Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Theodora J.
If you don't have a lot of acne, I would recommend using this product for faster results and clearer skin!
Alexa N.
Belmar, NJ
This cleanser is free of harsh chemicals, has a lovely scent, and leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean
Kirandeep K.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this cleanser. I feel like it actually helped with my acne and I was able to notice a difference.
Danielle M.
Continental, OH
Love all the neutrogena naturals line. Great in the shower face wash with minimal extra ingredients
Kathleen Z.
Eugene, OR
This stuff is ok. Gentle enough, not too stripping. I don’t think it helped clear up my skin much
Ella I.
Washougal
Not very good at taking off makeup and doesn't foam so didn't seem like it was cleaning much...
Mary Gray J.
Richmond, VA
I love this cleanser — it’s refreshing without being drying and the light smell is perfect.
Jenet G.
Crescent City
I only use this brand, it's the only thing I have found to actually clear up my acne!
Britnee S.
Port Orange, FL
Love this stuff so much!!! Made my face so soft and clean. Would purchase again
Laurel D.
York
This cleanser was ok but considering it is for acne prone skin I'm surprised that it was not more effective for my sensitive, combination skin prone to breakouts. I wanted to love it because it is a more natural formula than some out there but it was not for me.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?