MakeupNeutrogena
MoistureShine Lip Gloss, #220 Pure Cider + Eyebrow Ruler

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Gloss, #220 Pure Cider + Eyebrow Ruler

Pamper your lips with the silky sheer color of Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss. With a single swipe of the wand, you'll give your lips a feather-light coat of glossy color that's not sticky or tacky. The conditioning formula with a triple-berry...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Gloss, #220 Pure Cider + Eyebrow Ruler!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This has nice sheer color to it. It’s not super sticky which is nice but there are two things I’m not a fan of - the applicator doesn’t pick up enough product at a time and the smell is strange. I probably wouldn’t purchase again just because there are so many other affordable options out there.
Erika H.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Gloss, #500 Healthy Peach (Pack of 2) + Cat Line Makeup Tutorial
Smooth and shiny!  A perfect shade for everyday wear!  Not bad for the price!  CVS often has incentives to purchase neutropenia products so I added this when buying foundation and saved money!!  I have been wearing it to work ever since. It may be my new go to daytime gloss.

Looking for your answer?