BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Face Wipes

These dermatologist-tested, ultra-soft facial cleansing and makeup remover wipes are clinically proven to thoroughly remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. Its gentle formula targets even waterproof makeup without irritation. So your skin is left purified, fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, which means no need to rinse.

Plus, they’re made from naturally-derived renewable resources so you can feel good about using them.

• Available in 25-count or 7-count travel size
  • 97% naturally derived formula
  • Allergy tested
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes and phthalates

HOW TO USE:

• Gently wipe face with towelette removing dirt and all traces of face & eye makeup.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of the towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

• Who has tried them ?, I love them, they leave your face c...3 Answers
  • I don't like wipes with uncomfortable after effects. Will...2 Answers
  • Is this makeup remover realy work3 Answers
Tate M.
darien
I have some of the most sensitive skin so many facial towelettes dont work for me. They leave my skin red and rashy. This is the only one that has really worked for me and i love it. It feels so so fresh and it doesn’t feel sticky at all. It takes off my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean so on a lazy night i can just use one of these and be all set to get in bed.
Jay 💖.
I tried these back in 2016,I believe,and I remember really liking them. They did leave a bit of a film on my face,but I always use toner after removing makeup and it wasn't as bad as some brands. These smelled fresh and they did an okay job at removing my makeup without irritating my skin. I would maybe repurchase one day and I give them a 7.7/10.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
The Naturals wipes are great for sensitive skin and really does the job! Neutrogena is such an amazing brand with a huge array of products for every skin type! From dry to sensitive, cleansing to foaming, makeup, bodywash... the list is endless! They have been around so long you know it's a company you can count on to give quality products at a great price!
Ella I.
valley village
 I really like these make up wipes because they are all natural and really get every inch of make up off your face. I would definitely recommend this to others they are a little bit more expensive than usual make up wipes, but that is because they do a great job and are very natural and smells great.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I did not like these makeup wipes they leave a residue on the face and it made my face feel greasy. They scent is nice and I really wanted to like them because they advertise as Natural.  I would not recommend to others I would honestly just stick to the regular blue ones.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I really love these makeup wipes. They are soft on the skins and great for people who have sensitive skin. The smell is not too harsh. The products takes off makeup extremely well but pairs well with liquid makeup remover too.
Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
A simple makeup remover wipe. Being a natural product it has the gentleness I expected. Although the cleansing power is lacking. I wear NYX Bb cream daily wear, it took me three of the Neutrogena naturals wipes to feel effective. Will not be purchasing again
Brandi T.
brookfield, WI
These makeup wipes leave my skin feeling AMAZING! They are made of all good natural stuff & hydrate your skin while taking off all that makeup. They even work on stubborn mascara without too much rubbing. One down side to the packaging is that the packages are slightly hard to seal back up again so the towelettes dry out over time- but that’s to be expected so an overall a really great product!
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Works really well at removing all my makeup, except for my mascara. I usually have to use another wipe to get it all off. Other than that I love them and I continue to buy them. They are not harsh, actually pretty soft.
Sara V.
kissimmee
There isn’t a better product than neutrogena! Your skin care is so important and with the help of this product would be easier to maintain the radiance of your skin! Also the price is so accesible for everyone 😍
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
Do they truly work? I wear really bright lipsticks sometimes and also black shadows too? does it get that off easy?
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Most wipes I have tried seem to work great for eyeshadows, but are terrible on mascara. How well do these remove mascara?
sharon M.
Chesnee , SC
Are they more helpful than other wipes?
Ariel T.
Colorado Springs, CO
How are these better than just washing your face?
Rachel R.
I like the idea of a Naturals line. Most wipes tend to burn my skin so I am wondering if anyone with the same problem has found these to feel better on their skin.