Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing TowelettesInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NEUTROGENA #61 in Face Wipes

These dermatologist-tested, ultra-soft facial cleansing and makeup remover wipes are clinically proven to thoroughly remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. Its gentle formula targets even waterproof makeup without irritation. So your skin is left purified, fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, which means no need to rinse.

Plus, they’re made from naturally-derived renewable resources so you can feel good about using them.

• Available in 25-count or 7-count travel size
  • 97% naturally derived formula
  • Allergy tested
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes and phthalates

• Gently wipe face with towelette removing dirt and all traces of face & eye makeup.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of the towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

• Who has tried them ?, I love them, they leave your face clean and...3 Answers
  • Is this makeup remover realy work3 Answers
  • How do these compare to the calming night cleansing towelettes wi...2 Answers
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
I really love these makeup wipes. They are soft on the skins and great for people who have sensitive skin. The smell is not too harsh. The products takes off makeup extremely well but pairs well with liquid makeup remover too.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
My skin is so sensitive. It’s hard for me to find skin care products that work for me. Not only does everything work wonders for me. My skin is healing and looking healthier & younger. I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times.
Brandi T.
brookfield, WI
These makeup wipes leave my skin feeling AMAZING! They are made of all good natural stuff & hydrate your skin while taking off all that makeup. They even work on stubborn mascara without too much rubbing. One down side to the packaging is that the packages are slightly hard to seal back up again so the towelettes dry out over time- but that’s to be expected so an overall a really great product!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I am a big fan of natural make up remover’s and natural skin care I really enjoy these make up wipes as they do a good job taking everything off and leaving my skin feeling clean
drea 💃.
Jacksonville, FL
These wipes are super soft on the skin but I am able to remove a full face of makeup with only one wipe. They do have a weird smell but it’s more of a natural smell that is hard to get used to so it’s nothing crazy that would leave me worried. Overall I would definitely recomend this. They’re cheap and extremely effective.
Lynne C.
They were okay. Didn't fully remove my makeup and definitely took more scrubbing than other brands. One of the ingredients must not like my skin as I felt kind of itchy afterwards and washed my face again with a different product. I'd recommend other wipes over this.
Holly P.
Buffalo, NY
Love these wipes. I keep them handy when doing makeup tutorials and just to clean my skin throughout the day. They smell fresh and leave your skin smooth and don't irritate your skin. Other wipes have made my skin sting and these don't.
Kate R.
This is the best wipe I have found that easily removes makeup including waterproof mascara. It takes it off easily, no scrubbing necessary. Absolutely love the quality and the smell of these wipes. Highly recommend for anyone regardless of face type.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
The natural are my favorite from this brand. They for some reason naturally smell like pears which I live. And the thought of not using harsh chemicals is a huge plus. Work's better then a lot of products from other brands.
Mary F.
Absolute favorite make up remover wipes!! Removes make up easily while leaving my skin hydrated. No oily or greasy residue left over on your face. No heavy perfume smell either. During the summer I leave a pack in my frig and use it cold to remove my make up, feels refreshing every time. I recommend this to all my friends and family, even ones that have sensitive skin, no irritation.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Do they truly work? I wear really bright lipsticks sometimes and also black shadows too? does it get that off easy?
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Most wipes I have tried seem to work great for eyeshadows, but are terrible on mascara. How well do these remove mascara?
sharon M.
Chesnee , SC
Are they more helpful than other wipes?
Ariel T.
Colorado Springs, CO
How are these better than just washing your face?
Rachel R.
I like the idea of a Naturals line. Most wipes tend to burn my skin so I am wondering if anyone with the same problem has found these to feel better on their skin.