Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Theodora J.
Theodora J.
If you don't have a lot of acne, I would recommend using this product for faster results and clearer skin!
Emma J.
Emma J.
This was an ok cleanser. It cleansed my skin without over drying it but it didn't help at all with my acne
Ella I.
Ella I.
Washougal
Not very good at taking off makeup and doesn't foam so didn't seem like it was cleaning much...
Jenet G.
Jenet G.
Crescent City
I only use this brand, it's the only thing I have found to actually clear up my acne!
Wade Z.
Wade Z.
I was getting my hair done one day and my sister was like why are there so many bumps on my nose. I was like im just breaking out, but turns out it was dead skin so I used this and my face cleared in a week.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Recently purchased this because I love the fact that Neutrogena made a line formulated without all the unnecessary chemicals. LOVE IT! My sister and I are really happy with it and it was less expensive than the other acne washes in the regular neutrogena line! LOVE!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
I like this product. It is not a favorite because it has a very powerful scent. A little goes a long way so it will last for a long time. It lathers up nicely and has a slight tingling feeling because of the salicylic acid. You can tell it is getting into your pores and cleaning.
Sharva K.
Sharva K.
Mississauga, ON
I used this product religiously for a year and repurchased it once my tube got over. It's a very refreshing cleanser and helped keep my face oil free, which I enjoyed. This product did not rid me of my acne, however it helped my skin feel clean and refreshed, and worked as a really good face wash to use in the morning. The cleanser is also free of harsh chemicals and does not have a scent, which I liked. Although I did find this product very drying to my skin, I would recommend this to people with oily skin and those who dislike chemical filled products.
Sara L.
Sara L.
This product has helped reduce my breakouts, so I will give it four stars for that. Unfortunately, the scent is a bit much, and it seems to irritate my sensitive skin. It always leaves residue on my face that is hard to get off, I would purchase again, but not without follow up products.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Fredericton, NB
Cleared my breakouts and minimized my pores! Reduced subasceous oils but not over drying of the skin. Very refreshing!
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Bel T.
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?
Angie F.
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose