Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Trang N.
I really saw a difference with my skin using this! My acne immediately cleared. Once I changed cleansers, acne came back. Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
Loved using this in my teen years. Really helped me control my acne with natural products and make my skin become more even clear. Very affordable and highly recommend.
Tristan S.
Delaware
I love this stuff! I have acne prone skin that breaks out all the time. This feels light on my skin but still strong enough to help keep my acne under control.
Jada N.
Cheney
I didn't really like this product. I found that it was very difficult to wash off my face when I was done and left me feeling like there was still residue.
Kadija D.
Worked great in my skin! Gentle, natural formula. Very few breakouts after I started using it. Impossible to find now, don't know if they discontinued.
Logan P.
Conway, AR
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because of the smell. Besides that, it is very cleansing and minimizes acne that I have.
Erin G.
GLOUCESTER
This is a nice cleanser that provides a gentle tingling feeling on the skin. I liked it in the morning and found it worked well.
Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cleansing product for sensitive skin, with break ups, definitely cleans and moisturizes. Love it. Great size/price value.
Lizzy B.
Springfield, Virgina
Wasn't very cleansing at all, didn't clean my face. Used it twice a day for weeks but made my acne worse. It wasn't effective.
Miriam Q.
No esta mal, pero no obtuve los resultados q esperaba. Creo que este producto no ayuda tanto cob los problemas del acné
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne ūüėü
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?