BY NEUTROGENA #64 in Night Cream

Now you can nourish your skin while you sleep, with vitamins B, C, E and anti-oxidant omega bionutrients. Our dermatologist-tested natural moisturizing night cream is clinically proven to boost skin's defense against dullness and roughness. So you can look naturally radiant, healthier and younger both today and in the future.

• Allergy Tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

HOW TO USE: Smooth over face and neck nightly.

INGRIEDNTS:

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Maltodextrin, Sclerotium Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

• I am looking for a natural facial moisturizer that won't ...1 Answers
  • I really wanna try this product but I'm worried because I...1 Answers
  • For you ladies with combination/sensitive skin - did this...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Neutrogena Facial Moisturizer has been a good product for my sensitive face. I have to be very careful what I use. I trust this company and their products." in 25 reviews
  • "Yes !! Another great product for my dry skin. Neutrogena has really been at the top of my list." in 20 reviews
  • "I love this stuff is so nourishing for the skin ! It's super gentle and hydrating! " in 18 reviews
Macey C.
This is actually a good affordable night cream that I wasn’t expecting to be good. I have acne prone/oily/sensitive skin and after applying this at night my skin in the morning looked more even and some of redness went away. Not to mention the smell is amazing. It’s not a perfumey smell but a natural flowery smell. It makes your skin so soft !
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
Love this stuff. Keeps my skin hydrated during the night. I use a little extra around my eyes and smile lines for some added moisture. Leaves my already oily parts of my face a little more oily but doesn’t bother me since I’m just going to sleep. I think this is best to use in winter or as a regular night cream!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This stuff is amazinggggg. Smells so good like green tea and it’s super gentle. I have sensitive acne prone skin that gets hormonal breakouts. Sometimes my skin gets flaky and dry so I use this and I’m all better in the morning. I love that I can get it at the drugstore!
Msbaez25 B.
New York
Not very good , it is heavy and did not leave my skin soft the next day, it is gentle and good value for the price did not meet my expectations I would buy if it was an emergency. I would recommend if they needed something not as pricey
Stephanie M.
Lakeland , FL
Couldn’t really use it much as it smells so awful. It is so terrible that I couldn’t keep it on my face. If the scent doesn’t bother you, the way it feels will. It feels like wax, sort of, but not. Feels so strange and smells godawful. Hard pass.
Cullen B.
Eugene, OR
I love this cream. It hydrated my skin while I’m sleeping and it’s natural so I don’t mind sleeping in it. It also smells SO GOOD! I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty affordable. Nothing I would change about this!
Caitlyn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I regularly use the Neutrogena Naturals products & have no complaints. It’s a great option for someone like me with sensitive skin. I know it’s something that won’t irritate my skin & leaves me feeling ready to take on the day!
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This product did worked miracles on my skin. It was amazing and I didn’t regret a single penny. I plan on repurchasing and I would definitely recommend. The way it works seems high end but it’s super affordable!
Ella I.
valley village
 Very good night cream, our use it every night before I go to bed and my skin feels so nice in the morning. Very moisturizing I would definitely recommend this to others. Great value all-around great.
Kara M.
Bossier City, LA
I love that this product is so refreshing. Everytime I wake up I feel beautiful in my skin. I look glowy and feel amazing. My skin no longer has fine lines and its not dull. The only thing is that I woke up with a pimple once
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How does this work out for dry/sensitive skin? does it soak in quickly or leave greasy feeling? I'm in desperate need of a good moisturizer, any other good suggestions?
Megan M.
Champaign, IL
Does this clog your pores? Good for acne prone skin?
Brianna M.
Maplewood
Does this cream leave the skin feeling greasy or oily the next morning?
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
How does this compare to the Neutrogena naturals daily moisturizer?
Lindsay C.
For you ladies with combination/sensitive skin - did this cause you to break out? I need a new night time moisturizer and want to make sure this won't break me out.