BY NEUTROGENA

Now you can nourish your skin while you sleep, with vitamins B, C, E and anti-oxidant omega bionutrients. Our dermatologist-tested natural moisturizing night cream is clinically proven to boost skin's defense against dullness and roughness. So you can look naturally radiant, healthier and younger both today and in the future.

• Allergy Tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

HOW TO USE: Smooth over face and neck nightly.

INGRIEDNTS:

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Maltodextrin, Sclerotium Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

• I am looking for a natural facial moisturizer that won't ...1 Answers
  • I really wanna try this product but I'm worried because I...1 Answers
  • For you ladies with combination/sensitive skin - did this...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Neutrogena Facial Moisturizer has been a good product for my sensitive face. I have to be very careful what I use. I trust this company and their products." in 25 reviews
  • "Yes !! Another great product for my dry skin. Neutrogena has really been at the top of my list." in 20 reviews
  • "I love this stuff is so nourishing for the skin ! It's super gentle and hydrating! " in 18 reviews
Amber T.
Durant, OK
I'm always apprehensive trying new skin care products due to my sensitive wishy-washy skin. This has been one of the better ones although I did not like the texture that much, a little too thick for my liking. It did help with my acne and I'm excited anytime I see natural, organic or vegan on the label. Would recommend especially if you have dry skin, the extra thick moisture rich texture may be just what you need!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This stuff is amazinggggg. Smells so good like green tea and it’s super gentle. I have sensitive acne prone skin that gets hormonal breakouts. Sometimes my skin gets flaky and dry so I use this and I’m all better in the morning. I love that I can get it at the drugstore!
Msbaez25 B.
Brooklyn, NY
Not very good , it is heavy and did not leave my skin soft the next day, it is gentle and good value for the price did not meet my expectations I would buy if it was an emergency. I would recommend if they needed something not as pricey
Stephanie M.
Lakeland, FL
Couldn’t really use it much as it smells so awful. It is so terrible that I couldn’t keep it on my face. If the scent doesn’t bother you, the way it feels will. It feels like wax, sort of, but not. Feels so strange and smells godawful. Hard pass.
Cullen B.
Washington, DC
I love this cream. It hydrated my skin while I’m sleeping and it’s natural so I don’t mind sleeping in it. It also smells SO GOOD! I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty affordable. Nothing I would change about this!
Caitlyn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I regularly use the Neutrogena Naturals products & have no complaints. It’s a great option for someone like me with sensitive skin. I know it’s something that won’t irritate my skin & leaves me feeling ready to take on the day!
Sabina K.
Ormond beach , FL
Loved this night cream but it seems they discontinued it? Or at least I'm unable to find it anywhere... But it's so good. Didn't irritate nor break me out and my skin always seemed to glow in the morning.
Kara M.
Bossier City, LA
I love that this product is so refreshing. Everytime I wake up I feel beautiful in my skin. I look glowy and feel amazing. My skin no longer has fine lines and its not dull. The only thing is that I woke up with a pimple once
Kalen G.
Inver Grove, MN
Absolutely love all their products and this one is top notch. Greatly satirized with this as it didn’t make my skin too oily and kept it well hydrated. Good price point too! Highly recommend
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Love the smell and feel of this formula. It’s great for a different skin type than mine though because I break out after a consistent use of this product and my skin doesn’t accept the moisture after a while. It tends to become dried out faster, more and more as time and use goes on. It’s a great night mask product but is too expensive for me to be using it all the time.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How does this work out for dry/sensitive skin? does it soak in quickly or leave greasy feeling? I'm in desperate need of a good moisturizer, any other good suggestions?
Megan M.
Champaign, IL
Does this clog your pores? Good for acne prone skin?
Brianna M.
Maplewood
Does this cream leave the skin feeling greasy or oily the next morning?
Rebecca A.
I am looking for a natural facial moisturizer that won't clog my pores but gives me tons of hydration for my dry skin
Princess A.
Iligan City, Philippines
I really wanna try this product but I'm worried because I have oily skin, is this a free-oil product or not?