Neutrogena Naturals Cleansing Towelettes Makeup RemoverInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NEUTROGENA #64 in Makeup Remover

These ultra-soft wipes effortlessly dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. It targets even the most stubborn long-wearing and waterproof makeup. Skin is left purified, fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, so there’s no need to rinse. It is formulated with pure, naturally-derived ingredients and without any harsh chemical sulfates, phthalates, parabens, or unnecessary additives.

• 25 pre-moistened towelettes

• Clinically proven to completely remove make up, even waterproof mascara

• 97% Naturally derived formula

• Wipes made from 100% renewable fibers

• Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes and phthalates

• Who has tried them ?, I love them, they leave your face clean and...3 Answers
  • Is this makeup remover realy work3 Answers
  • How do these compare to the calming night cleansing towelettes wi...1 Answers
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Fontana, CA
I was a little apprehensive about trying these Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes because I have fairly sensitive skin. The formula of other makeup wipes I've previously tried have given me breakouts after a single use. However, I thought I'd try this "naturals" line since the ingredients are simplistic.

1) The wipes smell wonderful! The scent isn't overwhelmingly strong and it definitely doesn't linger. It's a refreshing, light scent that makes you WANT to remove your makeup after a long day!

2) They effectively remove majority of any and all makeup you have applied without leaving an excessively oily residue. I use 2 wipes to remove ALL of my makeup before cleansing my face. There's no need to rub your skin aggressively to remove makeup, it literally slides right off with the use of these wipes. Also, they remove waterproof makeup as well.

3) I would definitely recommend the Neutrogena Naturals wipes to anyone considering trying them. I can't say they are the absolute best I've tried, but for the price, they are amazing. I wish they came in a solid plastic container instead of the plastic-bag packaging but the packaging is good enough for the wipes to not dry out from exposed air. As long as you cleanse your face after use, these wipes are a perfect choice to add to your daily skincare routine!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
I started using Neutrogena Clean Oil-free makeup remover wipes when traveling to avoid the problem of removing makeup without ruining my hosts washcloths. They did such a good job of gently removing makeup that I began to buy them for home use. I can count on them to leave my skin feeling clean before bedtime, but still soft. I live in a desert climate so keeping my skin from drying out is a must. With my older skin this is a must. These are a good buy and I will continue to use them as a part of my normal facial cleansing routine.
Ilana L.
Ilana L.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go-to makeup remover! I really do prefer the wipes to liquid. I usually rip the wipes in half because half of a wipe always seems to be enough. The packaging makes it super convenient to grab, but can sometimes loose its adhesive which makes it hard to close. The product itself is so good though that I don't even care. Most makeup remover's leave an oily residue on my face, but this one just leaves me feeling clean and fresh. This is hands-down my favorite makeup remover and is definitely hard to beat.
poo s.
poo s.
Greenbelt, MD
Wow, I love this .These are great. I've always used Neutrogena makeup remover wipes and these are my new favorite of the bunch. They smell wonderful and I love that they contain naturally derived products (about 97% of the ingredients are natural products). They are not quite as wet as other makeup remover wipes, which I actually prefer as it means they don't leave a sheen on my face afterwards. They are still damp enough to take up makeup easily enough though. I'll definitely be using these again.

Thanks
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Knoxville, TN
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are something that I will probably buy again. Although, they made my face feel a little wet/greasy after using them, these wipes did get my makeup off with ease and had a nice, pleasant smell. I would (and have) recommended these to a friend, to which she tried and purchased as well. The only thing I didn't care for was the almost greasy-like feeling my skin would feel after using, but the feeling would go away within minutes.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
La Grange, NC
These wipes pack a mean punch! Very clean, and refreshing at the end of a long day in makeup as well as affordable. Neutrogena Naturals Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are fantastic for removing makeup and can even be used as a pick me up for those of us with oily skin. And it's not drying, the product is very mild, and it aides in combatting breakouts. I absolutely love the way it smells- very crispy clean. And did I mention convenience?? I keep these in my bag!
Deja S.
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
Another great product that surprised the crap out of me. I like these better than any other makeup removing wipes I've ever used because of the simple fact that when you're done with it your or skin feels moisturized. I've used plenty of makeup removing wipes in my time and all of them leave my skin feeling dry and this is the only one I have not actually ran to find facial moisturizer afterwards. And it is really good at getting the makeup off as well.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard great things about this on YouTube and from a friend and so I decided that I should try it out! Luckily the next time I was in Target I found these ON SALE and decided it was the perfect time to try them! They removed my makeup really well and left my skin feeling nice. The only thing I didn't like was the smell. They didn't smell bad but they didn't smell good to me either, but maybe my Yes to Cucumber scent was causing a little bias there.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Bernie, MO
My little girl likes to wear stage makeup which is very hard to remove and often resulted in a very unhappy child. I have tried many other brands and wasted money in a few, may has we'll have used paper towels and water. The furst time I tried yours I was hooked, and I ionly used one or 2 towels rather than half a pack. My little gal is now free to use her make up whenever she wants and I don't have to worry about it not coming off.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Frankfort, KY
Simplicity at it's best! I adore these handy wipes and use them nightly to remove my eye makeup. Other brands I tried left plenty of residue behind, even after using several wipes, but these do an excellent job of removing ALL my eye makeup! As a busy mom I don't have a lot of time to spend on myself, so products that simplify my skin care routine are a must. These wipes are super gentle on my skin, but still do a great job!
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Do they truly work? I wear really bright lipsticks sometimes and also black shadows too? does it get that off easy?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most wipes I have tried seem to work great for eyeshadows, but are terrible on mascara. How well do these remove mascara?
sharon M.
sharon M.
Chesnee , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they more helpful than other wipes?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I like the idea of a Naturals line. Most wipes tend to burn my skin so I am wondering if anyone with the same problem has found these to feel better on their skin.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Colorado Springs, CO
How are these better than just washing your face?