BY NEUTROGENA #22 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

These dermatologist-tested, ultra-soft facial cleansing and makeup remover wipes are clinically proven to thoroughly remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. Its gentle formula targets even waterproof makeup without irritation. So your skin is left purified, fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, which means no need to rinse.

Plus, they’re made from naturally-derived renewable resources so you can feel good about using them.

• Available in 25-count or 7-count travel size
  • 97% naturally derived formula
  • Allergy tested
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes and phthalates

HOW TO USE:

• Gently wipe face with towelette removing dirt and all traces of face & eye makeup.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of the towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

• Who has tried them ?, I love them, they leave your face c...3 Answers
  • I don't like wipes with uncomfortable after effects. Will...2 Answers
  • Is this makeup remover realy work3 Answers
Brittany B.
Has a slight clean smell to them, they're on the relatively cheap side and you get a good amount of wipes and in my opinion the wipes work as they should. They don't tear as you're trying to get off your make-up, you don't have to scrub at your face and you can use each side of the wipe to get the most bang for your buck. I like that these don't dry out or irritate my face like other wipes, it does a good job with getting a majority of my make-up off but i still cleanse and all that afterwards.
Tate M.
darien
I have some of the most sensitive skin so many facial towelettes dont work for me. They leave my skin red and rashy. This is the only one that has really worked for me and i love it. It feels so so fresh and it doesn’t feel sticky at all. It takes off my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean so on a lazy night i can just use one of these and be all set to get in bed.
Jay 💖.
I tried these back in 2016,I believe,and I remember really liking them. They did leave a bit of a film on my face,but I always use toner after removing makeup and it wasn't as bad as some brands. These smelled fresh and they did an okay job at removing my makeup without irritating my skin. I would maybe repurchase one day and I give them a 7.7/10.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
The Naturals wipes are great for sensitive skin and really does the job! Neutrogena is such an amazing brand with a huge array of products for every skin type! From dry to sensitive, cleansing to foaming, makeup, bodywash... the list is endless! They have been around so long you know it's a company you can count on to give quality products at a great price!
Maria M.
Coconut Creek, FL
It’s a good product but I use sunscreens mineral and its difficult cleanup it. I have other better than this.
ThNeutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettese wipes are so rough on your skin, feels like sand paper. The wipes leave the skin under my eyes red and inflamed because of irritation.
Katherine Z.
WEST MONROE, LA
My friend actually uses this product and I got the chance to try it out for myself. I absolutely loved it. The removal of the makeup was so easy. Most importantly my face didn't have that dry need a lot if moisture feeling after using it. Best of all it doesn't have the chemical alcohol medicated smell either.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I did not like these makeup wipes they leave a residue on the face and it made my face feel greasy. They scent is nice and I really wanted to like them because they advertise as Natural.  I would not recommend to others I would honestly just stick to the regular blue ones.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing quality! Very gentle on your skin and removes face makeup perfectly well! I’m not big on cleansing towelettes cause I’m usually getting a reaction but these guys are absolutely amazing. I still follow up with a cleanser after that however. Definitely recommend!
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
HUGE fan of these! I love the way they can take off all my makeup with one wipe, and they do not leave my skin with a greasy oily feel. I absolutely can not hype these up enough. And they are naturally made and organic??! It's a no brainer. I use these all the time!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I really love these makeup wipes. They are soft on the skins and great for people who have sensitive skin. The smell is not too harsh. The products takes off makeup extremely well but pairs well with liquid makeup remover too.
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
Do they truly work? I wear really bright lipsticks sometimes and also black shadows too? does it get that off easy?
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Most wipes I have tried seem to work great for eyeshadows, but are terrible on mascara. How well do these remove mascara?
sharon M.
Chesnee , SC
Are they more helpful than other wipes?
Ariel T.
Colorado Springs, CO
How are these better than just washing your face?
Rachel R.
I like the idea of a Naturals line. Most wipes tend to burn my skin so I am wondering if anyone with the same problem has found these to feel better on their skin.

back
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing TowelettesInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
Neutrogena