Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I have no idea if this helps acne but it certainly doesn't break me out and is incredibly refreshing. So even though I have fallen in love with Caroline Hirons Pixi double cleanse and am using Clinique fresh pressed I will keep this around for those days when I need help waking up and getting that sleep funk off my skin. It's a great value too, it feel high end since it's not foaming and not drying. Too many drugstore cleansers are foamy and drying.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Greenville
This works well on acne, but I do feel like it leaves a bit of residue on my skin. I still give it 4 stars as it removes makeup and dirt well, and does clear up acne. If I am breaking out, I will put some on the spot and let it sit for an hour or so before washing my entire face. I do feel the need to use toner after I wash with this. I bought this on sale at Harris Teeter and feel it was a good value for the money.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Miami Beach
I was breaking out badly and tried this product to control my acne. This irritated and dried out my skin. I thought it was the "adaptation phase" but it just got worse with time and eventually I had to stop using it. I switched to Simple and my skin has never been better. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Aj S.
Aj S.
This saved my face! For about two years now, I have been struggling with acne. With constant use of this twice a day daily ever since April, my acne has subsided. This Cream Cleanser also gives my face a cool, tingly feeling. In addition to what I have said, I also love the minty smell of this and it does not leave my oily face dried out at all.
Ieska U.
Ieska U.
When I was slightly breaking out, This cleanser has helped me clear up my skin. Not only did it help with acne, but it cleaned up my pores from all the dirt and oil skin collects throughout the day! It is super affordable and has helped my skin!
Linh D.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I thought that it'd like this product because it looked natural but it ended up being very harsh to my skin. I believe I used it twice before giving it away. It made my skin very dry and itchy. Maybe I just had a bad reaction but I would not go for neutrogena products again.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Huntsville, TX
I like this but don't love it. It broke me out in the beginning, but now I think it just does the bare minimum for cleaning my skin. It doesn't foam up at all and I always have to use a scrub after. It's cheap, but I'm not buying this again. I wouldn't recommend it.
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
I purchased this from the local grocery outlet store. It was very affordable. It makes my skin very soft but the smell is not good in my opinion. It's too strong for me. Has shown no effect on my skin BUT has made my skin soft. Hasn't gotten rid of any acne.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
This is the only cleanser i swear by. My easily-irritated, sensitive, combination skin would be so much worse of not for this cleanser. Keeps everything in balance with a gentle washing every day.
Tracie F.
Tracie F.
Like other products with salicylic acid, it was great at first then the effectiveness eventually decreased until it was worthless. While it's affordable, smells great and felt soothing to apply, ultimately it was a waste of time and money.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Bel T.
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?
Angie F.
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose