Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

These dermatologist-tested, ultra-soft facial cleansing and makeup remover wipes are clinically proven to thoroughly remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. Its gentle formula targets even waterproof makeup without irritation. So your skin is left purified, fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, which means no need to rinse.

Plus, they’re made from naturally-derived renewable resources so you can feel good about using them.

• Available in 25-count or 7-count travel size
  • 97% naturally derived formula
  • Allergy tested
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes and phthalates

HOW TO USE:

• Gently wipe face with towelette removing dirt and all traces of face & eye makeup.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of the towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Are these better than the blue ones?
best makeup remover?
How does everyone like the water only cloths? I usually use micellar water and I love it, but i like how sustainable the cloths are. Any advice or brand recommendations?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes!
LEVITTOWN, NY
I use these for cleaning off mascara and wiping my whole face. They are very soft, but not so soft that it doesn't feel like your face is getting cleaned. I have tried the generic version of this and found it did not work at all so came back to these. I originally bought these as a splurge to take on vacation. I liked it so well that I have started using this instead of the liquid remover on a tissue. If you are looking for a makeup remover wipe, this is the one I would recommend.
Cheboygan, MI
These didn't really work for me. I'm a huge fan of neutrogena wipes so gave these a try. They smell good and they remove makeup pretty well but for some reason they made my eyes burn. I dont have that problem with the regular neutrogena wipes so I think I just couldnt handle an ingredient that was in it. I won't buy again but I would recommend becauase I think it was more a me issue than the wipes.
Boise, Idaho
These are terrible! I have sensitive skin and these burned so bad! I like the convenience of them when I travel, but I cannot suffer through the burning and damage these wipes cause my skin. I hope Neutrogena maybe reformulates these one day. Until then, I will not repurchase. I do not reccomend these if you have sensitive skin!
Bay City
These wipes burned my eyes even though I didn't use them anywhere near my eyes. They turned my face red and it burned a little. Some of the wipes weren't wet enough to take the makeup off either. I would have to rub harder or just wet the wipe with water. I would not recommend these wipes to anyone.
Spartanburg , SC
I really love the Neutrogena Naturals line but I’m not a fan of these wipes. The smell is okay when you open the pack but once applied to your face it’s horrible and strong. It makes my face feel dry and leaves it smelling chemically. It also doesn’t remove my makeup as well as other wipes have.
Bronx, NY
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Abigail G.
Honestly these don’t work so well for me. The smell of the product is good. But the wipes are so dry and not damp that they don’t remove my makeup properly so I end up wetting the wipes or grabbing a regular wipe to clean my face.
1,479 reviews
These are packaged like most other face wipes but their claim is to be purifying and recommended for the toughest "water proof makeup". My issue is they dont really take off my makeup without adding a micellar water at least and at most an oil or eye makeup removing specialist product.
Miller Place, NY
My daughter uses these and loves them! They’re gentle and soft and they get eye makeup off easily. I use quite a lot of Neutrogena products and this one does not disappoint. These are super convenient for traveling too. #neutrogena #makeupremover #towelettes #skincaresecret
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these makeup removing wipes so much they are very gentle on my skin. They also smell good which is a plus. I haven’t been seeing them in stores lately but I would buy a pack to try if you normally use Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Gresham, OR
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Lulu K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely hate these makeup wipes. Bought them thinking they would be gentle on my skin but they are really rough and very fragrant. Not good at removing makeup either. Don’t recommend!! Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

175 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...