3 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #27 in Makeup Remover

New Completely Removes Makeup & Gently Cleanses for Refreshingly Clean Skin Peruvian Tara Seed bionutrient rich cleanser softens & refreshes No harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover completely cleans skin and removes makeup in one step without stripping skin s natural moisture. This Peruvian Tara Seed bionutrient rich cleanser leaves skin soft and rinses clean. Developed for gentle eye area. We ve carefully formulated this product to be 86% naturally derived. This product was not tested on animals ; Ingredient Note: *The remaining ingredient are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness. see more...

• Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendation...6 Answers
  • Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use another...8 Answers
  • How "Natural" is this product? I'm all into fairly natural, complet...8 Answers
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
  • "I don't wear very heavy makeup, but I always wear waterproof mascara and this took ALL of my makeup off with one wash. Also, this cleanser didn't irritate my newly sensitive skin, didn't make my pores feel tight afterward, and it has a lovely scent that also didn't bother me." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm usually very picky when it comes to face wash that claims to also remove make up but I have been buying this for the last year now." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been reading that this dries out your skin, I do not have this problem..probably because I have oily skin, but I also moisturize immediately after washing my face." in 5 reviews
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite makeup remover! I can swear by this product because it is so gentle on my face and not only takes off my eye makeup but also takes off all other makeup with just one wash. I have recommended this makeup remover to all of my friends because it really works. Because of this product, I have done away with makeup wipes almost all together! I try not to spend money on makeup wipes unless I absolutely feel like I need them but ever since I started using this 2 years ago, I haven't needed to get them. I love this so much if you are looking for an amazing face wash/makeup remover all in one you have to try this!
Francesca A.
Francesca A.
I really enjoy this product! There is a slight, fresh and floral scent. But that doesn't bother my skin. It removes makeup very effectively, but you will have to scrub off stubborn eye makeup still. My face always feel so clean and not stripped after using. I switch between this cleanser and a Cerave cleanser depending on how I'm feeling. This cleanser did help my oil production. It cleared my face up for awhile, although no noticeable difference on sebaceous filaments, overall texture, but it stopped working it's magic on the third bottle. My skin just hates things. While this is not my holy grail, I still love it.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash! I have dry to combo skin that is also pretty sensitive. I like a wash that will actually clean my skin but won't be too harsh or over dry it. I used to use the st. Ives green tea cleanser and I was obsessed with it until they discontinued it so I was on the hunt something similar for the longest time and then I came across this. It smells great, does a great job at getting all the dirt out but is still super gentle. I tried a few other cleansers since finding this and I always go back to this. I love that the ingredients are all simple in it. It's the perfect face wash for me.
Hasha P.
Hasha P.
Staten Island, NY
I have almost all the products in the Neutrogena Naturals collection, including the day and night lotion. The makeup remover which I can't live without, the cleanser, and the acne exfoliating scrub. I've been using these products for about 2 and a half years and I love them! I try to be cautious when it comes to products that use a lot of chemicals, parabens, etc. but this line doesn't have those ingredients. My skin reacted very well to the Neutrogena Naturals collection and I plan to continue purchasing these products.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
BEST DRUGSTORE MAKEUP REMOVER!! omg I can go on about this stuff! Buy this now! You will love everything about it. First off, the most of it is natural! You're not washing your face with gross chemicals. Second off, this smells amazing! Just like apples, it doesn't have a strong chemical smell or a strong fragrant smell. It's seriously perfect. Finally, this will remover all your makeup, even she makeup. It lathers so well!
I've gone through probably 30 bottles of these. BUY IT!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Elburn, IL
Good facial cleanser. It looses the one star because if I don't use an eye makeup remover pad beforehand to remove my eyeliner and waterproof mascara, then I have to wash twice, and there is still a little eye makeup left. I wear my makeup pretty thin, more of a natural look, so if you wear a LOT of makeup, especially waterproof makeup, this may not be heavy duty enough for you. I have sensitive skin and the cleanser does not bother me. It also has a pleasant scent.
Emily B.
Emily B.
The Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover is great for someone like me who dreads washing their face, but knows the importance of washing your face. The face wash is great but I do find that it does not foam up. If you're someone who doesn't like cleansers that don't foam that do not foam up, then this is not the product for you. But, I find that it is great at taking your makeup off. However, waterproof mascara is hard to take off with this product.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Salisbury, MD
Let me start by saying I have dry, sensitive skin that suffers from monthly hormonal jawline outbreaks. Once I tried this product about a year ago after deciding to try a more natural product I never looked back. It helps me feel like I am getting a true clean without over drying my skin which is not an easy feat. I am happy to report that I am done bouncing around from face wash to face wash and now when I run out I know just what I am going to pick up!
savannah g.
savannah g.
This was a pretty good product and it does remove makeup well, however like most face washed, it burns like the devil if you get it in your eyes. the price is reasonable for the amount of product that you get and it has a very nice peachy scent. With this being said, if you have dry skin, you might want to consider a different product as it might be a bit drying. Overall, I am quite happy with this product and would definitely purchase it again.
Megan J.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this face cleaner/makeup remover. I use it at the end of the day in the shower and it removes my makeup fairly easily (although I do cleanse my face twice). I haven't have a negative reaction to the product (I have combo skin that can sometimes be sensitive). It is smooth and feels nice on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent, which I really like. The packaging is nice too. I only wish it was 100% natural (hence only 4 stars).
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Eastchester , NY
Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use another product to help with taking the makeup off?
Steph G.
Steph G.
Burke, VA
How "Natural" is this product? I'm all into fairly natural, completely cruelty free. This claims to be all that and I'm curious what everyone else knows.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually work?
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this makeup remover drying on the skin?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendations for face washes that lather?