BY NEUTROGENA

Our lightweight, fast-absorbing moisturizer with SPF 25 and 94% naturally derived ingredients leaves skin feeling moisturized. With skin-brightening lemon peel, an effective bionutrient, this formula works with your skin to reduce the look of skin discoloration for visibly brighter, even-toned skin in just 4 weeks.

Plus it’s a 100% naturally derived sunscreen that doesn’t have any harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, or phthalates.

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Apply daily to cleansed face and neck.
  • Smooth evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed.
  • Works well under makeup

Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.1%), Sunscreen Zinc Oxide (3%)

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocoglycerides, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Heptyl Undecylenate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, 1,2- Hexanediol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Tropolone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

• "Neutrogena really hit it out of the park on this line. their natural line is great for sensitive skin and doesn't helps with dry skin as well. They are a little pricier but still reasonable. I used the face wash for quite sometime. I believe they're fragrance free also." in 10 reviews
  • " It Protects and rejuvenate skin with  intense moisturizing cream that is also extra gentle. The hypoallergenic formula protects skin from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays as it imparts moisture and nutrients -- without clogging pores. " in 7 reviews
  • "I mostly use neutrogena on my face because it has always helped contain my breakouts and this moisturizer helps my dry skin." in 4 reviews
Rosa G.
Springville
Won’t clog pores!!! Goes on smoothly and smells very nice. This is very gentle on your skin. It has met all my expectations. You can find this product at any store. This is expensive. I would recommend this product for i people with oily and dry skin!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is a great moisturizer for your face. It keeps your skin soft and bright without making it oily. I use this pretty much daily and will continue to buy it. I usually get it at Walmart for a great price.
Marina S.
Del Rio, TX
Neutrogena® Naturals Brightening Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 25 this is the only moisturizer that has not clogged my pores and plus it has sunscreen and I have notice that some of my post acne marks(dark spots) had been clearing up I totally recommend this neutrogena product I am in my seccond bottle!!!!
Taylor S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really enjoy the natural ingredients and texture of this moisturizer. The packaging is attractive, but it was a little pricey at CVS for my tastes. Unfortunately, I do not like the smell of this product at all. Perhaps it appeals to some, but it smelled like straight sunscreen and I prefer a sweeter, light scent to skincare products.
Gabriela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have oily skin and this clogged my pores. However I do agree with the other reviewers that it is very light and smooth. It almost felt like there was nothing on your skin. If you have small pores or dry skin I definitely recommend it for you. I gave it 1 star because for me specifically it did not work.
Karima M.
I've tried this product twice so far I like it. I can't really think of any negatives the packaging was nice. This product was effective my skin did brighten and glow. I purchased this moisturizer at a CVS and it was reasonable as far as the price. I would most definitely purchase this moisturizer again.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Nia T.
Allentown, PA
I like this. I got it because I have noticed that the top of my face is more tan than the bottom of my face. Hopefully it will help even out my skin tone and it has spf15. I like the way it feels- I mix it with my other neutrogena moisturizer so that I get spf and acne protection.
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
I just love it. Really hydrates my skin it has natural ingredient thats why it will not harm your skin no other bad effects on your skin. I highly recomended this one.
Megan D.
I tried this moisturizer bc it does not use oxybenzone as the sunscreen. It has a citrusy scent. I'm not a fan of the feel of this going on. It does work well as a daily sunscreen, but I can't say it was super moisturizing. Not sure I would buy again.

back