BY NEUTROGENA

Use Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment to treat and help prevent breakouts. This clinically proven acne medicine is formulated with wintergreen, a source of naturally derived salicylic acid, that treats and helps prevent acne and blackheads. The non-comedogenic formula penetrates down into pores to powerfully treat acne without clogging pores. Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment is 93% naturally derived for clear, healthy-looking skin.

• .75-ounce tube of acne spot treatment
  • Treats and helps prevent acne and blackheads
  • Clinically proven acne medicine treats and helps prevent breakouts
  • Contains wintergreen, a powerful natural salicylic acid
  • Made with 93% naturally derived ingredients
  • Non-comedogenic

Indications:

Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. When using this product Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: <b><i>Active Ingredients<br></i></b>Salicylic Acid 1% (acne medication)<br><b><i>Inactive Ingredients:</i></b> Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, dicaprylyl carbonate, cetearyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, coco-glucoside, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, sodium phytate, butylene glycol, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract

• I'm looking for a night cream which will clear my acne bu...1 Answers
  • Around how many times per day do u guys use this product?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it make your skin dry after...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Spot Treatment
  • "I just recently found the neutrogena naturals line I have to say the thing that drew me to them was the smell of the face wash." in 16 reviews
  • "I tried the purifying facial cleanser in this line and omg it smelled soooooo bad it was a horrible experience washing my face." in 14 reviews
  • "Bought this in a pack from BJ's that came with the cleanser, pore scrub, and lip balm." in 7 reviews
  • "I usually use makeup remover wipes to, you know remove my makeup and they work pretty well but I thought I would cleanse my face afterwards." in 6 reviews
  • "The last few months using this night cream before bed, after toner, my skin feels elastic, healthier and has this remarkable glow." in 5 reviews
Desiree S.
This is one of my all time favorite acne cleansers. I can always rely on this product to give me a deep cleanse and clear up my acne when all else fails. I always keep a bottle lying around and it's a staple product for me when people ask "what do you use on your skin?" It gives this cooling sensation with a little tingle that I love!! Very reliable and clears up my acne within weeks.
Stefanie H.
Vineland, NJ
I just emptied my bottle of the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. I really enjoyed using this cleanser. It’s all natural, smells great and for the most part it kept my acne at bay. I did feel a couple spots coming in at that point and I used my Neutrogena Rapid Clear wash in conjunction with this cleanser for a day or two. I love that this cleanser is smooth and gentle. A little definitely goes a long way. If you’re looking for anything with any kind of teeth or scrub this is not the cleanser for you. Overall it worked well and I would buy it again. I found mine at CVS.
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
I use this WAY too much honestly, but that’s because it works! It doesn’t completely make pimples disappear, but honestly what does? This is great to use at night and sleep in or before you get ready. It shrinks pesky pimples!
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
I enjoy this product specifically because it does exactly what it’s supposed to. It’s affordable and effective. If you have super sensitive skin it may feel harsh for you but it’s just warm on the zit and goes away. I don’t have any scars from when I’ve used it and I have fairly sensitive skin.
Joshna D.
Lubbock
I have been using this product for about a month now and it really has made an improvement. My skin feels smoother and looks clearer. Within just a month I have seen drastic changes. I plan on continuing with this product until my skin is completely clear!
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I don’t love the smell of this but it’s a pretty good facial wash. I didn’t end up keeping this a part in my skin care routine because I wanted to try something else. The moisturizer isn’t as great as other ones I’ve tried but overall it’s an okay product
Marisa P.
Mount Pocono , PA
I don’t face s me prone skin so I don’t use face washes for that skin type. I figured it would be less abrasive if I used a spot treatment. It’s not a need in my medicine cabinet. Nothing prevents scarring so I’m underwhelmed as usual.
Hannah S.
Blue Springs
This collection worked really well on my skin for a while but then it stopped working. I really liked that it was very gentle, I didn’t have a harsh smell, and it was light weight. It’s however did not consistently keep my acne away
Haila L.
Coconut Creek, FL
Sobre o neuteogena naturals purifying facial! Ótimo
Limpador com um custo super acessível ele é 90%natural e não testado em animais, o que me deixa super feliz! Logo na primeira usada já consegui sentir a limpeza em meu rosto! Eu recomendo! Neutrogena® Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup RemoverNeutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
This is a nice product but I have a hard time getting past the smell. It is pretty moisturizing and effective but I do not know if I could continue purchasing this product due to the smell, this is a personal preference and some people might like the smell, but i can’t get into it
jaquator b.
Durham, NC
I am currently looking for a good facial cleanser that doesn't make my skin oily any suggestion? My skin is naturally oily so I wouldn't want to add to the problem.
Kristina F.
Vancouver, BC
Why do you use this product? To help with fine lines, to prevent dryness during the night, seasonal? I'm trying to decide whether I need to begin using a night cream.
Shawna Y.
Does this help with dry flaky skin? Also does it make you face greasy because I wouldn't want that!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin as well will this break me out?
Kirsten L.
How well does this work? Does it make your skin dry after using it? I have stubborn acne spots that won't go away.