BY NEUTROGENA

Use Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment to treat and help prevent breakouts. This clinically proven acne medicine is formulated with wintergreen, a source of naturally derived salicylic acid, that treats and helps prevent acne and blackheads. The non-comedogenic formula penetrates down into pores to powerfully treat acne without clogging pores. Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment is 93% naturally derived for clear, healthy-looking skin.

• .75-ounce tube of acne spot treatment
  • Treats and helps prevent acne and blackheads
  • Clinically proven acne medicine treats and helps prevent breakouts
  • Contains wintergreen, a powerful natural salicylic acid
  • Made with 93% naturally derived ingredients
  • Non-comedogenic

Indications:

Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. When using this product Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: <b><i>Active Ingredients<br></i></b>Salicylic Acid 1% (acne medication)<br><b><i>Inactive Ingredients:</i></b> Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, dicaprylyl carbonate, cetearyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, coco-glucoside, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, sodium phytate, butylene glycol, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract

• I'm looking for a night cream which will clear my acne bu...1 Answers
  • Around how many times per day do u guys use this product?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it make your skin dry after...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Spot Treatment
  • "I just recently found the neutrogena naturals line I have to say the thing that drew me to them was the smell of the face wash." in 16 reviews
  • "I tried the purifying facial cleanser in this line and omg it smelled soooooo bad it was a horrible experience washing my face." in 14 reviews
  • "Bought this in a pack from BJ's that came with the cleanser, pore scrub, and lip balm." in 7 reviews
  • "I usually use makeup remover wipes to, you know remove my makeup and they work pretty well but I thought I would cleanse my face afterwards." in 6 reviews
  • "The last few months using this night cream before bed, after toner, my skin feels elastic, healthier and has this remarkable glow." in 5 reviews
Shyla M.
Perryville
This stuff is the only stuff I have found that actually doesn't dry out my skin. It actually keeps my skin hydrated and soft to the touch. I have bought and will continue to by it. It's super effective and needs no Improvement what so ever!!! I love this stuff because it save my face!!
Kamryn H.
Boone
Great spot treatment. My bigger acne spots disappear within a day or two. I apply this at the first sight of any acne. It doesn’t break out or dry my skin. Does leave some residue so I use it at night before I go to bed. I would recommend this to others that struggle with acne.
Ryanne G.
Rochester
Works fairly well when you're in a pinch. The packaging is easy to use and I had no issues getting the product to come out. It was a little harsh on sensitive skin. It did meet my expectations, but they are better products out there that I would prefer to buy.
Tierra T.
Burnsville
I’ve been valuing using more natural products recently and this one worked well with my skin (dry and slightly acne prone). I would keep buying this but unfortunately I haven’t been able to find it at Target anymore.
Kirsten n.
Rhode Island
If I have a zit, this gets rid of it In a matter of days. It doesn’t over dry the area around it at all and it simply just gets rid of the bacteria and shrinks the zit so it doesn’t get bigger and just gets smaller.
Isabelle K.
Winter Springs
This one worked medium my well on my face, it didn’t completely clear acne most of the time but it did diminish the size of the larger acne I used the have more of, afterwards they were smaller and more spread out.
Desiree S.
This is one of my all time favorite acne cleansers. I can always rely on this product to give me a deep cleanse and clear up my acne when all else fails. I always keep a bottle lying around and it's a staple product for me when people ask "what do you use on your skin?" It gives this cooling sensation with a little tingle that I love!! Very reliable and clears up my acne within weeks.
A'dalia G.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: CVS
works really great with minimizing dark spots, cause we all know those can be icky. I usually clean my face thoroughly, then wipe over with witch hazel and put the treatment on my spots.
Stefanie H.
Vineland, NJ
I just emptied my bottle of the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. I really enjoyed using this cleanser. It’s all natural, smells great and for the most part it kept my acne at bay. I did feel a couple spots coming in at that point and I used my Neutrogena Rapid Clear wash in conjunction with this cleanser for a day or two. I love that this cleanser is smooth and gentle. A little definitely goes a long way. If you’re looking for anything with any kind of teeth or scrub this is not the cleanser for you. Overall it worked well and I would buy it again. I found mine at CVS.
Makayla a.
Lincoln, NE
This product is extremely gentle on the skin!! It was definitely worth the money spent on it. It is a little pricier than other products I have tried but it was a nice product.
jaquator b.
Durham, NC
I am currently looking for a good facial cleanser that doesn't make my skin oily any suggestion? My skin is naturally oily so I wouldn't want to add to the problem.
Kristina F.
Vancouver, BC
Why do you use this product? To help with fine lines, to prevent dryness during the night, seasonal? I'm trying to decide whether I need to begin using a night cream.
Shawna Y.
Does this help with dry flaky skin? Also does it make you face greasy because I wouldn't want that!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin as well will this break me out?
Kirsten L.
How well does this work? Does it make your skin dry after using it? I have stubborn acne spots that won't go away.