9 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® MoistureShine® Gloss has silky, sheer color that glides onto lips, leaving them feeling pampered, soft and ultra-smooth. The super conditioning formula with a triple berry antioxidant complex--including Acai, Goji and Aronia berries--actually improves the healthy look, softness and smoothness of your lips over time. From soft neutrals to blushing pinks, shimmering mauves to rich plums, a single swipe of the wand applies a feather-light coat of glossy color that's not sticky or tacky.

• Dermatologist developed & tested
  • Delicious berry fragrance
  • Available in 14 shades

• Is this gloss or matte?2 Answers
  • I've herd that this product is amazing and I was wondering if it wa...1 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? I usually use nude or pinkish colors s...2 Answers
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
I had never used Neutrogena cosmetics before, so I was excited to try this, and boy am I glad I did! This product is amazing! So silky, creamy and moisturizing, it is a dream on the lips! I have extremely dry lips that chap easily, and this was nice and comfortable to wear. The chubby pencil form makes it a cinch to apply even on the go, giving you more precision than a normal tube of lipstick. This is very creamy, so it will transfer to a glass and Is not kiss-proof. It has a slight apricot scent in my opinion that i really enjoy, super unique! This shade (Almond Nude) is a YLBB (Your Lips But Better), I don't normally wear nude shades, but this had just enough pigment to be nice for no-makeup pick me up days. Fans of 'nudes' will definitely enjoy! I highly recommend and I will be picking up more in different shades! =)
Carla E.
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
I received one of these in my Walmart beauty box spring edition in pink grapefruit. I'm not a pink fan at all although I'm trying to explore more with such colors. So when I saw this I must admit I was a bit disappointed especially when i swatched it and saw a nice Bright pink shade. One thing I noticed right away was the scent. It's so yummy and when applied the scent lasts a long time. When I applied however it wasn't that bright pink shade from when I swatch it was a nude pink instead so I was pretty excited. It very moisturizing and it stays on for a good amount of time. Definitely a product I will continue to use.
Kerra S.
Kerra S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This product does exactly what it should - moisturize your lips and deposit a subtle color. I have almond nude and pink nude and the two are the perfect warm and cool nudes for days when I want a easy casual lip. If you're looking for a daily no maintenance color these are perfect for you. I do also have a darker shade (rich raisin) that is a beautiful color but fades so fast on my lips that I don't use it often. In my opinion these are best used when the color is close to your natural lip color so fading isn't obvious.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I received this in my ipsy bag this past month. I have always wanted to try this product and was very great full when I received it. The first time applying it on my lips it went on real smooth and felt almost like a gloss. When it dried a little it helped with moisturizing my lips and keeping them from being chapped so it stays true to its name. The color choices are very nice and very pigmented. I would highly recommend anyone to try this product.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I am usually not a big fan of lip color, but I absolutely love this lip color. This reminds me of the chubby sticks from Clinique but much more affordable. I have this in the color, Almond Nude. It gives just enough color without over doing it. The color goes on smooth and lasts for a while. Sometimes lip colors have a weird smell and taste, but this smells great and doesn't taste bad when you lick your lips. I would definitely recommend this.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Los Alamos, NM
I stepped away from the lip crayons for a while there, but these are here to stay. I love everything about these. The formula is so comfortable, the scent is quite enjoyable - fresh & fruity, easy application, and the pigmentation is much more intense than I expected and is relatively long lasting. I only have two of the shades (180 Deep Plum and 100 Pink Nude), but I plan to get more, if not all the rest of the shades. These are just amazing.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lilburn, GA
I find myself randomly shopping around in drug stores and looking for things that catch my eye. I picked this color stick up in Fresh Papaya on accident, I liked the color, and I had convinced myself that I NEEDED IT. And I do. Or, at least now I do. The product it the perfect size, perfect moisture, perfect coral color, and perfect smell. I wouldn't change anything about it.

Pros
-smells good
-moisturizing
-good size
-nice color

Cons
-no cons
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Mcminnville , TN
I got this in a walmart beauty box and I absolutely love it. It smells so amazing and is quick and easy to apply. It gives you a nice subtle color as well as a nice shine. If you don't know walmart beauty boxes are only $5 but you get much more than $5 worth of stuff. Hence this product is almost $7 and is only one of 7 things I received. Anyways I definitely recommend this product it's very long lasting as well.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
The Fresh Papaya color is the perfect shade of nude to me. It has just enough pink and coral to not make you look washed out but nude enough for that natural fresh look.

I look the feel of this moisture stick and the pigment on it is pretty decent too. You will have to reapply quite a bit with this but it's fine since I treat it more as a lip balm than a lip stick.

Finally a holy grail product for me.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This is a good drugstore option for a lipgloss however I did find it to be a little bit sticky and chalky in a little bit too thick I do wish they would've brought out different shades and very fair skin and the chaise were either too bright or just to nude and nothing ever went well with my skin tone other than that it's a good product for anybody else
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Raleigh, NC
I got this in one of my subscription bags, but can't tell what it's used for? Lips? Eyes? Cover up? Help!
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
New Bedford, MA
Where should I buy this for the best price?
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Clarkston, MI
Does it have a good scent?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
I've been seeing these everywhere and wanna try one so bad! I just need to know if it's worth it. Are these like a creamy, very moisturizing type? And does the lip color last a while?
Is it oily