Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverNeutrogena
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

What is the best product for blackheads here?
What is the best product for a dry face ?
Did the company recently discontinue these wipes?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes!
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this stuff!! Makes cleanup a breeze and takes your skin to whole new level of clean.
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Sarah J.
Purchased at: CVS
I like the concept it has of being all natural with no harsh anything but to me this was too gentle it did not get my mascara off. I would recommend this for very very sensitive skin. It also is not very moist compared to other makeup remover towelettes.
Carly M.
Milwaukee, WI
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Carly M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked how it was natural, but it didnt do the best job getting my eye makeup off. Great for face makeup but i don’t recommend for heavy eye makeup! I definitely won’t be repurchasing again unless I can get them for a steal again...
Jaquirelis M.
Charlotte, NC
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Jaquirelis M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They completely remove dirt, oil and makeup, targeting even the toughest and most waterproof makeup. The skin is left purified, fresh and healthy looking, with no greasy residue, so there is no need to rinse. Made from natural fibers sourced from sustainably managed forests. Perfect for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. One of my favorites. Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Sarah N.
Highland Hgts, KY
I really enjoy these towelettes. They are very nice and easy to use. I got them from in Influenster box, then bought more at Walmart. The price is a little on the high end, but I don't mind. The packaging is nice, and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Katarina D.
Wasilla, AK
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Katarina D.
I have to give this Neutrogena product a solid 4 stars because of the great quality! No disturbing smell, Doesn't burn the skin or eye region and are large enough to only use one per makeup removal! The only reason it doesn't get a 5 star is because they are slightly dry, Wet enough to get makeup off but to dry to use twice! Would recommend to those with sensitive skin!!!!
Gina G.
Bloomfield , Ny
Great quality for the price. Removed heavy dark eye makeup quickly and easily. Did not feel a residue on my skin after using and they had a fresh clean scent.
AFUA A.
It is a wonderful thing to have I will always buy this product it does wonders I think everyone should buy this product you will not regret at all I love it every time I use it I told all my family members about this product they love it 2 I can't find
Noa A.
Heflin, AL
Nice fresh smell and they do their job at getting off makeup. A little hard to get off eye makeup but thats to be expected.
ursula  M.
Ventura, CA
I love these wipes! Great feeling, didn't leave my skin dry :) Will be getting these again!!!

179 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...