Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser

Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser

Our cream cleanser gently washes away impurities and detoxifies pores without over-drying, for fresh, soft skin. Its rich, creamy formula with Willowbark bionutrients penetrates deep down to pores to gently, yet effectively, remove dirt, oil and makeup. It also rinses clean without pore-clogging residue and is hypoallergenic.

• Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates
  • 98% Naturally Derived

How To Use:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into lather.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sucrose Cocoate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Phytate

What’s your favorite thing about this product?
has anyone else experienced red or burning skin after using?
Does this product leave an oily residue?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Jetzii O.
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser uploaded by Jetzii O.
I lovee this product.! This was my go to cleanser when I was in high school for clean, healthy, gorgeous skin. Also great for the price.(=
Gabriella L.
Liberal, KS
I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I like that it has has a nice minty smell to it. It makes my skin feel nice and fresh and unlike other cleansers it doesn't dry or irritate my skin.
Megan S.
Stoughton, WI
I have very dry skin but still need to keep it clean, so this purifying cream cleanser is great for me! It not only washes away makeup and the day’s dirt, but also moisturizes and refreshes your skin at the same time. It smells great and feels great.
Sharon M.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I actually bought this at TJ Maxx because I'm always looking for new and different skincare products to try. But I'm always cautious because I do have a sensitive skin. The first time that I tried this it had a tingly sensation so I wasn't sure how my skin would react. By the third try, I really started to like it! So far, I haven't had any reactions. It is especially refreshing in the mornings to give that extra oomph to wake up. It is not drying at all and, with my combination skin, it keep all the oil at bay.
Jess C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I have sensitive skin, and i usually have to fork over an arm and a leg for a cleanser that doesn't break me out or inflame my rosacea... this is new favorite! its gentle, its soap free, its super organic, its incredible how clean i feel after i use it! I've repurchased it twice, and i don't think ill ever stop using it!
Regina M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Love it. Super hydrating yet not oily. All the ingredients are natural. So soothing too.
Gina S.
9555 Wilson Road Hildebran NC
I have normal to dry skin (in winter), so I thought this might be a good cleanser for me especially since it had natural ingredients. Though it did not dry my skin, it didn't do a great job cleansing. It left a thin film that seem to "seal" in what ever dirt remained. Also the wintergreen in it, though refreshing, seemed to irritate my eyes even when there was no direct contact to them. The next morning my eyes would be gummy from it. I am assuming it is the wintergreen, but am not sure if some other ingredient is the culprit. Though I had no major breakouts, I prefer a good deep cleanser, and would rather my night cream take care of moisturizing. I am begrudgingly trying to use the remainder in the tube (I detest wasting my money), and will not be repurchasing.
Shai're E.
Dothan
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser uploaded by Shai're E.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchased this product from TJ Maxx roughly under $3, I believe. I have oily skin mainly and I wanted something that was natural-based. I do like that it's a cream, but given that I've been used to sudsing products, it's odd for me to use this and it not suds at all. That's alright though because my face feels so moisturized and clean. Given that I moved from North Carolina to Alabama, my complexion seems brighter after I use this.
Tatum L.
Clarksville, TN
i recently got this cleanser and have been using it for about a week. i really like the smell and the cool feeling. i also like that it’s a cream! i have noticed my skin is red after every use and it burns! overall i really like it and i can deal with the small redness.
Cristina N.
Boca Raton
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ll be trying this product more but from the writer time my face felt irritated after using this wash. Not sure if I got that effect from combination with my other products or it just doesn’t work for me. But I’d be careful with it if you have sensitive skin.