BY NEUTROGENA #26 in Bar Soap

Avocado & olive oil bionutrient rich bar gently cleanses & conditions skin. No harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates.

• What does this smell like? Looks like it may be good for ...2 Answers
  • Does this product leave you feeling dry?16 Answers
  • Does anyone use their other products . And if so how do y...9 Answers
Neutrogena® Naturals Face and Body Bar
  • "I love the simplicity of basic soap and water to cleanse my face. Neutrogena Naturals is sensational! It is very gentle, leaves skin soft and refreshed. Please continue making this marvelous soap! I use it from head to toe!" in 3175 reviews
  • "Love this soap! Makes me feel silky smooth all over and smells good! It's keeps my back and shoulder acne free as well as my face!" in 1698 reviews
  • "My daughters and I regularly use this to help prevent breakouts and it is great for eczema which we all have! I have to say that when you have to deal with dry skin and eczema finding a great bar soap that is not only great smelling but a fine cleanser that you stick with it and I will always have this product on hand for our family!" in 746 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This soap is fabulous. Perhaps because it is free of detergents and has Avocado and Olive Oil in it. I love how my skin feels and getting out of the shower. I should have not strayed away from this product. Years ago I had such clear skin and the only thing I did was use baby wipe to remove my makeup, cleanse my face with this baby here, and moisturize with Vaseline. Simple right? Right. Years later I tried searching for this at Walmart/target but they were no longer on the shelves! Anyway, I've been using this for a week or so and my skin completely cleared up sooo much.. The only thing I'm waiting for is for my scars to go away. This product is natural and effective. Def recommending this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Are used to use this brand a few years ago in college when I had acne on my chest. It is hypoallergenic and does not cause outbreaks. Unfortunately I think I had higher hopes for this. It did not improve my acne and I continued to have outbreaks. There was no noticeable difference between using this bar and using doves unscented bar. But I will say that this bar smells fresh and better than the unscented bars. It is a good product but I do not think that I will purchase it again.
Thee S.
Tucson
The natural neatrogena bar is really nice when you want natural products and its impkrtant to u
Great product. It smells amazing. Makes your skin feel so moisturized and doesn't leave a heavy residue on your skin like other washes do. This has never thrown my ph balance off (sorry if tmi) but this is a review im honest and true to the tee. Even my husband loves to wash his body with this! Even on your face if you have sensitive skin Its deff a must
Markia B.
Sumter, SC
So good for oily skin and dry skin to me. It feels like it has small scrub beads in it. It can be too drying if u use it to much, like everyday but every once in a while it’s a charmer and a keeper! It’s afgoravke for the results u get. I actually do recommend it despite me not thinking it’s an everyday product.
Andy S.
winter haven
Leaves you very clean. I just like the smell. It has a very herbal smell. It is expensive so I try to keep the bar dry when not using it. It melts fast. The lather is good. It does not seem to dry my skin like similar soaps. I would recommend you try 2-3 bars just to see it work.
Kaylamarie G.
Newyork
I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVEE Neutrogena ! BUT The Naturals face and body bar makes ur body feel so soft while its on you but when u wash it off i get this dry tight feeling , maybe its just my skin cause i know people who DONT feel that way but do i reccomend it to try ... yes.
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
I love the Neutrogena Naturals line, and I would recommend it to anybody who asked! This smells so good and it feels good knowing that I am using more natural products on my face and skin. This is a wonderful product line in general and this soap testifies to that!
Paige E.
Michigan
This is like any mother soap bar except it is all natural and has no fragrance. Which I like because sometimes the fragrance can become too overpowering and not as good smell over time. I also like that it has only naturally ingredients that will benefit the skin.
Yuriko H.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this and I especially use this for my face. It makes it feel so smooth when I am done and silky. I would recommend this soap to anyone that likes natural scented soaps. They are also great for all over too but I especially love it for my face
Chloe G.
This face and body bar felt very nice on my skin and did a fairly well job clearing up my skin, but i dont particularly enjoy the fact that it is a bar rather than liquid, but this is an affordable and effective product that i would recommend to anyone.
Kel M.
Does this product leave you feeling dry?
Dawn S.
Belvidere, IL
Does anyone use their other products . And if so how do you like them ?
Melissa M.
San Antonio, TX
How long does the scent last on your skin? I am trying to find a natural soap or body wash that gives you a long lasting scent, very especially in my hot climate.
Dawn S.
Belvidere, IL
Has anyone tried any of their other products ? Such as lotions or others ?
Karen G.
estados unidos
Alguien probo o recomienda este producto?? no me ignores -.- ahq

back