Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Katherine D.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ieska U.Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get clean clear skin with NEUTROGENA NATURALS Acne Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this daily cleanser lathers to gently clean and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil dirt and impurities. It is clinically proven to help clear breakouts and pimples with naturally derived salicylic acid and is 93 naturally derived. From the NEUTROGENA NATURALS line of ecologically friendly skincare products this cleanser contains no harsh chemical sulfates parabens or dyes. This cleanser comes in a 147-millilitre tube.147 mL tube of facial cleanser Lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove dirt and impurities Specially formulated for acne-prone skin 93 naturally derived No sulfates parabens or dyes Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear healthy-looking skin see more...

Ashley B.
I can say that I fell in love with this product . Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser was truly effective . It wasn't that expensive at all hitting about 12$ . I would recommend this to anyone wanting a clear , smooth wash with a silky finish , eliminating acne in little to 5 washes .
Jude V.
Santa Rosa
I absolutely love this product. I use it EVERY single day and it has helped improved my skin significantly. It's also priced reasonably. I highly recommend this people even to those with sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin. It's made me skin flawless.
Amanda M.
This one gets 5 stars because I am truly amazed with it! I have sometimes sensitive skin so I started off using this once a week. It helped to clear my face up, and it leaves my skin so smooth. Very affordable for those on a tight budget. I will keep buying!
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
I do have sensitive skin so I have to apply ponds face cream after using to prevent from drying up. But this facial cleanser leaves you with that cool tingling fresh non-oily feeling. I switch facial washes often but this is one of the my favorites!
member-8e1dc00ee
Iaeger, WV
Love this stuff! If you have slight acne and just like a really deep refreshing clean, you will love this! It is very effective and not very expensive! I love this product and would recommend it! I think it's such an amazing product!!
Hannah D.
Maple Valley, WA
Every single time I have used this product, it leaves my skin bright red. I don't know if something in the product I'm allergic to but all I know is that I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin
Alexa N.
Belmar, NJ
This cleanser is free of harsh chemicals, has a lovely scent, and leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean
Kirandeep K.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this cleanser. I feel like it actually helped with my acne and I was able to notice a difference.
Danielle M.
Continental , OH
Love all the neutrogena naturals line. Great in the shower face wash with minimal extra ingredients
Britnee S.
Port Orange, FL
Love this stuff so much!!! Made my face so soft and clean. Would purchase again
Cara C.
Denver, CO
After reading so many reviews, I definitely want to try this! However I do have a couple questions... Is it something awesome that works for the first few weeks then does nothing for the rest of the bottle? Is it worth the price?
Bel T.
Ambato
I have been looking for a cleanser that helps me with my acne. Is this a good one?
Angie F.
Does this really work? I have really bad acne ūüėü
Heidi M.
Trying to find something for my 14yr old son. His main areas of breakout are his forehead and chin. Does it work on blackheads as well. Get get some blackheads on his nose