BY NEUTROGENA #51 in Acne Treatments

Use Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment to treat and help prevent breakouts. This clinically proven acne medicine is formulated with wintergreen, a source of naturally derived salicylic acid, that treats and helps prevent acne and blackheads. The non-comedogenic formula penetrates down into pores to powerfully treat acne without clogging pores. Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment is 93% naturally derived for clear, healthy-looking skin.

• .75-ounce tube of acne spot treatment
  • Treats and helps prevent acne and blackheads
  • Clinically proven acne medicine treats and helps prevent breakouts
  • Contains wintergreen, a powerful natural salicylic acid
  • Made with 93% naturally derived ingredients
  • Non-comedogenic

Indications:

Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. When using this product Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: <b><i>Active Ingredients<br></i></b>Salicylic Acid 1% (acne medication)<br><b><i>Inactive Ingredients:</i></b> Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, dicaprylyl carbonate, cetearyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, coco-glucoside, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, sodium phytate, butylene glycol, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract

• I'm looking for a night cream which will clear my acne bu...1 Answers
  • Around how many times per day do u guys use this product?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it make your skin dry after...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Spot Treatment
  • "I just recently found the neutrogena naturals line I have to say the thing that drew me to them was the smell of the face wash." in 16 reviews
  • "I tried the purifying facial cleanser in this line and omg it smelled soooooo bad it was a horrible experience washing my face." in 14 reviews
  • "Bought this in a pack from BJ's that came with the cleanser, pore scrub, and lip balm." in 7 reviews
  • "I usually use makeup remover wipes to, you know remove my makeup and they work pretty well but I thought I would cleanse my face afterwards." in 6 reviews
  • "The last few months using this night cream before bed, after toner, my skin feels elastic, healthier and has this remarkable glow." in 5 reviews
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
I use this WAY too much honestly, but that’s because it works! It doesn’t completely make pimples disappear, but honestly what does? This is great to use at night and sleep in or before you get ready. It shrinks pesky pimples!
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
I enjoy this product specifically because it does exactly what it’s supposed to. It’s affordable and effective. If you have super sensitive skin it may feel harsh for you but it’s just warm on the zit and goes away. I don’t have any scars from when I’ve used it and I have fairly sensitive skin.
Maria H.
i started using this product so far i see some difference but i’m giving it more time so i can see the complete process and different with before and after , i purchased mine at cvs you can find it almost anywhere for a reasonable price . i will give updates
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Used this a lot as a teenager. I loved it. It really clears up spots that are prone to acne. If you tend to get pimples in the same spot, all the time, regardless of your skincare routine, I would try this. Keep with it daily and you’ll see results in as little as two weeks!
Jeanne Y.
Elmhurst, IL
I don’t love the smell of this but it’s a pretty good facial wash. I didn’t end up keeping this a part in my skin care routine because I wanted to try something else. The moisturizer isn’t as great as other ones I’ve tried but overall it’s an okay product
maria p.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This is the only spot treatment I’ve ever used I don’t get break outs often but when I do I use this and it makes it smaller over night sometimes it’ll even make it disappear I don’t know anything about acne products but this definitely works for me
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got this cleanser as a gift and I absolutely love it! Every night I wash my face with this and it makes my skin look and feel clean. I only have to use a little bit to wash my whole face so it has lasted a while. I definitely will repurchase.
Elizabeth S.
Athens, GA
This is a nice product but I have a hard time getting past the smell. It is pretty moisturizing and effective but I do not know if I could continue purchasing this product due to the smell, this is a personal preference and some people might like the smell, but i can’t get into it
Kaitlin B.
Once again, I love this brand and the naturals options are even better. I have used all of the variations of the Naturals face wash and this spot treatment is another staple of mine. Helps clear up acne super fast.
Tammy B.
This is a good cleanser. However, it’s not good if you have on eye makeup. I️ recommend it for getting your face clean and not strippping it of all of your natural oils, just make sure to remove your mascara first.
jaquator b.
Durham, NC
I am currently looking for a good facial cleanser that doesn't make my skin oily any suggestion? My skin is naturally oily so I wouldn't want to add to the problem.
Kristina F.
Vancouver, BC
Why do you use this product? To help with fine lines, to prevent dryness during the night, seasonal? I'm trying to decide whether I need to begin using a night cream.
Allisa M.
San Diego , CA
I was wondering if anybody can give me an idea of how great this product is and if this really washes off all your make up off. I'm always skeptical because I'm not sure if I should make the purchase.
Shawna Y.
Does this help with dry flaky skin? Also does it make you face greasy because I wouldn't want that!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin as well will this break me out?