Neutrogena® Moistureshine Lipstick uploaded by Ariel F.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick with SPF 20 delivers rich, creamy color while clinically restoring lips' moisture. This exclusive formula, made with Brazilian Palm Butter, instantly boosts lips' moisture by nearly 400% and also keeps lips moist for up to 8 hours. The natural butter formula glides on smoothly, and lip-defining color makes lips look fuller, smoother and healthier with regular use. Get true color that's so moisturizing, you may no longer need a lip balm. Dermatologist recommended.

• How good is this lipstick? I've been wanting to try it!2 Answers
  • Does this product last long on your lips? 2 Answers
  • Where can i find this lipstick?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Moistureshine Lipstick
  • "I actually have a few of these! Super moisturizing on my lips and they leave such a gorgeous shine. I believe I got them at my local walmart. Neutrogena never fails to provide amazing products for all skin types!" in 16 reviews
  • "I, like many others who've posted before me, love this lipstick and can't find it. I usually buy several at once and keep one at home and one in my purse. I am completely out now and I can't find it in my usual stores. Please say it isn't discontinued. I use the gloss too but I love this lipstick, so smooth and moisturizing for my lips that chap easily and dry out with most lipsticks on the market. I also love that the color looks so smooth and natural." in 4 reviews
Anna J.
Oh my gosh this lipstick is like not lipstick. Not too pricey but such nice quality. Easy to apply in crayon form, best for light quick applications whenever in need of a bit of color. SMELLS AMAZING.
Diksha R.
Erin B.
Champaign, IL
I absolutely adore this lipstick. Because it's Neutrogena, it's super moisturizing, and I don't have to be constantly reaching for a chapstick throughout my day. I love the color of this lipstick as a nude, slightly pink shade. It also has a little bit of shimmer, so that the end result is a color not far from my own lips, but evident enough that I instantly look more put together. It's the finishing touch of many of my outfits these days. Love!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Oh, my, I just love this color. IT's just a beautiful and bright red. It is also moisturizing so it doesn't dry out my lips while I'm wearing it. It lasts a good amount of time for a lipstick, though I do have to reapply after eating so if I"m going out for dinner I do have to bring it with me.
Nicola G.
Austin, TX
I friggin love this lipsitck. I have the 210 colour, just whisper and it is my every day colour. i feel naked without it and it always moisturizes my lips. the is no flavor and doesn't have that waxy feel so most drug store brands do. I almost prefer this lipstick over my "high-end" collection lips sticks from sephora and dept store (which says ALOT). be sure to try this!
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Neutrogena Lipstick has really nice shades, however they are not pigmented and don't last every long. It is a nice lipstick if you want a natural look. I prefer a more matted long lasting lip stick like Lime Crime.
taylor e.
Very nice very smooth and very moisturizing. pretty color too !! I would probably buy it again and it seems like it lasts a while, it's easy to throw in your bag and it's not a haste to throw on! I like lip balms with a tint to them and this is that! I would definitley recommend
Lisette R.
VERY CREAMY. Color comes off well but it's very creamy, makes lips feel oily at first but if you let it sit for a bit it becomes perfect. Kind of sticky but color is great and I like the thickness of it because I hate lipsticks that dry out your lips and crack the color
Nana F.
Bronx, NY
Looking forward to going out tomorrow and buying this lipstick. Moisture and lipstick all in one . The price is not bad as well. The color look flawless. Looking forward to seen it on my lips 😘
Airaa S.
I got this color from Target in shade 80- rich raisin which is one of the darker colors. I was scared of it being too dark but it actually applies pretty light. It is very easy to use and has a nice fruity scent.
Marissa G.
Fayetteville, PA
Does this product last long on your lips?
Meredith R.
Harlan, KY
How good is this lipstick? I've been wanting to try it!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Where can i find this lipstick?