Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this when I would break out a lot and it is such a refreshing cleanser. It was effective in unplugging your cores and Is an affordable drugstore cleanser. I️ would recommend to a friend who has normal to combination skin.
Christina P.
Greenville
This works well on acne, but I do feel like it leaves a bit of residue on my skin. I still give it 4 stars as it removes makeup and dirt well, and does clear up acne. If I am breaking out, I will put some on the spot and let it sit for an hour or so before washing my entire face. I do feel the need to use toner after I wash with this. I bought this on sale at Harris Teeter and feel it was a good value for the money.
Sam R.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This face wash has salicylic acid so it can’t be used on my face everyday or I dry out. It leaves that cool feeling to the skin when rinsed off. Claims to be natural but it seems a little harsh to be all natural.
Gaby R.
Decatur, GA
I was breaking out badly and tried this product to control my acne. This irritated and dried out my skin. I thought it was the "adaptation phase" but it just got worse with time and eventually I had to stop using it. I switched to Simple and my skin has never been better. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Katie L.
This cleanser was recommended to me by my sister in law whom was recommended to use by her dermatologist! It's very affordable and I love the fresh feeling my skin has after I use it! I would recommend it to a friend! I think it works great at getting rid of dirt, sweat, & makeup and helps my acne flare ups!
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I thought that it'd like this product because it looked natural but it ended up being very harsh to my skin. I believe I used it twice before giving it away. It made my skin very dry and itchy. Maybe I just had a bad reaction but I would not go for neutrogena products again.
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
I purchased this from the local grocery outlet store. It was very affordable. It makes my skin very soft but the smell is not good in my opinion. It's too strong for me. Has shown no effect on my skin BUT has made my skin soft. Hasn't gotten rid of any acne.
Alexandra A.
Brookings, OR
This the most affordable face wash I have come across that doesnt ruin my skin. I am oily but I get too dry very easy. I used to like the grapefruit scrub but it dries out my skin. Switched to this and I had so much improvement to my skin
Kehlani C.
bronx
This is not the product for my type of skin because it left my face very dry and itchy. I used it just to test it out but I’m glad I know this isn’t a facial product for me.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I don’t have acne but like this wash because it is refreshing and gentle. I like the tingling sensation and it deep cleans without drying out my sensitive skin. This is definitely with the price for what you get.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?