BY NEUTROGENA

Get clearer skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Spot Treatment. Suitable for acne-prone skin this spot treatment penetrates deep down into pores to treat and prevent pimples and breakouts. Clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid the formula is 93 naturally derived. The treatment is designed to be used after cleansing to target breakouts and pimples. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this spot treatment contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This treatment comes in a 22-millilitre tube. 22 mL tube of acne treatment Penetrates pores to fight breakouts Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Natural salicylic acid treats breakouts see more...

Dani K.
Carson City, NV
I always have acne lotion / treatment and this one is my favorite! I don't feel like it's harsh but it does the job! I always put some on whenever I have acne and the next day it looks so much better and or gone. I highly recommend
Hannah N.
Plano, TX
I've been using this for years and it works very well. It takes a couple of days to clear up a breakout but if you're patient it will do the trick. I find it's best to apply a thin layer after your face has dried from being washed. Wears well under makeup during the day as long as you don't use too much.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
This is the only spot treatment that works for me. I've tried so many different things, but I always go back to this. Cheap and works the best. Can't beat that.
Chrissy D.
Denville
If I see a blemish at night, I rub some in and it is gone by morning. I swear by this product, and it is awesome it is all natural!
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
i love this product I use it every time I have a break out, its also natural. mines is almost done I need to get a new one lol
Eileen M.
I love love love this stuff! It will get rid of a breakout over night! It dries quickly so I normally apply 2/3 times a night.
Christie m.
This is wonderful stuff that I use over night. It drys quickly and most of the time I only have to use that night to get it to go down. More stubborn ones do take longer but it's worth it. Plus the scent isn't bad.
Lara G.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
My go to spot treatment! After 2 treatments my pimple is nearly gone. It isn't drying which is great, plus it doesn't have a harsh chemical smell - I actually think it smells good!
Can't beat the price over some other treatments, and it's made with natural ingredients so I can feel good about using it on my face!
Isabelle S.
Picked this product up before a big trip that I knew I would probably break out a lot on. It worked pretty well if the spots were caught at the right time! Very affordable and would definitely recommend!
peggy t.
st. john's
For those moments when a spot pops up or a product causes me to breakout, this is the product I've reached for for years. It's not overly drying or irritating. It feels mild but it works so well. I'll never buy another acne spot treatment because I've found the perfect one!