made my face feel very soft and refreshed. I would definitely purchase this when my face wash runs out.
Bethany B.
Jasper
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! My skin always feels so clean after using it! I went to California for the summer and my skin freaked out on me so I decided to change things up a bit with this stuff and omg. I love it! It really cleans out your pores! Make sure and use a good moisturizer with it but other than that I love it!
Denise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is very comfortable. It’s not as harsh on my skin as some other exfoliating scrubs I’ve used. It leaves my skin very smooth and clean feeling. Ready for whatever step I choose next in my skin care regimen.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is a really good drug store but! When I'm feeling extra oily it's a very refreshing scrub & I've noticed it helps to clear my skin up if it has some texture to it, definitely one of my favorites!
Doris L.
Does this scrub have microbeads?
S. C.
Are the grain of scrub particles tiny ?
Amanda C.
Pomona
I almost bought this at the store but had to some more research. i frequently use the neutrogena naturals acne foaming scrub but thinking about switching this. any advice about choosing one over the other?
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
Has anyone found that this is too harsh for sensitive skin?
Tina j.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this be OK for sensitive skin?