Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Ashley W.
Huntsville, TX
I like this but don't love it. It broke me out in the beginning, but now I think it just does the bare minimum for cleaning my skin. It doesn't foam up at all and I always have to use a scrub after. It's cheap, but I'm not buying this again. I wouldn't recommend it.
Michelle L.
This is the only cleanser i swear by. My easily-irritated, sensitive, combination skin would be so much worse of not for this cleanser. Keeps everything in balance with a gentle washing every day.
Tracie F.
Like other products with salicylic acid, it was great at first then the effectiveness eventually decreased until it was worthless. While it's affordable, smells great and felt soothing to apply, ultimately it was a waste of time and money.
Diadrea T.
Brooklyn, NY
I really loves this cream I have little black head and it work so good for me I used it in the morning when I just get out of bed and then when I get home from school and work
Abby H.
Knoxville , TN
This has been my favorite acne cleanser i have ever used. I only use it in the mornings, but it is very effective. It cleared breakouts while still being very affordable. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone battling acne.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
My fiancé uses this face wash everyday and his face has never been more clear. He's sensitive to a lot of acne washes and they tend to make him breakout more. This one hasn't given him any reactions and leaves his face looking great.
melaniesinclair C.
Macon
This is a staple in my skin care collection. Simple, affordable, and cleanses my skin thoroughly. It gives my skin that tingle effect that lets me know that it's cleaning deep down into my pores. Love it!
Jean-A'Layn S.
This is my right hand product. It definitely helps with blemishes and leaves my skin smooth and clean. I use this daily and I've never had an issue; plus it's affordable and works great with a clarisonic!
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
This is a great cleanser for my skin. It's very gentle and doesn't seem to strip the skin. It will remove make your makeup and everything. My skin feels clear and it is very affordable. I a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend to anyone with acne prone skin. Will be purchasing again!
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
it's good only if your acne isn't so bad . If you have large pores & your acne is bad I wouldn't recommend it . It wasn't so effective as it should've been for my skin because my acne was bad.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne ūüėü
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose