Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
It helped remove my makeup and made my face feel clean. not to mention it cleared my skin as well!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Chateuaguay, QC
I've only been using this for about 2 weeks and I'm already in love with this! The smell, the feel, the results are perfect! My acne has become less red and visible, makes my face feel much more fresh, and not as oily. I haven't seen major major improvement for my acne being gone. But it hasn't been all that long that I've been using this product. But with the results I've already gotten, I can't wait to see the results after a few more months. So far I highly recommended this! Like this is 5 stars and beyond for me (so far)! I can't wait to update you all when it's been a few more months!
jessica h.
jessica h.
Very soft on the skin and is made with all natural ingredients. It cleanses the skin effectively and leaves behind a gentle tingling sensation, which I'm assuming is part of the acne cleansing component.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Halifax
I loved this by far for cleansing my skin. I wish I could find it where I live but sadly I never can. 100% worth it
Tj H.
Tj H.
Ohsweken
Love this because it makes my skin well so fresh and clean, works good to minimize my acne
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Bel T.
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?
Angie F.
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose