Neutrogena Naturals Cleansing Towelettes Makeup RemoverInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NEUTROGENA #46 in Makeup Remover

These ultra-soft wipes effortlessly dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. It targets even the most stubborn long-wearing and waterproof makeup. Skin is left purified, fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, so there’s no need to rinse. It is formulated with pure, naturally-derived ingredients and without any harsh chemical sulfates, phthalates, parabens, or unnecessary additives.

• 25 pre-moistened towelettes

• Clinically proven to completely remove make up, even waterproof mascara

• 97% Naturally derived formula

• Wipes made from 100% renewable fibers

• Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes and phthalates

• Who has tried them ?, I love them, they leave your face clean and...3 Answers
  • Is this makeup remover realy work3 Answers
  • How do these compare to the calming night cleansing towelettes wi...2 Answers
Evelyn Z.
paramount
Review for: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, 25 Count
Such an amazing product. It smells very good and leaves my skin soft after removing my makeup. It was my first time using these wipes and I was very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this product for all skin types. #GiftCrush
Brandi T.
brookfield, WI
These makeup wipes leave my skin feeling AMAZING! They are made of all good natural stuff & hydrate your skin while taking off all that makeup. They even work on stubborn mascara without too much rubbing. One down side to the packaging is that the packages are slightly hard to seal back up again so the towelettes dry out over time- but that’s to be expected so an overall a really great product!
drea 💃.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are super soft on the skin but I am able to remove a full face of makeup with only one wipe. They do have a weird smell but it’s more of a natural smell that is hard to get used to so it’s nothing crazy that would leave me worried. Overall I would definitely recomend this. They’re cheap and extremely effective.
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I started out using the regular towelettes before I switched to the natural ones. The natural ones aren’t as oily as the regular and still get the job done! I have never had a problem with them making my face breakout and I’ve used them for years!
Kate R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best wipe I have found that easily removes makeup including waterproof mascara. It takes it off easily, no scrubbing necessary. Absolutely love the quality and the smell of these wipes. Highly recommend for anyone regardless of face type.
Holly P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes. I keep them handy when doing makeup tutorials and just to clean my skin throughout the day. They smell fresh and leave your skin smooth and don't irritate your skin. Other wipes have made my skin sting and these don't.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best makeup remover I have ever tried I even have very sensitive skin and this product don't even break me out it takes the hardest makeup off even the hard mascara that's water proof I will always use this brand.
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this wipes as far as they do a good job at removing my makeup, the only issue I have is that I can't get the wipe anywhere near my eyes or take my eye makeup off with them, it burns my eyes so bad.
Tammy H.
Jamestown, CA
When I first tried Neutrogena Naturals Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes I immediately knew there would be no going back to my usual generic brand makeup wipes. So I saved a couple bucks but in doing so I irritated my sensitive skin and stung my eyes using a generic wipe. Neutrogena Naturals Towelettes have a mild, pleasant scent and the moment I felt them I could tell the difference in moisture. They gently removed my day long dried & smeared makeup with no scrubbing or repeating. There was no sting on my skin or eyes! What a relief to finally have let go of my penny pinching ways to try a product that actually works and is worth every cent. Though it is decently priced, right in the middle of my comfort zone in spending. Try these for yourself, you won't be disappointed- I promise!
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best makeup remover wipes. These clean the makeup off my face with just one wipe! I was amazed by that cause other makeup remover wipes I have to use 2 and there's still makeup left over. But this got every bit of makeup off including even eye makeup which is usually hard to get completely off. These also smell amazing and do not dry out my skin or make my skin sting like other wipes do. Love love love these.
Angela U.
Robinson , TX
Do they truly work? I wear really bright lipsticks sometimes and also black shadows too? does it get that off easy?
sharon M.
Chesnee , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they more helpful than other wipes?
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most wipes I have tried seem to work great for eyeshadows, but are terrible on mascara. How well do these remove mascara?
Ariel T.
Colorado Springs, CO
How are these better than just washing your face?
Rachel R.
I like the idea of a Naturals line. Most wipes tend to burn my skin so I am wondering if anyone with the same problem has found these to feel better on their skin.