3 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #53 in Makeup Remover

These ultra-soft wipes effortlessly dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. It targets even the most stubborn long-wearing and waterproof makeup. Skin is left purified, fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, so there’s no need to rinse. It is formulated with pure, naturally-derived ingredients and without any harsh chemical sulfates, phthalates, parabens, or unnecessary additives.

• 25 pre-moistened towelettes

• Clinically proven to completely remove make up, even waterproof mascara

• 97% Naturally derived formula

• Wipes made from 100% renewable fibers

• Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes and phthalates

• Who has tried them ?, I love them, they leave your face clean and m...3 Answers
  • Is this makeup remover realy work3 Answers
  • How do these compare to the calming night cleansing towelettes with...1 Answers
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Fontana, CA
I was a little apprehensive about trying these Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes because I have fairly sensitive skin. The formula of other makeup wipes I've previously tried have given me breakouts after a single use. However, I thought I'd try this "naturals" line since the ingredients are simplistic.

1) The wipes smell wonderful! The scent isn't overwhelmingly strong and it definitely doesn't linger. It's a refreshing, light scent that makes you WANT to remove your makeup after a long day!

2) They effectively remove majority of any and all makeup you have applied without leaving an excessively oily residue. I use 2 wipes to remove ALL of my makeup before cleansing my face. There's no need to rub your skin aggressively to remove makeup, it literally slides right off with the use of these wipes. Also, they remove waterproof makeup as well.

3) I would definitely recommend the Neutrogena Naturals wipes to anyone considering trying them. I can't say they are the absolute best I've tried, but for the price, they are amazing. I wish they came in a solid plastic container instead of the plastic-bag packaging but the packaging is good enough for the wipes to not dry out from exposed air. As long as you cleanse your face after use, these wipes are a perfect choice to add to your daily skincare routine!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
For a natural product this is the best by far I’ve tried. Now I don’t know exactly how natural it ranks compared to others but it does remove make darn well. All the wipes for some reason were half wetter & half drier. Every single one in the package. The ones more saturated with product removed my makeup well including most of my eye makeup, but the other half didn’t. Some stubborn mascara still lingers but otherwise it’s gone. There was a slight stinging sensation though for about three or so minutes after I was done, so those with ultra sensitive skin beware. However the stinging never happened again after that. Otherwise props to Neutrogena!
Darian W.
Darian W.
Midlothian, VA
Does remove makeup, but it takes a little bit of time and scrubbing. It took me around 5 minutes and 4 full wipes to take off my full face of makeup (I wear a very full & very heavy face of makeup). Even after I used 4 wipes and spent 5 minutes, I still had a bit of makeup left, but after I washed my face and went through my skincare routine, all of my makeup was gone. If you don't wear too much makeup, I highly recommend these because they'll be a breeze. However, if you wear a lot of makeup like me, I still recommend these, just beware that it'll take a bit of time, patience, and wipes to remove all of your makeup.
fariha k.
fariha k.
New Hyde Park, NY
Meh...I didn't really care for this product. It worked just like every other makeup wipe, but made my skin feel kind of greasy/oily after taking my makeup off. In addition to that it also stung when I was trying to remove my eye makeup. It's might just be my problem and not an issue with the wipes, because almost all makeup wipes do that to me. However, I bought this product thinking because it was "natural" I wouldn't have that issue, I was wrong. I would suggest if you want to buy it for that reason, not to, however it works just fine as a wipe.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Derby , KS
I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but when I do I always have the hardest time taking my mascara off. These wipes work OK to get mascara off. I have to scrub a little and then swipe under my eye a few times to make sure all the mascara is gone. They leave my face feeling pretty good but I still need to wipe my face with some water afterwards otherwise I feel like I have a little bit of film on my skin but they are some of the better wipes I have used unlike other wipes that make my face feel like I need to completely wash it again.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
I started using Neutrogena Clean Oil-free makeup remover wipes when traveling to avoid the problem of removing makeup without ruining my hosts washcloths. They did such a good job of gently removing makeup that I began to buy them for home use. I can count on them to leave my skin feeling clean before bedtime, but still soft. I live in a desert climate so keeping my skin from drying out is a must. With my older skin this is a must. These are a good buy and I will continue to use them as a part of my normal facial cleansing routine.
Ilana L.
Ilana L.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go-to makeup remover! I really do prefer the wipes to liquid. I usually rip the wipes in half because half of a wipe always seems to be enough. The packaging makes it super convenient to grab, but can sometimes loose its adhesive which makes it hard to close. The product itself is so good though that I don't even care. Most makeup remover's leave an oily residue on my face, but this one just leaves me feeling clean and fresh. This is hands-down my favorite makeup remover and is definitely hard to beat.
poo s.
poo s.
Greenbelt, MD
Wow, I love this .These are great. I've always used Neutrogena makeup remover wipes and these are my new favorite of the bunch. They smell wonderful and I love that they contain naturally derived products (about 97% of the ingredients are natural products). They are not quite as wet as other makeup remover wipes, which I actually prefer as it means they don't leave a sheen on my face afterwards. They are still damp enough to take up makeup easily enough though. I'll definitely be using these again.

Thanks
Annie G.
Annie G.
Sioux Falls, SD
They can remove the trace of makeup, but they're also really gentle to the point where it's kind of difficult to remove it without getting forceful. They're 6.99 for 25 sheets, and they're not the moist from what I've noticed. They're cruelty free which is good since I'm vegan and a strong supporter of animal rights, but these aren't that worth it to me. They're a little pricey considering their other towelettes for removing makeup is 4.99 for a 25 count. I'll stick to my Yes To Coconut towelettes.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Knoxville, TN
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are something that I will probably buy again. Although, they made my face feel a little wet/greasy after using them, these wipes did get my makeup off with ease and had a nice, pleasant smell. I would (and have) recommended these to a friend, to which she tried and purchased as well. The only thing I didn't care for was the almost greasy-like feeling my skin would feel after using, but the feeling would go away within minutes.
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Do they truly work? I wear really bright lipsticks sometimes and also black shadows too? does it get that off easy?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most wipes I have tried seem to work great for eyeshadows, but are terrible on mascara. How well do these remove mascara?
sharon M.
sharon M.
Chesnee , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they more helpful than other wipes?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I like the idea of a Naturals line. Most wipes tend to burn my skin so I am wondering if anyone with the same problem has found these to feel better on their skin.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Colorado Springs, CO
How are these better than just washing your face?