Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Becca C.
Newark, DE
The cream cleanser is a great middle ground for an effective cleanser that doesnt completely dry out your skin. I found this product super effective and afforable. I highly recommend this product to others
Stephanie❤️ G.
Norwalk, CA
This product always made my face feel really soft and was able to feel how light of a cleaner it was. I loved the smell as well. But I did not notice any significant change in acne which is it's purpose!
Erika J.
Chicago
Definitely did not like this product or anything natural about it. It didn't have a good scent nor did this work for me. If anything I got a rash on my face. I don't find myself using or purchasing this product again.
Jackie H.
Use this to clean my face and remove makeup
Feels very oily but helps a lot a lot
Very effective for makeup removal wipe off with Kleenex
Not very affordable price. Pyle be better
I recommend this
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
Thankfully, my acne has finally phased out after my teen years for the most part, but this stuff is great. My best friend gave me a bottle of it and I just LOVE it.
Aj S.
This saved my face! For about two years now, I have been struggling with acne. With constant use of this twice a day daily ever since April, my acne has subsided. This Cream Cleanser also gives my face a cool, tingly feeling. In addition to what I have said, I also love the minty smell of this and it does not leave my oily face dried out at all.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I have no idea if this helps acne but it certainly doesn't break me out and is incredibly refreshing. So even though I have fallen in love with Caroline Hirons Pixi double cleanse and am using Clinique fresh pressed I will keep this around for those days when I need help waking up and getting that sleep funk off my skin. It's a great value too, it feel high end since it's not foaming and not drying. Too many drugstore cleansers are foamy and drying.
Krystal C.
I like this product. It is not a favorite because it has a very powerful scent. A little goes a long way so it will last for a long time. It lathers up nicely and has a slight tingling feeling because of the salicylic acid. You can tell it is getting into your pores and cleaning.
Ieska U.
When I was slightly breaking out, This cleanser has helped me clear up my skin. Not only did it help with acne, but it cleaned up my pores from all the dirt and oil skin collects throughout the day! It is super affordable and has helped my skin!
Ashley W.
Huntsville, TX
I like this but don't love it. It broke me out in the beginning, but now I think it just does the bare minimum for cleaning my skin. It doesn't foam up at all and I always have to use a scrub after. It's cheap, but I'm not buying this again. I wouldn't recommend it.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?