BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena moisturesmooth color sticks instantly moisturize lips, while continuously conditioning them so they are softer and smoother in just 3 days with nothing on them. Made with fruit extracts along with mango and shea butter, the balm-like formula glides on easily, providing a sheer wash of moisturizing color that lasts for hours. In addition, the twist up package allows for perfect application each time with no sharpener needed. . -twist-up color; no sharpener needed -lips feel moisturized for hours -dermatologist tested -available in 8 shades . â . â

• I love this it1 Answers
  • How long does this last on your lips?5 Answers
  • I've been trying this for a couple days and find it seriously dry...7 Answers
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
I received a Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in the shade 110 Almond Nude in my Walmart Winter Beauty Box and reviewed it for my blog (Natalie Katherine). The formula is smooth and moisturizing, as the name suggests, and the shade goes on more opaque than I expected. In the tube, the formula looks pretty dark, and the swatch looks slightly pinky, but once applied to lips, it appears more taupey/nudey than pinky - you can see for yourself below. For only $7.97, I am definitely interested in trying out some other shades. One suggestion I have if you're going to use this lip color is to exfoliate your lips first - it really holds on to any little chunks of dry skin hanging on.
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
Irving, TX
Just purchased this product in three different colors: Rich Raisin, Fresh Papaya, and Juicy Grapefruit. I purchased Rich Raising at Walgreens for $9. I liked the formula so much that when I saw that Ulta was having a buy one get one 50% on Neutrogena products, I had to run and get a couple more for everyday use.

This product feels so moisturizing without feeling too thick or sticky and has a very nice color payoff.

When choosing the product, do not go by the tip, its packaging is actually what it would look like. (I made that mistake with Juicy Grapefruit and ended up hating it... it was too pale for my skin tone)
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Review for: Soft Raspberry
I have this stick in Deep Plum and I absolutely love it. it's crayon design makes it easy to apply and I don't have to worry about lining at all! The color pay off is actually really good for a chubby. This plum hue is a must for fall! It's surprisingly hydrating...I don't need lip balm when wearing! It lasts a good amount of time as well. Granted it doesn't have the staying power of some more traditional lipsticks, however, I really love the feel of this so I find myself welcoming an application.
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the shade almond nude. The formula is super creamy and I would say it feels like a chap stick on the lips. It applies really easily and does not bleed. It lasts for a few hours, wears off evenly, and has just a little transfer. It never really sets though so it will come off when you eat. The color almond nude is really nice and it is more pigmented than I would expect in such a moisturizing product. I would recommend this for anyone who has really dry lips and wants good color pay off.
Melodi S.
Melodi S.
Quincy, WA
Review for: Soft Raspberry
This stick is the perfect wash of color to throw on your lips and go! Also take the product with you for quick and easy application for a touch up without the worry of drawing on lip stick due to this formula's easy glide on smooth feel. Let's also talk about moisture! My lips feel soft and hydrated all day when using this product! And bonus! -in a pinch, use a brush or your fingers to dab the product onto your cheeks to use as a cream blush for a subtle rosy glow!
Najette A.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
Would not recommend. The moisturizing aspect is not long wearing. The color doesn't last enough time to make it out of the house. I've heard good things about the nude color, but I have it in a red and purple color and they just look clunky and are nearly impossible to put on smooth. I found I can use the purple one as a lip liner for other lipsticks. Really happy I didn't spend more money on the product.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Soft Raspberry
I'm not usually a fan of colored lip balms because they tend to smudge, get on my teeth while talking, or wearing off in some areas and not other which just looks weird. With that being said, I LOVE this color stick!! It goes on so silky smooth and stays on for quite awhile before I have to reapply. It has a nice shade that isn't too off from my natural lip color. I definitely give this 5/5 stars!
Coppelia A.
Coppelia A.
Kingwood, TX
I can't say enough things about how much I love this lip crayon! The color is perfect for an every day nude lip, which happens to be my hubby's favorite. Win-win! It goes on smooth, it's got a glossy look to it, I love how moisturizing it is, and to make it even better, it smells amazing! My fave shade right now is Almond Nude. Love it!
Vania G.
Vania G.
Review for: Soft Raspberry
I love the formula of these color sticks and love this shade in particular. It's a nice plummy mauve, pinky-brown, which is just the right shade for me. These have a little shimmer, but aren't frosty by any means. Super smooth and creamy, with bit of slip. Nicely pigmented and buildable. And it smells fruity!
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Soft Raspberry
I have this in pink grapefruit and it smells absolutely amazing, it gives a sheer pop of pink! It goes on like a Lip balm and it doesn't have long laying wear time but I can definitely feel that it is moisturizing! I would love to buy more colors! I recommend this to any minimalist! Awesome product!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
I've been trying this for a couple days and find it seriously drys out my lips. Does anyone else have this problem?
Kira G.
Kira G.
Springfield, MO
Will this stain my lips or make them dry?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
How long does this last on your lips?
I have been looking for lipstick that works a lip balm too...does this work like lip balm and moisturize enough? How long will the lip color stays on lips?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
How long lasting is this product? Is it worth the price?