Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.

Neutrogena® Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser

Fortified with an acne fighting bionutrient derived from the wintergreen leaf, this acne facial cleanser creamy formula lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil, dirt and impurities. Powerful naturally derived salicylic acid acne medicine penetrates down into pores to treat current breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Salicylic acid 1%
  • 93% naturally derived
  • Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 1%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sucrose Cocoate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coco-glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Butylene Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract.

Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product:
Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Wet face.
Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
Massage face gently.
Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :Store at Room Temperature.

Diadrea T.
Brooklyn, NY
I really loves this cream I have little black head and it work so good for me I used it in the morning when I just get out of bed and then when I get home from school and work
Tracie F.
Like other products with salicylic acid, it was great at first then the effectiveness eventually decreased until it was worthless. While it's affordable, smells great and felt soothing to apply, ultimately it was a waste of time and money.
Alexandra A.
Brookings, OR
This the most affordable face wash I have come across that doesnt ruin my skin. I am oily but I get too dry very easy. I used to like the grapefruit scrub but it dries out my skin. Switched to this and I had so much improvement to my skin
Abby H.
Knoxville , TN
This has been my favorite acne cleanser i have ever used. I only use it in the mornings, but it is very effective. It cleared breakouts while still being very affordable. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone battling acne.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
My fiancé uses this face wash everyday and his face has never been more clear. He's sensitive to a lot of acne washes and they tend to make him breakout more. This one hasn't given him any reactions and leaves his face looking great.
Sam R.
['Muncie', 'IN'], IN
This face wash has salicylic acid so it can’t be used on my face everyday or I dry out. It leaves that cool feeling to the skin when rinsed off. Claims to be natural but it seems a little harsh to be all natural.
melaniesinclair C.
This is a staple in my skin care collection. Simple, affordable, and cleanses my skin thoroughly. It gives my skin that tingle effect that lets me know that it's cleaning deep down into my pores. Love it!
Becca C.
newark, DE
The cream cleanser is a great middle ground for an effective cleanser that doesnt completely dry out your skin. I found this product super effective and afforable. I highly recommend this product to others
Stephanie❤️ G.
Norwalk, CA
This product always made my face feel really soft and was able to feel how light of a cleaner it was. I loved the smell as well. But I did not notice any significant change in acne which is it's purpose!
Jean-A'Layn S.
This is my right hand product. It definitely helps with blemishes and leaves my skin smooth and clean. I use this daily and I've never had an issue; plus it's affordable and works great with a clarisonic!
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Bel T.
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?