Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Krystal C.
I like this product. It is not a favorite because it has a very powerful scent. A little goes a long way so it will last for a long time. It lathers up nicely and has a slight tingling feeling because of the salicylic acid. You can tell it is getting into your pores and cleaning.
Gaby R.
Decatur, GA
I was breaking out badly and tried this product to control my acne. This irritated and dried out my skin. I thought it was the "adaptation phase" but it just got worse with time and eventually I had to stop using it. I switched to Simple and my skin has never been better. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Ieska U.
When I was slightly breaking out, This cleanser has helped me clear up my skin. Not only did it help with acne, but it cleaned up my pores from all the dirt and oil skin collects throughout the day! It is super affordable and has helped my skin!
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I thought that it'd like this product because it looked natural but it ended up being very harsh to my skin. I believe I used it twice before giving it away. It made my skin very dry and itchy. Maybe I just had a bad reaction but I would not go for neutrogena products again.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
This is a great cleanser for my skin. It's very gentle and doesn't seem to strip the skin. It will remove make your makeup and everything. My skin feels clear and it is very affordable. I a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend to anyone with acne prone skin. Will be purchasing again!
Ashley W.
Huntsville, TX
I like this but don't love it. It broke me out in the beginning, but now I think it just does the bare minimum for cleaning my skin. It doesn't foam up at all and I always have to use a scrub after. It's cheap, but I'm not buying this again. I wouldn't recommend it.
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
I purchased this from the local grocery outlet store. It was very affordable. It makes my skin very soft but the smell is not good in my opinion. It's too strong for me. Has shown no effect on my skin BUT has made my skin soft. Hasn't gotten rid of any acne.
Michelle L.
This is the only cleanser i swear by. My easily-irritated, sensitive, combination skin would be so much worse of not for this cleanser. Keeps everything in balance with a gentle washing every day.
Diadrea T.
Brooklyn, NY
I really loves this cream I have little black head and it work so good for me I used it in the morning when I just get out of bed and then when I get home from school and work
Tracie F.
Like other products with salicylic acid, it was great at first then the effectiveness eventually decreased until it was worthless. While it's affordable, smells great and felt soothing to apply, ultimately it was a waste of time and money.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne ūüėü
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?