BY NEUTROGENA #26 in Makeup Remover

New Completely Removes Makeup & Gently Cleanses for Refreshingly Clean Skin Peruvian Tara Seed bionutrient rich cleanser softens & refreshes No harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover completely cleans skin and removes makeup in one step without stripping skin s natural moisture. This Peruvian Tara Seed bionutrient rich cleanser leaves skin soft and rinses clean. Developed for gentle eye area. We ve carefully formulated this product to be 86% naturally derived. This product was not tested on animals ; Ingredient Note: *The remaining ingredient are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness. see more...

• I'm looking for a good and gentle cleanser, I have dry skin and I...2 Answers
  • Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendati...6 Answers
  • Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use anoth...8 Answers
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
  • "I don't wear very heavy makeup, but I always wear waterproof mascara and this took ALL of my makeup off with one wash. Also, this cleanser didn't irritate my newly sensitive skin, didn't make my pores feel tight afterward, and it has a lovely scent that also didn't bother me." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm usually very picky when it comes to face wash that claims to also remove make up but I have been buying this for the last year now." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been reading that this dries out your skin, I do not have this problem..probably because I have oily skin, but I also moisturize immediately after washing my face." in 5 reviews
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a major skincare snob and I tend to not reach for brands like neutrogena, garnier, loreal, etc. however I am so glad I found this cleanser! I originally bought it as a step to remove makeup before cleansing. I had seen a friend using this when we were on vacation together and I was intrigued because she has great skin. After massaging this in and rinsing it off I was so amazing at how well it removed my makeup that I didn't even need a second cleanse! It removed every trace of face makeup. I love how gentle this is, and my skin has been so clear and balanced since I've started using this! I'm almost finished with the bottle and will repurchase over and over. I hope they never discontinue this!
Jasmin F.
Never ever will I use another face wash when removing makeup. Especially when it comes to makeup around my eyes I only use neutrogena products. My eyes are extremely sensitive and if I use anything other than neutrogena I break out in a rash. This removes what the makeup remover wipe left behind and it is extremely gentle on my face. It doesn’t have a sent which is a plus. I usually pick it up at Walmart but I have also purchased it at target. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin as I do.
Araceli B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years now. I have very sensitive skin, acne prone skin, dry skin and wear a lot of make up so I needed something to remove my make up, cleanse my face and not be too harsh on my sensitive/dry skin and this was it!! Its 2 in 1. It removes all your makeup and cleanses your face gently. Its not too harsh on my skin and I loved that its natural and paragon free. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Camille C.
I absolutely loved this product while I was in college. I wore TERRIBLE makeup (lol) so I liked that this wash had makeup remover in it. I really felt like I was getting it all removed and protecting my skin. It smells really nice and clean and is inexpensive. As I've gotten older, I've been trying new, higher-end products, so I haven't used this in awhile, but if whatever I'm using at the time is not available, I would totally use this product again!
Kari T.
Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! I use a lot of dark makeup for Halloween—I’m usually some kind of zombie, vamp, or ghoul—and this works the best to remove product from my sensitive skin. My face never feel greasy or tight after using and it easily rinses off! I’ve used more expensive products with little success. Neutrogena products are the best bang for your buck!Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
Brooklynn H.
San Diego
Rather poor quality, removed my makeup in very sparse pieces and left my face feeling incredibly dirty after rinsing. I know it's cheap grocery store stuff, but it's really just not worth a buy at all. You can order Bioderma off of Amazon  for a little more, or even pick up some cleansing oil that they sell at Target now. *shrug* It's truly just not worth noting.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this product on recommendation from a friend with enviable skin. The price point was good, but after using it for several days I was unimpressed.  It was definitely gentle on the skin and clearly met the natural standards, but it left something to be desired. My face did not feel clean and it didn’t much feel any different than if I had just washed with only water.
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
This stuff. It’s amazing!!! My favorite face wash. I used it at a cousin’s house about 5 years ago and have been using it ever since. It is light, nicely scented, and natural. It removes the makeup and oil from my face and I feel clean after using it. A bottle lasts me a long time. I have tried other brands intermittently and always come back to this one.
Marcella S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought Neutrogena’s natural fresh cleansing and make up remover from Target. I was interested in trying this because of the natural ingredients they advertised. It has a pleasant smell to it but it leaves me skin feeling too dry. It removed most of my make up but I had to use a toner to remove the rest. I wouldn’t recommend with someone with dry skin
Britney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time using this face wash and I really like it so far. I'm almost down to my last few uses. I have sensitive, black head prone skin, and this keeps my skin nicely in check without irritation. The concentration of salicylic acid is perfect for those of us whose skin gets too dried out by more potent products. Five stars!
Steph G.
Burke, VA
How "Natural" is this product? I'm all into fairly natural, completely cruelty free. This claims to be all that and I'm curious what everyone else knows.
Adriana S.
Eastchester , NY
Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use another product to help with taking the makeup off?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendations for face washes that lather?
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually work?
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this makeup remover drying on the skin?