Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#46 in Facial Cleansers
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

New Completely Removes Makeup & Gently Cleanses for Refreshingly Clean Skin Peruvian Tara Seed bionutrient rich cleanser softens & refreshes No harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover completely cleans skin and removes makeup in one step without stripping skin s natural moisture. This Peruvian Tara Seed bionutrient rich cleanser leaves skin soft and rinses clean. Developed for gentle eye area. We ve carefully formulated this product to be 86% naturally derived. This product was not tested on animals ; Ingredient Note: *The remaining ingredient are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness.
Photos (34)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Junction City, KS

First off, allow me to start by saying I have horrible beauty habits and habitually forget to wash my face at night. It began to take a toll since I wear heavy make up, typically, and travel a lot. I noticed my pores appeared larger and my face had been breaking out with acne more often.
I was attracted to Neutrogena Naturals fresh cleansing + make up remover because it lacked harsher chemicals and is dermatologist recommended. I also tend to gravitate to non comedogenic products, so that was a big plus.
I have used it for a week now with a moisturizer and have noticed a significant improvement in my pore size and the overall condition of my skin.
I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking to try something new and are lazy in your beauty routine.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I will preface by saying that I have never been able to use neutrogena because it's really harsh and I have the most sensitive skin literally ever. But, I was desperate for a makeup remover so I tried everything in my drugstore.

Good things: this smells SO GOOD, like so natural and earthy. Also, it took off all my makeup in one go with like very minimal scrubbing.
Bad things: I put it on my cheeks first and as I was rubbing my eyes last my cheeks started to burn. I washed it off real quick but my face burned for a solid ten minutes after. This also made my skin really dry, requiring three layers of moisturizer. I guess even Neutrogena Natural is too tough on my skin :/

Would recommend as a natural makeup remover for people without sensitive skin.
Emilee M.
Emilee M.

I use this product after I take off my makeup. It really does cleanse the skin, and I love that it is natural and cruelty free! Also, It helps me maintain breakouts. The only con is that it burns my skin. I have dry skin, so most cleansers do burn my skin (not every time I use it), but this product even makes my sister's oily skin burn. In addition, my skin (and my sister's skin) is definitely more dry after I use this cleanser (and I apply a lot of moisturizer). However, I still use this product daily. I recommend this for anyone with oily skin, but if you have dry skin, I would test out other cleansers first. This is not a bad product, but it is not for everyone.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Love this product. I use this every morning and every night with my Olay Pro X cleansing brush and it takes off my makeup wonderfully with ease. The product has a really nice soft and gentle feel to it, so when you get to washing your face and drying it, your skin feels super soft and amazing to where you just want to keep touching your face lol. I also have acne prone skin, so when I use it, I notice that it would clear up a little bit of my pimples, not all, but some which is still awesome. I would recommend to moisturize afterwards to prevent getting dry skin, but overall I really recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , Tx

This is my all time favorite makeup remover! I can swear by this product because it is so gentle on my face and not only takes off my eye makeup but also takes off all other makeup with just one wash. I have recommended this makeup remover to all of my friends because it really works. Because of this product, I have done away with makeup wipes almost all together! I try not to spend money on makeup wipes unless I absolutely feel like I need them but ever since I started using this 2 years ago, I haven't needed to get them. I love this so much if you are looking for an amazing face wash/makeup remover all in one you have to try this!
Francesca A.
Francesca A.

I really enjoy this product! There is a slight, fresh and floral scent. But that doesn't bother my skin. It removes makeup very effectively, but you will have to scrub off stubborn eye makeup still. My face always feel so clean and not stripped after using. I switch between this cleanser and a Cerave cleanser depending on how I'm feeling. This cleanser did help my oil production. It cleared my face up for awhile, although no noticeable difference on sebaceous filaments, overall texture, but it stopped working it's magic on the third bottle. My skin just hates things. While this is not my holy grail, I still love it.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ

I love this face wash! I have dry to combo skin that is also pretty sensitive. I like a wash that will actually clean my skin but won't be too harsh or over dry it. I used to use the st. Ives green tea cleanser and I was obsessed with it until they discontinued it so I was on the hunt something similar for the longest time and then I came across this. It smells great, does a great job at getting all the dirt out but is still super gentle. I tried a few other cleansers since finding this and I always go back to this. I love that the ingredients are all simple in it. It's the perfect face wash for me.
Brie S.
Brie S.
Manville, NJ

I use this everyday once in the morning and once at night.   I have bought about three bottles so far,  one bottles lasts about a month and a half for me.   It smells good,  it does not dry out or irritate my skin,  it turns into a nice lather and removes makeup with ease.   It's completely clear,  and you don't have to use that much of it at a time.   The only possible negative comment I could make about it is that it takes more rinsing then other washes I have do,  it takes a few extra splashes of water to get it all off.   But it does work well and dosnt irritate my skin so I keep using it.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ

I would definitely recommend this face wash as a great product for people with sensitive skin. I need a face wash to leave my skin feeling completely clean without burning me. This face wash even smells so good, and you literally only need a little bit to wash your whole face. I'm not someone who will spend a lot of money on face wash, so this is my go to as you can get it at a super affordable price. I always buy it when I'm halfway done with the bottle so I'm never without it. You can pretty much buy this everywhere which makes it super accessible.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Oak creek , Co

I usually use a natural, cruelty-free cleanser, from Sephora, but this product is great when Im in a pinch, or traveling and don't want my 20.00 wash exploding in my bag or getting lost. While this is not truly cruelty free, I give neutrogena big props for finally realizing there is a demand for such products. I have sensitive skin, dry/combo, this does not irritate, dry my skin out or make my face red, like other washes with more chemicals tend to do. It does a great job removing all my makeup, including heavy eye makeup, leaving my face squeaky clean.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Burke, VA

How "Natural" is this product? I'm all into fairly natural, completely cruelty free. This claims to be all that and I'm curious what everyone else knows.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Eastchester , NY

Does it remove the waterproof makeup? Or I will need to use another product to help with taking the makeup off?
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Is this makeup remover drying on the skin?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA

Does this lather? how is this for dry skin? any good recommendations for face washes that lather?
Karina C.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL

Does this product actually work?