BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our cream cleanser gently washes away impurities and detoxifies pores without over-drying, for fresh, soft skin. Its rich, creamy formula with Willowbark bionutrients penetrates deep down to pores to gently, yet effectively, remove dirt, oil and makeup. It also rinses clean without pore-clogging residue and is hypoallergenic.

• Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates
  • 98% Naturally Derived

HOW TO USE

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into lather.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sucrose Cocoate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Phytate

• I've been looking for good facial cleanser for a while no...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser
  • "I really like this face wash, and I am very adamant about using natural/ sulfate free products on my skin as it tends to be sensitive. I did find it to be slightly drying in the winter, but I love the tingly feeling it leaves once I'm done washing my face. It cleans fairly well." in 18 reviews
  • "After a facial, my dermatologist recommended using a cream cleanser because it would be more nourishing for my skin. I love the cooling effect after and my skin feels so fresh and clean after! " in 3 reviews
  • "I actually just used this for the first time tonight...it is nice and creamy but washes off clean" in 1 review
  • "This product works so well, your skin will feel absolutely amazing after using this!" in 1 review
  • "I have VERY sensitive skin, and it was super dry this winter." in 1 review
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
I love this product I needed a product free of oil and harsh chemical components for my sensitive skin that wouldn’t mess with my eyelash extensions! This product is my first face wash I use in the shower to cleanse my makeup and impurities away!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
A staple in my household for a literal half a decade, a skin-nourishing favorite, mega-recommend. Ingredients and their sources are spelled out on the back, their transparency is just another reason I tend to trust Neutrogena. I count on this cleanser because I know it isn’t going to dry me out later, instead of sucking the moisture out of my skin this keeps it strong. I immediately seem to notice an even boost in my brightness that lasts all throughout a day. For the price and amount of this product I’d like to give the highest amount of stars.
Maggie B.
This cleanser does a good job removing makeup and leaving your face feeling and smelling refreshed. My skin does tend to dry out and did not see any improvement in hydrating my skin while using this cleanser.
Erika S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my holy grail drugstore cleanser. I always have a hard time finding a great cleanser that doesn’t break me out while also removing all of my makeup and this definitely does the trick! I buy multiple bottles at once because I go through this like no other!
Maddie O.
Oregon City, OR
This is a great product I have used for years!! Takes off make up easily and softens skin tremendously. Great product for a great price. I use this day and night and it is just gentle enough for my overly sensitive skin.
Tatianna H.
Nashville
It was gentle on my skin and I liked the product. I have used Neutrogena products many times. I liked that it was a more natural option and available at many stores that I shop regularly. I didn’t understand many of the ingredients and wasn’t sure how natural the product actually was. But I did like how well it worked!
Briley H.
Very smooth on my skin plus a great texture. I very well liked it. It smeared good too. And it’s not to expensive. I’ve used this product for a moisturizer after I wash my face and I really like it.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a nice morning cleanser to use. It doesn’t irritate my skin and it doesn’t make it red, so it’s a nice cleanser for someone with sensitive skin. You don’t need to wash so much to get it off and it doesn’t dry out my skin afterward. Overall, it gets the job done and it’s a really nice drugstore cleanser.
Emily P.
This is the only cleanser I use on my face every night. Great at taking off makeup, makes my skin feel soft, no harsh ingredients, light fresh scent... I have sensitive skin and many face washes make me break out, but I feel like this one actually helps my skin. Definitely recommend!
Abby W.
Kansas City, MO
Love this stuff - my pores were beyond gross (sorry I know that’s disgusting) but I started using this every morning in the shower and they totally cleared up within a week or 2. I love that it’s all natural so I don’t feel like it’s stripping my skin with chemicals
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've been looking for good facial cleanser for a while now, and I came across this Neutrogena naturals cleanser. I read that it improves complexion, but does anyone know if that includes lightening dark spots on the face?

back