Neutrogena® MoistureShine Lip Sheers with SPF 20 uploaded by Katie V.

BY NEUTROGENA

Lacey C.
New Cumberland
The coral color is my favorite. It's just the right amount of moisture. It's shiny without being overly glossy or greasy. Neutrogena has always been a lil pricey for drugstore but it is worth it bc of the quality.
Caroline C.
hernando, ms
I have this product in the plum shade, and I wear it constantly. Its a great color and very moisturizing with a glossy finish. I really wouldn't even consider it to be sheer because it is actually quite pigmented. I love this lip product and definitely recommend!
Ashley F.
Hamilton Ohio
I really like the shade. Also, this doesn't sit on my lips like a heavy layer of gunk.and it's a shame that they discontinued it. They provide the right amount of moisture for the lips. Since it's so hard to find, I shouldn't give it such a great review that you'll want to get them!
Amy S.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the color options this product has . long lasting colors for the summer and is good to wear. I wear it almost everyday. It's great for any age and great for beggingers.
Stephanie F.
Shelby
I love neutrogena products. I use this lipstick and I love the tinted chapstick. I always have a tube around. A must have!
Katie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is super moisturizing for your lips! It is perfect for on the go and it's one of my personal - must haves!
Kathy N.
Ventura
Purchased at: CVS
Loved the idea of a small lipstick that looked like a pen. However, it didn’t stay in tact as long as it should have.
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
So super mousterizing but my fave thing is that it has spf 20! plus it gives a nice tint of color
Patricia B.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Target
Love the colors but it does not last all day. I like the products thet last all day long.
Rainey D.
Greenwood, IN
Made my lips look fabulous! Had a very nice pigment and also moisturized my lips a ton!