Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Katie L.
This cleanser was recommended to me by my sister in law whom was recommended to use by her dermatologist! It's very affordable and I love the fresh feeling my skin has after I use it! I would recommend it to a friend! I think it works great at getting rid of dirt, sweat, & makeup and helps my acne flare ups!
Kehlani C.
bronx
This is not the product for my type of skin because it left my face very dry and itchy. I used it just to test it out but I’m glad I know this isn’t a facial product for me.
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this when I would break out a lot and it is such a refreshing cleanser. It was effective in unplugging your cores and Is an affordable drugstore cleanser. I️ would recommend to a friend who has normal to combination skin.
Sam R.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This face wash has salicylic acid so it can’t be used on my face everyday or I dry out. It leaves that cool feeling to the skin when rinsed off. Claims to be natural but it seems a little harsh to be all natural.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I don’t have acne but like this wash because it is refreshing and gentle. I like the tingling sensation and it deep cleans without drying out my sensitive skin. This is definitely with the price for what you get.
Maria P.
Minneapolis
It smells awful. Doesn't work very well to deeply cleanse and help against acne. Feels like a slimy consistency and isn't really natural like it says still has bad chemicals in it. Wouldn't recommend to others.
Erika J.
Chicago
Definitely did not like this product or anything natural about it. It didn't have a good scent nor did this work for me. If anything I got a rash on my face. I don't find myself using or purchasing this product again.
Aj S.
This saved my face! For about two years now, I have been struggling with acne. With constant use of this twice a day daily ever since April, my acne has subsided. This Cream Cleanser also gives my face a cool, tingly feeling. In addition to what I have said, I also love the minty smell of this and it does not leave my oily face dried out at all.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I have no idea if this helps acne but it certainly doesn't break me out and is incredibly refreshing. So even though I have fallen in love with Caroline Hirons Pixi double cleanse and am using Clinique fresh pressed I will keep this around for those days when I need help waking up and getting that sleep funk off my skin. It's a great value too, it feel high end since it's not foaming and not drying. Too many drugstore cleansers are foamy and drying.
Christina P.
Greenville
This works well on acne, but I do feel like it leaves a bit of residue on my skin. I still give it 4 stars as it removes makeup and dirt well, and does clear up acne. If I am breaking out, I will put some on the spot and let it sit for an hour or so before washing my entire face. I do feel the need to use toner after I wash with this. I bought this on sale at Harris Teeter and feel it was a good value for the money.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne 😟
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?