BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Fortified with an acne fighting bionutrient derived from the wintergreen leaf, this acne facial cleanser creamy formula lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil, dirt and impurities. Powerful naturally derived salicylic acid acne medicine penetrates down into pores to treat current breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Salicylic acid 1%
  • 93% naturally derived
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates

HOW TO USE :

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 1%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sucrose Cocoate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coco-glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Butylene Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product:
Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:
Wet face.
Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
Massage face gently.
Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :Store at Room Temperature.

Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser
  • "I absolutely love this product. I use it EVERY single day and it has helped improved my skin significantly. It's also priced reasonably. I highly recommend this people even to those with sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin. It's made me skin flawless. " in 11 reviews
Diadrea T.
Brooklyn, NY
I really loves this cream I have little black head and it work so good for me I used it in the morning when I just get out of bed and then when I get home from school and work
Tracie F.
Like other products with salicylic acid, it was great at first then the effectiveness eventually decreased until it was worthless. While it's affordable, smells great and felt soothing to apply, ultimately it was a waste of time and money.
Alexandra A.
Brookings, OR
This the most affordable face wash I have come across that doesnt ruin my skin. I am oily but I get too dry very easy. I used to like the grapefruit scrub but it dries out my skin. Switched to this and I had so much improvement to my skin
Sam R.
Indianapolis, IN
This face wash has salicylic acid so it can’t be used on my face everyday or I dry out. It leaves that cool feeling to the skin when rinsed off. Claims to be natural but it seems a little harsh to be all natural.
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
The cream cleanser is a great middle ground for an effective cleanser that doesnt completely dry out your skin. I found this product super effective and afforable. I highly recommend this product to others
melaniesinclair C.
Macon
This is a staple in my skin care collection. Simple, affordable, and cleanses my skin thoroughly. It gives my skin that tingle effect that lets me know that it's cleaning deep down into my pores. Love it!
Jean-A’Layn S.
This is my right hand product. It definitely helps with blemishes and leaves my skin smooth and clean. I use this daily and I've never had an issue; plus it's affordable and works great with a clarisonic!
Stephanie G.
Norwalk, CA
This product always made my face feel really soft and was able to feel how light of a cleaner it was. I loved the smell as well. But I did not notice any significant change in acne which is it's purpose!
Jackie H.
Use this to clean my face and remove makeup
Feels very oily but helps a lot a lot
Very effective for makeup removal wipe off with Kleenex
Not very affordable price. Pyle be better
I recommend this
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
it's good only if your acne isn't so bad . If you have large pores & your acne is bad I wouldn't recommend it . It wasn't so effective as it should've been for my skin because my acne was bad.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?